025

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

I alighted the train, walked towards the pick up point. I got Manager HyoAn to pick me up from the station as I wanted to give my oppas a surprise. Then, a van pulled up in front of me. I entered and sat beside him.
"Where to my young lady?" he asked. I giggled at the way he asked.
"To the nearest hyper market" I said as I pointed my fingers out like a captain. We two giggled on the way.
"HyeYong ah. Why aren't you calling me oppa? Just like how they call me hyung." Manager HyoAn suddenly questioned.
"I...uh..." I didn't know how to reply. I scratched my head. 
"You are uncomfortable with it?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Your parents must have taught you well on being respectful. Come on. I am alright with you calling me oppa. I am like only...hmm 10 years older than you?" he tried to talked me in.
"Uh...ok.. I will try to. HyoAn O...Op..Oppa." I stumbled on my words.
Soon, we reached to a hyper market. We got off and headed in. I picked up lots of fruits and vegetables, not forgetting some chicken as well. I know how the oppas loves chicken. HyoAn oppa looked into the trolley and was shocked at the amount of stuff I put inside. 
"HyoAn oppa. How are you taking care of the boys?" I stopped suddenly, put both hands on my waist and talked to him like I was angry. He stopped too, looking at me confused. "Hehe. I am just kidding with you."
"Huh?" he asked, still confused.
"I opened the fridge yesterday. Other than a few cartons of milk and a little food here and there, there is basically nothing else in the fridge." I explained. He replied me with an 'O'. "Well, they are out most of the time, eating out too." he replied me. Then I realised that other than breakfast, we had our meals out of the dorm. So,  I decided to whip up a good home cook meal for my tired brothers. 
An hour passed, we were some what done with the grocery shopping. We headed to the check out counter. Suddenly, HyoAn oppa held out a credit card in front of me. "Charge it to the company. We can't let a no income student to be paying for all this right? Moreover, like you said, taking care of the boys should be my job." he said. We loaded the items onto the conveyor belt, check them out put them back into the trolley and headed to the van. Of course we paid for them too. 
We headed back to the dorm. HyoAn oppa helped me to arrange the groceries properly, according to where they should be put. Then, the aircon had to be uncooperative and break down.
"Uhm. I don't think you would want to cook in this heat right?" HyoAn oppa asked me. Yes, it is getting warmer. I shrugged. "If I call the mechanics over, he would probably take 2-3 hours to arrive. By the time if you continue to cook, even if MyungSoo doesn't gets crazy of the heat I think you might." he teased. Then, an idea struck me.


Manager HyoAn's POV

"HyoAn oppa. Do you have tools in the dorm?" HyeYong asked me. *Why does she need screw drivers and spaners and all sorts of tools?* Ok, I was slow, I just realised that.
"Oh no. I am not going to let a lady do such hard work." I exclaimed. 
"Heat or cooling air?" she just asked me. Ok, as much as I do not want her to be doing the hard work, I needed the aircon badly too. I went into the store room and got out the big tool box. 
"Woah. Does oppas fix stuffs too? Why such a big tool box?" she asked. 
"Well, in the previous dorm, things were really bad. MyungSoo is usually the one who is skillful at this but ever since we moved here, he became lazy to do anything." I complained to her. 
"Alright. I guess I have to do the job then?" she laughed. "Don't worry, I have fixed quite a number of aircons before. I kind of know how the wiring and stuff works." she assured me. I carried the tool box over to her and she started to dismantle the covers. About 15 minutes later, she kind of found out what was wrong. There was a broken pipe inside, causing water leakage. But the aircon is serviceable. She pulled out that pipe, examined it and turned towards me.
"HyoAn oppa. Is it alright if you drive to Portchest Hardware store? I think it is about 15 minutes drive from here. We got to get a new pipe and if you are ok with it, we got to change some of the tools. Some of them are blunt while some are slightly rusty. Not good." she said. I got the van's key and we headed towards the store. 
"AHJUSSI!" HyeYong shouted once she entered the store. 
"Oh..Who do we have here?" the store owner replied while walking out of a room, most probably his office. 
"Annyeong ahjussi. The aircon in my oppa's dorm broke down and I am here to get a pipe replacement. I need a pipe of this diameter." she said while showing him the broken piece. "Total length should be between 25-30cm" she continued. 
"You are sure professional." I exclaimed. "If only the boys are had half of your knowledge, the company could save a lot of money on getting mechanics to help." I said. 
"Haha. This young lady here, is one of a kind. She is the first lady that has stepped into my store with so much knowledge. It is also easier for me to find the right stuff she needs. Most boys that come in, doesn't even know what exactly they want." the store owner told me as he came back with a new pipe. 
"Ahjussi, do you have the pipe bender tool?" she asked. "Here it is." he passed it to her. "Do you need my help?" he asked, seeing that she was about to bend the new pipe, into the formation of the broken one.
"Nah it is ok. I got this covered. Instead, I need this few tools, the one oppa's have are not in very good quality." she handed him a piece of paper. *Ah, so that was what she was writing in the van. She was writing the tools and the sizes of it she needs*. Just when he left to find the tools, almost immediately, "DONE!" she exclaimed, holding both the new, bended piece and the old broken piece up in the air, comparing them. 
"OH MY!" I was shocked. " It is the same! How did you even do it?" 
"I didn't this tool helped me." she told me cheekily. " Thank you tool." she beamed at it. I laughed at how cute she was. 
About 5 minutes later, the ahjussi came back with the tools in this hands. Brand new ones. 
"WOW! Well done young lady." he praised her. 
He packed the items into a plastic bag, and calculated the total price.
"Hmm. I will give you 40% discount." he said.
"Ahjussi. That won't do!" she rejected. 
"Well, I expect you to come back more often, and bring more customers too." he joked.
"But that won't do. You are doing business too." I retorted.
"Young man, this young lady here has the knowledge that is worth way more than the discounts I am giving you." the ahjussi said. 
"Alright then." HyeYong said. She decided to pay for it, saying the items would be an early birthday present for MyungSoo too. I laughed. 
Quickly we headed back to repair the aircon so that she can continue with the cooking. Not forgetting to take pictures and post on twitter, so that the boys will know how awesome their little sister is. Well, I didn't have to take photos, the camera crews are here, they will know it too. But I wanted to post it on twitter. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally after about half an hour, the aircon is back and working. We cleared up the mess made, threw away the old tools, replacing them with the new ones. Then she went to wash her hands thoroughly before starting on cooking. She refused to let me in the kitchen to help. All I had to do was to wait till 6pm, go and pick up the boys from their practice and stall time if she hasn't finish cooking. Such a fine young lady. HoYa better treasure her or I too will chop him up. As I waited for the clock to strike 6, I started thinking about what WooHyun and HoYa discussed with me this morning when she was in school. I have seen her dance, it was DAEBAK! But........what if it isn't what she wanted anymore?
 



Hello. Sorry if this chapter is LAME! So much of aircon repairing. But I was watching Sesame Player for the hmm, 8th time? And I remembered about the part where MyungSoo was shouting at his manger through the phone to get the aircon repaired. HAHA! And I was watching Birth of a Family. MyungSoo is so skillful. Building the den, painting it, making name tags for the dogs. The way he handed the tools was AMAZING! So I decided to partner him up with the tool box hahax. Maybe that is his best friend ><. And, Manager HyoAn's POV is back!!! hehe...

Thank you very much to my readers (: Please please comment alrighty (: LOVE YA!

Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa and @lovebug. Thank you very much for your support <3.