077

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is day 100. 
I. Can't. Sleep. 
I have no idea why. I just could not sleep. Thinking that tomorrow might be the last day I will be seeing the other unnies, I felt like crying. Thinking that tomorrow might be the day that I might become an official trainee, I felt confused. Confused because my whole lifestyle will have to change. 
"Jagiya, what is wrong? You have been spacing out the whole while." HoYa oppa asked me worriedly. 
"DongSaeng, is everything alright? You have been holding onto your spoon, in that cup of ice cream for like the past minute." oppa was worried too.
"Nothing.. It is just that... tomorrow is day 100." I trailed off.
"Shouldn't you be happy instead?" Gyu oppa popped a scoop of ice cream into his mouth.

"Ahhh...so it is like that." the oppas all said at the same time after I explained to them my worries.
"DongSaeng ah, whatever  choice you pick, just remember that oppa will be here to support you ok ." oppa put on his biggest smile ever. I leaned in to give him a hug.
"You have me too, you most awesome boyfriend!" HoYa oppa added a bunny aegyo at the end. 
"Oppa......You are cute enough, you don't have to do aegyos alright." I kissed him on his cheek. 
"Yah! So I am not cute?" Oppa decided to give me an attack of aegyos. I decided to ignore him, knowing that it will go off after a while.
"And me, your charismatic eyes oppa, your NAGGY oppa, your choding oppa, mysterious oppa and your cutest maknae oppa" the other oppas said one by one. Gyu oppa had to emphasise on the NAGGY part. Well he is haha.


Nobody's POV

*What will the others think? To sign or not to sign the contract.* the 5 girls had the same thinking as they were heading towards the building. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim." the girls greeted one by one as they entered into sajangnim's office. INFINITE were having their dance practice so they were stuck in the dance studio.
"As you girls know, the 100 days is up. The rest of the road, will be up to your own decision. Please think about it carefully." Sajangnim told the girls. He wanted them to think carefully not that he really wanted them to be in his company.
Yes, it would be good, great, perfect to have a girl group. The girls were scouted personally by him, and they were all talented. Very talented to be exact. But by signing this contract, it will mean that the girls will loose their freedom, especially after they debut. Sajangnim isn't that heartless to sacrifice their freedom just to make money. That is one thing about Woollim Ent. Welfare comes before Money. That's why he even allowed HoYa and HyeYong to date each other. By right, idols aren't suppose to date, or the company will loose a lot of fans, hence earn lesser money. But Sajangnim doesn't care.
"Come on. Don't be so serious. What happened to the bubbly girls I have?" Sajangnim asked. He pulled a number of acts to loosen the tension in his office.
Of course there was tension. Whether CHARM5 will become a reality, depends on each of the members. If one member decides not to sign the contract, they will have to part their ways. Go to America, audition tons of times, being back to a nobody....or whether they will become a trainee, debut as an idol, become INFINTE's hoobae, and the many other famous idols' hoobae. 
"I know this most likely will be one of your life's most important decision, well other than choosing your life partner. So I am giving you girls 5 days to decide." Sajangnim said as he handed each of them an envelope. 
"So I guess, I will be seeing you girls 5 days later. Same place, my office, at 1pm." he said. 
"Neh, annyeong Sajangnim." the girls said. Just before they left.
"One more thing, I hope you girls will cherish whatever friendship you have forged in the last 60 days you have met each other. Though most of the time you girls were focusing on training, I could sense that there were ties formed deep inside your heart." Sajangnim smiled to them. The girls nodded and headed out. 
They stood outside Woollim Ent. building. They stood in a semi circle formation, looking at each other.
"Aish..Why were we so serious just now?" RaIm broke the silence.
"I guess this is it? The final day." ChaeRin sighed.
"Come on. Perk up!! Remember what Sajangnim said? We will be best  friends, best sister forever." Amy put her hands over the shoulders of ChaeRin and RaIm.
"Ice cream anyone?" HyeYong asked.
"Yah! You and your ice cream." MinAh chided her.
"Can't help it. My stage name is Schadi, you forgot? Goddess of Ice and Hunt." HyeYong reminded her. The girls laughed and headed towards the nearest ice cream store. 


 


Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @akai_hana, @keiichie_21, @bornin1996, Yuya_Love_B, @KaeRin1603, @emmayoungsaeng, @KimiTenshi, @gyuwifey, @FlyHigh2603, @nurmuyassarah, @bananatofucheesecake, @LisethCz, @ashie1113, @Gingermoon, @elf_suju97, @Aerin_L, @ljoeholic and @FifteenOctBaby. Thank you very much for your support <3.