037

We are your OPPA!!

Hi I am back with another chapter...AT MIDNIGHT :( but IT IS OK!! i am camping in school anyways, so I don't have to wake up early to take train to school. I am major multi-tasking..eating ramyun, holding a meeting with my committee members, rushing my homework, writing out my speech, and typing out this chapter ... and falling asleep hahax. hope you enjoy it (:.
 


MyungSoo's POV

"HyeYong ah. Do you want to come see us practice?" i asked.
"Uh, is it alright for me to do so?" she asked.
"of course!" all of is agreed at the same time.
"alright. Let me get some of my books first. I got some crazy stuff to study." she sighed at the school work she has. 
Soon, we left. We decided to walk to the studio, as a form of pre warm up. Even thought he studio is about 25minutes walk from the dorm, this walk is neer boring with the INFINITE members. We had so much to talk and laugh about. But of course, we get some fans squealing at how handsome we are even in sweatshirts. 
We got into the studio, HyeYong went to sit at the back of the studio and took out her books.we started off with stretching and then off to our dance. After a while, we saw HyeYong staring blankly at the mirrors.  HoYa hyung then scooted off next to her. "Yah. Is our dance that amazing?" he waved in front of her.
"Uh..yea." she said, coming back to her senses.
"Do you want to try?" I asked. 
"Huh? I don't think this is such a good idea right?" she was afraid.
"Come on. Let's teach you." HoYa hyung stood up, stretching out his hands to HyeYong.
"Alright. I will give it a try." she prepared herself. Amazingly, we only had to go through the dance once, teach her some main steps and go through the dance again, she kind of mastered 3/4 of it. She is awesome. Suddenly, she stopped. "Oppas, I will be back in a while. I realised I have something to do." she said while rushing to her bag and fished out an A4 envelope. Then she ran off before we could do anything. Confused by what had happened, we stood there for a few seconds before our dance choreographer had to pull us back to earth.


HyeYong's POV

I want to oppas dance practice. I decided to take this chance to really see how a dance practice really is. I stared intensely at their dance moves. I was kind of 80% sure of my decision. But i decided to really consider it properly.
"Yah. Is our dance that amazing?" HoYa oppa's voice pulled me back. He asked me if I wanted to try out their dance. I was hesitant initially, especially since their dance choreographer is present. But i decided to daringly give it a shot. If i am going to be a trainee, i think this will be a good chance for me to really confirm my decision. After a few try outs, i mastered most of the dance. Oppas and the dance choreo were greatly impressed. That was when i made up my mind.
"Oppas, I will be back in a while. I realised I have something to do." i said while rushing to my bag to get the envelope. I ran out immediately, towards SajangNim's office.
*knock knock*  "Come in." he said.
"Ah. HyeYong. What brings you here?" he asked.
"I have some things to clarify and negotiate before i sign this." i said pointing to the contract.
"Ahh. Alright. Lets hear." he said kindly. "Well, firstly, i am living with the oppas now. Since they are not suppose to know about this 100 days thing, i might need some help. Also, i need to know the schedules beforehand." 
"Ok. That sure can be done." he nodded.  After that, i clarified everything, making sure that i am like not cheated or something. 
"Is that all?" he asked.
"Actually I have 1 more request. But it might be a little too much." i said.
"what is it? Anything that i can try to help?" he asked with concerned.
"Well, i hope that the oppas can go back to school. Especially HoYa oppa. He left school early just to chase his dreams. I really hope they can get into college or university." i said without much hope.
"That, can be done. In fact, i was discussing with my staffs if we should get them back to school. I guess, you just helped me make my decision." he said. I was really happy that he agreed. 
"Okay then. I really hope you will have a pleasant time during this 100 days." he said as i signed the contract.
"By the way, what made you come up with this decision?" he asked curiously.
"Well, many reasons. Firstly, since my parents agreed to it, i decided to. Secondly, after my oppa had a heated argument with my parents when he announced to be a trainee, i felt my dreams were crushed by him. I didn't want to upset my parents any more, so i kind of threw the dream away. I know how it feels to have your dream being taken away in an instant. There are 4 other girls out there fighting for it. I can't be selfish. And also TeenTop. They are my classmates, 6 pf them. They were the only reasons that kept me dancing and singing when i met them during freshmen camp." i explained.
"I see. You are such a kind girl. Even caring for your future members." he said."alright. See you in, 6 days time." he stood up and offered his hand.  I stood up immediately, shaking his hand and giving a formal 90 degrees bow.
"aigoo. I told you that you don't have to be formal." he joked.
"aniyo. Now you are my sajangnim too. I have to be formal." i said.
"if only the boys could be half as good as you.." he joked. I laughed along as i headed back to the studio. But one thing worrying me was how to not let them find out since i am spending most of e time with them.
"HyeYong ah. Where have you been?" HoYa oppa rushed up to me once seeing me.
"Ah. No where. I just had something important to do." i said.
"another secret again?" he asked, shoulders falling down.
"Oppa. Yes. But this time, i really hope you won't probe me alright." i put my hands on his shoulders cheering him up.
"alright." he said.
"boys back to practice..." the dance choreo called out. "neh!!" they all chorused together. Oppas' practice were filled with fun and laughter. I wonder if mind would be. I hope so.

 


How is this chapter a little boring? Before I thank my Subscribers and readers, I want to thank
@APlusCassiELF for your very very huge support GOMOWOYO!!!