070

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

"Hyung, must you always hug HyeYong to sleep?" Jongie complained when he saw HyeYong in my arms, on my bed sleeping.
"Can't help it. She is going on a 3 days MT." I soften my voice in case she wakes up. Jongie walked out of the room, unable to stand our lovey dovey scene.
"Uhmmm." she wiggled a little before opening her eyes.
"Woke up already my princess?" she nodded as I gave her a morning kiss. She went to wash up and packed her toothbrush and toothpaste into her bag.
"Here. Your breakfast, and some snacks in case you get hungry." WooHyun handed her a bag filled with containers.
"Hyung.. What about the, she is eating too much, we discussed yesterday?" Jongie had to act dumb and asked. She tilted her head and looked at us confused.
"Ah it is nothing. You better hurry up or they will wait." WooHyun rushed her.
Soon it was 6:55am. We all squeezed into the small lift and follow her down.
"Byebye. We will miss you." we pulled her into a hug.
"Oppa, I will miss you too. And so will my bear." she said, waving her bear in her hands.
"Call me ok. And please stay safe alright." I said, before giving her one last kiss. 3 days would seem like eternity. After she got on the camping car and left, then we went back into our dorm.
~3 hours later~ 
"Hyung!! Stop checking your phone will ya!" MyungSoo shouted at me. I have been putting my phone on general mode during practice, in case HyeYong calls.
"But she isn't calling. I wonder where she is." I was worried.
"HoYa ah, it has only been 3 hours. How did you survive true the time when she was in school?" Gyu hyung asked.
"True.. But, at least I kind of knew TeenTop and JungMin. So I know she is safe." I explained.
"We all know one of her member, MinAh. So it should be alright." DongWoo patted my back.
"But..." 
"No more buts, my sister have to learn to be independent too right?" WooHyun asked. I nodded.


HyeYong's POV

"ChaeRin unnie, annyeong!" I greeted. What ever happened in the past still lingered in my mind, but both ChaeRin unnie and I agreed that we should at least act normal and not awkward every time we meet. 
"We have Amy unnie left to pick up." MinAh unnie said. Now that we have partially cleared our issues, my relation with MinAh unnie has gotten slightly better, but there was still a distance between us.
"Good moning girls.!" Amy unnie entered cheerfully. 
"I hope the 5 of us can understand each other better, clear any old feuds and treat each other like sisters, like we have known each other for years. Ok?" RaIm unnie said. We all nodded. Soon the camping car stopped. 
"Girls, you can go down now." the driver announced. Once we step out of the car, JuWon oppa greeted us. However, he held out a small bag and asked us to put our handphones and wallets in. We started whining.
"You are here for MT, not to play. And don't bother informing anyone. Handphones in now!" he ordered. Reluctantly, we dropped our handphones and wallets into the bag.
"First, you girls have to set up your own tents." MiAh unnie came out from her already set up tent and handed us 2 sets of tents. I wanted to run up to MiAh unnie and hug her. I have not seen her since I met my new members. Apparently, one trainer of each of us came to attend this MT. So I guess they were serious about us going through membership training.  At first, I was doing my own stuff while MinAh unnie was doing her own. The other 3 unnies were setting up a other tent by themselves. Not knowing why, I suddenly had an urge to step up and help her. I did not know when, I started to walk towards her.
"Let me help you." I offered.


MinAh's POV

"Let me help you." HyeYong walked up and took the tools from my hands. I looked up at her and smiled, mouthing 'gomawo'. She smiled back and mouthed 'gwenchana'. I was very happy. For the first time, after 40days, she smiled back to me. 
"Unnie. I need you to help me hold on to the peck." her voice snapped me back from my dreamland. As much reality it was, I was glad she smiled back at me. I felt like an idiot hehe, like a girlfriend getting back to her boyfriend.
"Unnie, you hit the peck in like this." she demonstrated to me. The other unnies came forward too as they were having a hard time hitting the peck into the ground. 
"Ahh.. So it is like this." Amy unnie sighed. 
"I see the 2 of you are getting on well?" RaIm unnie smiled. I smiled back and looked at HyeYong. It seems like she wanted to smile, but something was holding her in. 
"Girls hurry up. You don't have all day." our trainers shouted out to us. We quickly set up the tent and headed towards the gathering point.