011

We are your OPPA!!

It is 1:42am here. I just finished watching Running Man's Grasshopper hunting 2. It was so crazy that I couldn't sleep now, so I decided to update a new chapter. hahax. I have finished drafting chapter 11 and 12..chapter 13's story line is bugging me..hahax so READ ON (:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HoYa's POV

After my hyungs and dongsaengs left, HyeYong walked towards the soda. She slumped down and sighed. "Must I be locked up here?" I giggled at her little complain. She shot me a death glare and I stopped giggling.
"Oppa...is it alright to...you know...can we...?"
'Oh gosh, what is she asking for? With that fluttering eyes? That aegyo, that puppy look. What does she want?!' Wild thoughts started running through my mind.
"I just want to go out. Can you bring me around this neighbourhood? Shopping at HongDae??" she begged me. Gosh, like brother like sister! Both with their aegyos.
"HyeYong ah. I have gotten instructions from SungGyu hyung." I tried to talk her out.
"Please..Please..please please..you don't want to be in here the whole day too right?? please." ahhh I really can't resist aegyos. Aegyos are my major weakness.
"UGH!! HyeYong, you know I can't resist aegyos. Why must you do this to me?" she started laughing and then her aegyo attacks.
"Ahhhh..I give up!! Ok, we will go to HongDae. But, we are coming back immediately at any sign of you not feeling well." I told her sternly. She jumped for joy. I smiled, seeing how happy she was. Like a 5 year old girl receiving an ice cream.

\When she went to bathe, I texted SungGyu hyung, informing him of our plans.
*Ahh this girl. I knew no matter how sick she is, she still wants to run out. ㅋㅋㅋ
*Yea..she is just like Namu..AEGYO!! ahhh..Don't worry I will make sure nothing happens to her.*
*Oh. Don't be shock if anything happens back in the dorm later alright. See You (:*
I was 99.9% sure that he was planning on a hidden camera. While she was still bathing, I remembered her omma telling us how much she loves honey water. Luckily we have a bottle of honey in our dorm. I made a bottle for her and left it on the table. I took my purple backpack, packed my hoodie inside. I crept into our room and snuck out her hoodie. I folded it nicely and put into my bag. I placed my wallet and iPad inside, all ready. 10 minutes since she went in. I quickly text one of my friend who happens to own an accessories shop in HongDae.
*Hyung, can you help me prepare....*
I not in my heart, she is the right girl. The one that I have been looking for.


HyeYong's POV

'Yes!! Managed to convince oppa with my aegyo. hehe.' I thought while bathing. 'hmm, what is he doing right now?' I kept thinking about HoYa oppa. I quickly dry myself and changed into a set of casual clothes. As I wanted to go out quickly, but not with my hair wet, I asked HoYa oppa for the hair dryer.
"Come princess, let me dry you hair instead." I blushed when he said that. I melted. I didn't even want to fight back, so I sat quietly, letting him dry my hair.
"Let's go oppa~!! We should have an early lunch so as not to get stuck in the lunch crowd!"
"Alright. Oh wait, I almost forgot. Here, honey water!" When he passed it to me, our hands brushed against each other. I let go of the bottle in shock. He did a ninja act and prevented it from hitting the ground. 
"Oops. sorry" I apologised.
"It's ok. I think I should keep it for you first, clumsy girl." he teased as he ruffled my hair.
"Yah!! What clumsy girl?!" I argued.
"Haha, nothing. If you want to drink it, just ask me alright?" I nodded.
We walked side by side to the subway. Suddenly, he grabed my hands. He held tighter as I tried to loosen the grip. I looked at him in shock.
"I don't want my princess to go missing." he said, jokingly. On the train, he held on to me tight in case I stumbled. This resulted in many death glares by the fangirls on board. I inched towards HoYa oppa and he giggled. I smacked him back in return,
"Wah!! Finally, HongDae!!" I announced.
"Here, follow me. We INFINITE often visit this restaurant for dokbulki. Are you ok with it?" I nodded at his concern. I can't wait to see the hang outs my oppas have. We ordered 2 plates of dokbulki. When it came, we thank the ahjuma for it.
"I will eat well." I said sweetly. He smiled back at me, and as usual, I blushed.
"Ahhh..." he called. I looked up, only to see him holding up a piece of dokbulki in front of me. I opened my mouth and accepted. I decided to give him a 'reply'. I picked up one piece and did the same thing. But I decided to play the aeroplane game and naughtily put it in my mouth instead of his. He pouted. Why is he so cute?
*Flash* "YAH!! What did you just do?" He jumped in shock. "Nothing, you were pouting, and I think that taking a picture of you might stop it. hehe" I teased. He tried to snatch my phone but gave up when he received a message.
"HyeYong ah, you mind waiting for me a while. One of my old friend said he spotted me. I am going to catch up with him awhile. I won't be long, about 15 to 20 minutes." he said, immediately after he replied the message. "Oh, here. You can have this to kill time before I come back." he took out his iPad. "Password...is..uhm your name. Bye see you real soon." He rushed off.
'My name? He is just trying to be cheesy right?' I shyly rubbed the back of my neck.*namhyeyong* I tried. 'Wrong password' the iPad indicated. *hyeyong* i tried. It failed too. I tried 2 more combinations, but they also failed. Last try before it gets locked temporary. I took a deep breathe and keyed in the very next combination that came into my mind. I wasn't looking forward to this. But at the same time, I was secretly wishing it is. *hoyalovehyeyon~~*. I hovered my finger over the last letter 'g'. I closed my eyes, praying for the worst but also the best. When I moved my fingers towards the screen, the next thing that happened. "Click" the sound an iPad would make when it is successfully unlocked. 



Here is my 11th chapter. How is it? I shall update the 12th tml morning as it is 2:15am already. Hope you are enjoying it. Sorry if it is quite draggy and boring at some parts. I am still learning. 
Thanks for your subscriptions/reading/comments. <3