068

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

SungJong oppa was explaining everything to them. I could not really catch what he was saying. I was feeling very cold.
*Damn you Nam WooHyun, pass me the towel now.* I was silently scolding my oppa. Then oppa was saying something. I did not really hear what he was saying. My visions were getting blurry. Did oppa say something about reconciling? The next moment, everything went into darkness. 
"HyeYong ah!!" I heard them calling out me name, but it was getting softer. I woke up, feeling something cold on my forehead.
"Uhmmm" I adjusted myself.
"HyeYong? Are you awake?" I heard a very worried voice. I opened my eyes to see HoYa's oppa face right in front of me.
"Thank goodness." he heaved.
"HyeYong?" WooHyun oppa walked into the room. I remembered what happened before I..fainted. I turned my back against oppa. I was so angry. How could he side my enemy?
"HyeYong, don't treat your oppa like this." HoYa oppa tried to turn me around. I refuse to budge. 
"HyeYong ah. I am really really sorry. I didn't know you had a bad past with MinAh." oppa kept apologising. I hated him for siding her. But he is my oppa. As he kept apologising, it hurts inside. 
*To forgive or no to forgive?* 


WooHyun's POV

I kept apologising to my dongsaeng. I should have treated her nicely too and not use force even though I was really angry at her actions. Now that she is down with a high fever all because of my harshness. 
"Hyung let me try and talk to her." HoYa pulled me to the living room and told me. Then he went back into the room. I nodded. Maybe now my dongsaeng prefers her boyfriend over her own brother.
"Don't worry, she will definitely forgive you. You are her dearest, aegyo-king, Namstar brother. How can she hold a grudge with you?" Gyu hyung cheered me up. 
"Hyung, I think I know what can cheer her up." SungJong suggested.
"Cook a really really delicious meal that she can't resist. Her heart will melt and forgive you." All of us gave him a are-you-sure look. He nodded profusely.  As I was cooking the porridge omma often cooked for us especially when we were sick, I suddenly felt a pair of thin arms wrapping around my waist and a burning hot head against my back.
"Oppa, I forgive you." she whispered. I put down the spoon and turned to face her. 
"Dongsaeng ah, oppa is really sorry. I told you not to use violence, yet I..I slapped you." I apologised again.
"Oppa, it is ok. I was in the wrong too." she smiled. "MinAh doesn't know my other identity yet I kept picking on her. She kept apologising too, yet I still got angry with her. And some more she is my unnie, I should not have been so rude. HoYa oppa talked it through with me. I should go apologise to MinAh unnie." she said.
I smiled at her for being so understanding. "Baby girl, go and rest first alright. I will bring omma's power porridge out real soon." I hurried her to go sit down or lay down to rest before anything happens.
"Gomawoyo oppa!!" she beamed. I guess my cooking was real good. And what SungJong said was true, delicious food makes a girl's heart melt. So much for my greasiness, yet I do not know such simple thing. I guess it is because Jongie love girl groups  dances so much that he know what a girl thinks hehe.


RaIm's POV  

We girls were suppose to meet for vocal training today. MinAh explained to us what had happened yesterday after our dance training. We were all worried. Just then, Amy signalled to me to talk outside the practice room. 
"Unnie, I have been thinking, since MinAh and HyeYong had a bad past that is now known, maybe we can have a MT so that they can get closer." Amy suggested.
"That is a good idea. I have realised that even though ChaeRin and HyeYong seems good together, the two of them know each other for quite a long time. Yet they are not behaving like what best friends should be. Maybe the MT can let all of us talk things out and we can understand each other better too." I added on to what Amy had suggested.
"Yes unnie, that will be a very good idea." Amy said. "You are such a good leader." I felt flattered.
I am so concerned about the members is not only just because I am the leader. If anything happens and the group falls apart, that is the end of me pursuing my dreams as a singer. I remembered one of Sajangnim's conditions that if any of us decided to stop, all 5 of us will just part our ways. Also, even if we continued on, they will become members. We have to move to a dorm together. They can't possibly be fighting all day. Selfish as it may sound, but being in Woollim, is my last chance, or my parents will send me to America to study.


DongWoo's POV

"HyeYong ah...open your mouth.." WooHyun and HoYa tried to coax her. She refuses to take her medicine.
All of us took turns to do aegyo or coax her or whatever we can do to make her take the medicine, but to no avail. She was turning our dorm into some amusement park. Even HoYa was becoming a clown, doing all sorts of aegyo that he would never ever thought of doing. She is one tough girl to handle.
Suddenly MyungSoo stood up and walked towards her. He sat down opposite of her and put his hands on his shoulders. Then he did his Jiu-stare at her. It was creeping all of us out. He seems to be sending some message to her. Weird right?
"Op..ppa...ok ok I will take the medicine." she finally surrendered.
"Yah. MyungSoo, what did you say/do to my sister/girlfriend?" both WooHyun and HoYa asked protectively.
"Nothing." he smirked.
"SAY!" WooHyun demanded.
"Really nothing. Oppa just telepathy me that I have to take my medicine." HyeYong cut in to explain but her voice was quivering as she spoke.
"Don't lie." HoYa looked at her.
"He....MyungSoo oppa threatened me that I won't be able to go for trainings if I don't take my medicine." she pouted.
"Yah! MyungSoo! Don't scare my sister like that anymore ok." WooHyun hugged his sister after she took the medicine.