069

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

FF to day 80 of HyeYong's secret trainee life.
"Oppa!!" HyeYong ran up to us like a small girl. 
"JungMin ah, do you want to have dinner with us? You two must be tired from the figure skating trainings." I offered.
"I hope I won't be disturbing you all?" JungMin asked.
"Nope. You won't. Come lets go." SungGyu hyung gestured. We decided to walk to a restaurant nearby since the van could not fit all of us in. 
We ordered a lot of food. HyeYong was starting to eat a lot more by herself.
After dinner, " What do you want to do HyeYong ah?" Jongie asked.
"ICE CREAM!!" she shouted. Just then, ~Naego haja..~ a phone rang. 
"Oppas, excuse me." she looked at her phone and then walked outside the shop.
"Guys..We got to distract her from eating ice cream." WooHyun whispered to us.
"Why?" DongWoo hyung asked.
"She has been eating so much. LOOK!" WooHyun pointed. "She is going to put on a lot of weight soon."
"Shhh..POKERFACE." MyungSoo warned us. We immediately adjusted ourselves like nothing happened.
"Oppa......Can we go home now? One of the unnie called and said we will be meeting for a 3 days 2 night MT tomorrow morning." HyeYong was smilling all the way.
"What? MT?! NONO" Gyu hyung objected.
"Why?" she whined.
"It is so dangerous. Just the 5 girls? No. That can't do." Gyu hyung started nagging.
"Hello, hyung..my sister is turning 18 soon..You can't say no." WooHyun gave a thumbs up.
"Where will you girls be going?" I asked.
"That, we have no idea. Our trainers have planned it for us. They will come and fetch us tomorrow morning." she answered. "And Gyu oppa, don't worry, the trainers will be there with us." she assured.
So after our dinner, we bid goodbye to JungMin and headed towards the van, back to the dorm.


WooHyun's POV

My sister was walking around the dorm, afraid that she would miss out anything important. Obviously, she would not want to wake up in the morning and rush, since she has to leave the dorm by 7am.
"HyeYong ah, you are making us giddy by walking to and fro." we complained while sitting in the living room.
"Sorry, it is my first time having MT with the unnies, so I am a little worried I might forget stuff." she apologised while walking into her room with a folded hoodie in her hands. Suddenly, she popped her head out from the gap of the door.
"Oppas, I think we forgotten something after dinner. But I can't remember. Do any of you happen to know what it is?" she asked.
We immediately shook our heads knowing that it has something to do with ice cream. She nodded and went back into the room to do her packing. HoYa was about to open the door when suddenly it flew open.
"Oppa. I am disappointed in you." she put her hands on her hips. We all gave her a confused look.
"How can you guys gang up and pretend there was nothing we were suppose to do? We were suppose to have ice cream." she pretended to cry.
"Uh..HyeYong ah..about that..uh...it is late.." I blurted out.
"I don't care. I want my ice cream." she threw a tantrum, a cute one though.
"HyeYong.." HoYa tried to calm her down.
"I don't care." she walked into the room. " I shall go on my on then. May something bad happen to me on the way there or back." she threatened.
"Ok.Ok..We will go." We all gave up and followed her out of the dorm.
"By any chance was this how you threatened TeenTop if they didn't walk you back last time?" HoYa asked. And she nodded with an evil smile.
"Aigoo..Our angel, princess is now a devil dongsaeng." SungYeol sighed.
While having the ice cream, we decided to play a few games since it was some what early to head back to the dorm. 
"Come closer to me." HoYa told my sister. "You are going for MT for the next 3 days, I am going to miss you." HyeYong was about to pull her chair closer, but instead, HoYa pulled her up and made her sit in between his legs. So practically he was 'hidden' behind her. Every now and then, he would rest his head on her shoulders, hug her waist or give her a light massage.
"I think I really have to set rules on skinship for you two, before anything bad happens." I was worried for my sister.
"Don't worry oppa, HoYa oppa and I have talked about it. We will leave everything major, including the bed scenes till after marriage." she assured me, while still playing the games.
"You two what? Talked about it already? You are only turning 19 soon and you two have gone to talk about such things?" Gyu hyung gasped.
"Oppa, shouldn't we plan for our future?" she questioned. We could only laugh at how, shocking but sensible my sister is.
"HoYa ah. You better take care and protect my sister well understand." I warned him.
"YES SIR! She is my one and only princess." he said and kissed her on her neck.
"EWW HYUNG!!" Jongie complained out loud.


Sorry, I know it is a short chapter. I am very sorry. But I am upset that INFINITE BOAF was not broadcasted today :( so I am moody... HAIX. 
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @akai_hana, @keiichie_21, @bornin1996, Yuya_Love_B, @KaeRin1603, @emmayoungsaeng, @KimiTenshi, @gyuwifey, @FlyHigh2603, @nurmuyassarah, @bananatofucheesecake, @LisethCz, @ashie1113, @Gingermoon, @elf_suju97 and @Aerin_L. Thank you very much for your support <3.