055

We are your OPPA!!

MyungSoo's POV

"Hyung. Why are we here?" I asked.
"She doesn't have school today." Jongie added.
"Shut up and follow me." Gyu hyung told us as we entered Portchester Polytechnic.
"You see that bear there?" Gyu hyung pointed at the bear on top of a sleeping bear inside a very very small room.
"Isn't that HyeYong's bear?" Yeolie hyung asked.
"Neh." 
"Why do you bother bringing us here?" WooHyun hyung's coldness swept us away.
"This was where she has been sleeping for the past nearly one week." Gyu hyung revealed it to us. It kind of stung me a little, but I put on my pokerface.
"Like I will care. I told you already, she is no longer my sister." WooHyun hyung stung us.
"Come here. I want to show you guys what she has really been up to." Gyu hyung lead us to a big door. It was feeling a little chilly as he opened. We went in to see an ice skating rink inside. 
"Yah! HyeYong ah!!" Gyu hyung shouted as he barged into the empty ice rink, towards a body that was lying lifelessly in the middle. We followed up quickly.  Gyu hyung took off his jacket and wrapped up the petite body. We gasped at who we saw she was. There lies a very ghostly pale HyeYong. We scanned her body. There were bruises surfacing, especially on her legs. There was this long cut on her left arm that seemed unattended to.
"DongSaeng ah?" WooHyun hyung called out as both his and HoYa hyung's leg gave way and the dropped to the ground. 
"Damn. She is burning hot. We have to get her to the hospital quickly." Gyu hyung informed us.
"Follow us. I will explain on the way." he told JungMin. So Gyu hyung, WooHyun hyung, HoYa hyung and JungMin took the van along with HyeYong, while the rest of us took a taxi over.  We rushed to the hospital just in time to here some explanations from Gyu hyung and JungMin.


SungYeol's POV

Gyu hyung told us how he got JungMin's number and how they contacted each other.
JungMin explained to us how he met HyeYong 3 years ago, how HyeYong became a figure skater and why she wanted to train in secrecy.
Just when their explanations finished, the doctor came out of the operation room. 
"How is she?" we rushed up.
"You are...?" 
"I am her brother/boyfriend." both WooHyun and HoYa said.
I am very sorry. We have tried our best." the doctor informed.
"Mwo?! Andwae!!" WooHyun shouted.
"Her body is very very weak now. Whether she passes through the next critical 48hours, is up to herself." the doctor sighed.
"Can we visit her?" I asked.
"Not now. She is still very unstable. She is in the intensive care unit. You guys can see her from outside." the doctor informed. WooHyun and HoYa stumbled back upon hearing the news.
"Will HyeYong be alright?" Jongie came up to me sobbing. Damn, doesn't he know that I have a weakness for tears?!
"She will be. She still have a lot of explanations to tell us. She still have HoYa's present to give." I tried to hold back my tears but failed when I see our pokerface MyungSoo hiding in DongWoo's hyung embrace crying. Slowly, one by one, out water taps gave way. We were crying like there is no tomorrow.
"Come..come on.. Lets go visit her." JungMin brought us back to our senses. 


SungJong's POV

"Hyung!!!" I ran to hug Gyu hyung upon seeing those evil tubes hanging over HyeYong. I can't stop crying. There were 2 tubes coming out of her nose to help her breathe. One tube coming from her left hand, most probably the one connected to some drip. Her left arm was bandaged up, should be from the cut. Then a nurse came in with a bottle and another tube. Walking pass us, she entered HyeYong's ward. She connected the tube to the bottle and pushed the other end of the tube down into HyeYong's throat. Unable to stand the scene, both DongWoo hyung and I ran out of the visiting area and we found ourselves squatting along the corridor. After about half an hour, the nurse walked out. Gyu hyung followed out to call us in.
"That was liquified food for HyeYong to consume. Apparently she had left her stomach empty for the last 3 days." Gyu hyung comforted me.
"Lets go. You must be very tired." Gyu hyung told us to go back to the dorm.
"No, I want to stay!" I insisted. We were too tired and shocked to argue. So all of us just sat on the chairs in the visiting area looking at HyeYong through the window.