007

We are your OPPA!!

OH NO!!! I was happily typing, I did not know what keys I pressed by accident and everything closed.. So I had to retype this chapter. :( but it is ok I made a little tiny bit of amendments. (:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HyeYong's POV

It was 12 noon, lesson had just ended. I was happily walking out of my school with my friends. They may be boys, but they are as nosy and gossipy as some girls. Sometimes, even worse. They kept asking me about my night with the 7 oppas. Kept teasing and questioning if, you know, anything interesting happened. I was about to smack them hard on the head when sudednly, 2 hooded guys grabbed me from behind, I screamed in shock, trying to struggle from their grip. As I was being pulled away, I saw one tall hooded guy talking to my friends. He must be SungYeol oppa.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, woori INFINITE imnida. Sorry for intruding." Then he came running towards our direction. Sigh, it was the oppas' act of kidnapping. Second time in 2 days. Do they not have other ways of bringing me out of my school? I was carried all the way to their van. Resulting in much screams by fan-girls. SungYeol oppa decided to have some fun and snatched my school bag away. I guessed he was too engrossed with searching s' bag during sesame player that he decided to do the same to mine. I complained to WooHyun oppa, thinking he will help me. 
"No HyeYong. We oppas are being concern. You should be happy, and not complain." he replied. *facepalmed* I had no choice but to sit quietly, squashed in between HoYa oppa and MyungSoo oppa, with DongWoo oppa sitting by the window. SungGyu oppa sulked as he was sitting at the passenger seat and could not join in the fun. WooHyun oppa, choding SungYeol oppa and SungJong oppa started ransacking my bag.
"Hmmmm....Laptop, books, books, pencil case. OH such a pretty pouch. What is inside?" SungYeol sang along as he waved that pouch in front of the mounted camera.
'Wait. POUCH?! OH NO! not that.' I was about to stop him from doing so, but was too late. He innocently, or maybe evily pulled out the contents. Right in front of the camera!!! "OH MY...." everyone turned to face him. Even the manager tried to take a peek through the reflection of the rear mirror. HoYa oppa immediately covered my eyes like it was some R-rated, yadong () item. I pushed him away.
"YAH. Why did you cover my eyes? You should be covering yours! This thing is mine. A girl's item." I said, being a little annoyed but shy at the same time. Well, I was having my monthly spell, and hence that item. The pad....
WooHyun oppa tried to clear the mess and awkward atmostphere by cheering. " YAY!! Now my baby has grown up to be a lady." *facepalmed a second time*. 
"Hmm what is this?" SungJong oppa decided to carry on this 'mission'... "HYUNG!!! Look!" pulling out a stack of paper."She scored full marks!!! So clever!" he announced. "Half of my class scored full marks too. This is nothing to be so happy about." I said. "We should go for a celebration." SungJong oppa suggested. We went to eat samgyupsal for lunch. Like yesterday's dinner, I was full, yet they tried to stuff more food into my bowl. I almost forgotten that I was not suppose to be drinking cold drinks. But by the time I remembered, the atmosphere was really good and happy that I did not want to spoil it. I did not inform my oppas.



SungGyu's POV

"OHHH..So full. Director-nim, can you please cut this part away? Our CEO would kill us if he caught us eating so much!" I pleaded with my eyesmile. Director nodded. But how much he could be trusted, for entertainment sake, was another issue.
"Let's go shopping! We got to burn off these calories!" SungJong oppa suggested.
"Good idea! Then we can get some new clothers for HyeYong. Especially longer shorts." HoYa oppa said sarcastically. I stood up and walked towards our manager, asking for permission. He agreed.
"GUESS WHAT GUYS!!"  came back. Beaming like I won lottery. This was way better than lottery. I flashed a card. "Hyung decided to reward us with this, but on an account that we don't overspend." Everyone cheered. 
As we were leaving the restaurant, SungJong ran over to HyeYong, hooking his right hand to her left elbow. Such two cute maknaes we have now. I thought.
WooHyun and SungJong, our shopping kings were already planning out what to buy. SungYeol and DongWoo were flashing their smiles at fangirls around us. Then, I saw MyungSoo and HoYa walking behind HyeYong. They kept looking at her, strangely. Like how a guy would look at his lover. I tried to brush away the thought and continued shopping. 
We shopped and shopped. Bought new clothes, shorts and jeans for HyeYong. Bought a few jackets and accessories. Then, HoYa suggested to get some 'family item' like shoes or clothes. We decided on getting a similar necklace and a pair of high cut sneakers. 'This boy. I guess his flowers are blooming again. I bet he wanted a couple item with HyeYong, but used this as an excuse.' We happily shopped till 7pm and went into a restaurant for dinner. After dinner, DongWoo, SungJong, SungYeol and MyungSoo wanted to continue shopping. Me, WooHyun and HoYa decided to send her home so that she still have a little bit more time to study and revise before it becomes too late. We agreed on helping the other 4 to bring bag our shopping items, hence I called hyung to come fetch us back. While waiting, HyeYong soon fell asleep on HoYa's shoulder. I could sense that he had some feelings towards her. Not a brother-sister feeling. Something more. We wanted to wake her up, but HoYa carried her up, into the van. I started to get a little worried, wondering if MyungSoo knows about his rival and if HoYa knew about his rival too. I got in the van, putting on a poker face. I was also glad the hyung did not kill us for buying so much stuff. He just smiled and said that once in a while, things like this is ok but not everyday. I smiled back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is this chapter? A little lengthy right? Sorry about that was a little distracted today. THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS.. I LOVE YOU A LOT (: