033

We are your OPPA!!

Hello (: I am back with another chapter.



HoYa's POV

"Well everyone, that was INFINITE's BTD. I am sure all of you know the scorpion dance right?" ShinDong hyung said cheerfully. 
"Ok. Before we start our next section, due to high demand...."GyuRi  noona paused for a moment. "HoYa-ssi, would you like to send a video message to your girlfriend?"
"Uh. Me? Now?" I was shocked by the request. "Am I allowed to? This is radio broadcast." I tried to reject the request.
"Of course you can. You are the first idol that fans are supporting your relationship. Everyone knows about you and HyeYong. That is her name right?" ShinDong hyung teased.
"Ah. Alright. Well. HyeYong gong zhu nim." I paused. Everyone in the set made noise and teased me, but they quickly kept quiet to listen to my video message. 
"HyeYong ah. It is already 11:40pm, are you sleeping already? Dream of us oppas ok?" then I stopped. Telling them that I have finished my message.
"THAT SHORT? And don't pull us into your love message. Do it again!"Gyu hyung teased. 
"Neh. HoYa-ssi. I am sure you have more to say right?" GyuRi noona hinted. "One more. A better one please."
"Arraso..So HyeYong ah~. Haha this is so weird. Are you sleeping already? You must be tired from a whole day of school right? Sleep well and dream of me alright. *throws heart* Saranghaeyo ~CHU~ *throws more hearts*" Then I told them that it is the end. Everyone just kept quiet. 
"Eh?" I asked.
"Blueh..I am getting goosebumps all over." ShinDong hyung broke the silence. Everyone of them started laughing. I could only laugh along shyly. 
"Ok. We are going to answer a listener's call for a song request, then we will start our second segment and INFINITE will sing us the requested song life alright!"GyuRi noona cheered. 
"YAY!" We all applaud.
"Yeobusaeyo? This is Shim Shim Ta Pa." Both ShinDong hyung and GyuRi noona said.
"Yeobusaeyo? Annyeong hasaeyo." a shy and soft voice sounded. It sounded a little familiar. Like where I heard it.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. INFINTIE IPMIDA." we said together upon seeing the cue from Gyu hyung.
"Ah neh. Do you have any song request?" GyuRi noona asked.
"Ah yes. I want to hear INFINITE's NalKe (Wings). INFINITE oppa neomu chuahhaeyo." the girl said. I think she still could not believe she is speaking to us.
"Of course. INFINITE, you guys are ok with the song?" ShinDong hyung asked.
"Geuromeon. Anything for this fan." Gyu hyung said. "Anyways, who is your favourite member?" he asked.
"Ah..I like all the members." she said.
"Ani, if you can only choose one. Just one." WooHyun hyung asked.
"Uhmm..uhm.....WooHyun oppa." she said. Her voice sounded really really familiar. 
"Chakamanyo. What is your name?" I asked, realising that she has not introduced herself.
"Uh..Uh..HyeRin." she stumbled on her words.
"Ahh HyeRin-ssi?" SungYeol repeated her name.
"By any chance, are you someone we know?" I investigated. The other members stare at me like as if I was trying to hook on her.
"Uhm, I am not sure." she replied.
"HyeYong ah?" I asked.
"Ah..NEH..Aigoo, oppa how did you find out?" She finally gave up once I called her name.
"BWOH?! HYEYONG?!" they all were shocked.
"WooHyun oppa, neomu shilmanghae (I am very disappointed.)" she said. "I guess it is right for me to neglect you since my own brother can't recognise my voice." she sounded really disappointed. 
"Ah..ani. I..I.. it is all for broadcast. I wanted to test how long you can cheat us." he defended himself. Of course he was lying.
"HyeYong actually texted your manager to ask if it was alright if she called in." ShinDong hyung explained.
"Ah.....I see." we all said.
"Geundeh, why are you not asleep? Didn't we tell you to sleep early?"Gyu hyung was about to start his nagging.
"Because, NEOMU SHIM SHIM HAE~! that is why I am listening to Shim Shim Ta Pa hehe." she giggled. "And, oppas are working so hard past midnight, how can I be sleeping and not listen to your beautiful voice." she said.
"Aigoo. Your dongsaeng is so sweet." GyuRi noona said, causing us to laugh a little.
"WAIT!! So you actually saw the video message?" I asked, realising about it like after so long.
"Hehe. Neh." I could hear her giggle. "Oppa gomawo. Nado saranghae."
"Eww...Yah you two, everyone can hear you over the radio and over the internet." MyungSoo interrupted.
"HEHE mianhae." she apologised.
"Arraso, oppas will sing NalKe for you.Go to sleep immediately after the radio show ok." WooHyun cooed.
"Neh. Oppa fighting!!" she cheered for us before hanging up.
Comments were flooding in the mailbox, saying how sweet the 2 of us were. How pabo the other members were as to not realise it was HyeYong on the line. After some talking time for the 2nd segment, we stood up and proceed to the standing mikes, singing NalKe. Then we got back to the seat and continued on. Finally the radio show ended. We were all packing up after a few photo shoots. ShinDong hyung and GyuRi noona were saying how jealous they are seeing that I am so proud to show off my girlfriend. OF COURSE! Then at almost the same time, all of us received a message. It was from HyeYong. 
~Oppas. Your voice are very sweet. GOMAWOYO <3 <3 <3~ Then I kind of became a little jealous and skipped off to the other members and checked their message. I started laughing at them. 
"Hahax. So she sent the exact same thing to all of us, but did a little amendment to mine." I teased them, seeing that I had the 3 '<3's while the others didn't.
~Hehe.gwenchana. Go and sleep now ok. We will be back soon.~ I replied her. We left the building and headed back to the dorm. Only to find my princess sleeping. She really listens well. But I guess she was really tired too. It is nearly 2am. We went to wash up and headed to bed too. But before that, I leaned over her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
'Goodnight my princess' I whispered, before crawling into my blanket.
 



Hello, another update today. Why I am doing so? Because I will be leaving for holiday tonight and I won't be able to update for 1 week. Until I am back. So I am doing major updates today. 
Hehe. Video message, ignoring all the listeners, being so sweet...Ahh..I hope HoYa is really like that

Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007 and @Mclalaawesome. Thank you very much for your support <3.