005

We are your OPPA!!

here is my next chapter.this was drafted out during my 1-hour train ride early in the morning..hehe so it might be a little bad..SORRY IN ADVANCE.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HyeYong's POV

"Yah!! Nam HyeYong!! open the door right now!!!" WooHyun oppa kept shouting behind the door.
"Lee HoWon, I am going to kill you for whatever you did later. What exactly did you do to our lovely dongsaeng?" I heard SungGyu oppa shouting too.
Everyone was frantic and very worried. They made it seem like they would tear down the door if I do not open it anytime soon. I felt I had to talk to someone, just one of them.
In my mind, I calculated. 'WooHyun Oppa might lose his mind even before I finish explaining and murder HoYa. DongWoo seemed like a pabo *smirks*. HoYa..I wanted to talk to him, but I do not know how to open up. SungYeol and SungJong are probably too immature to me to talk to and give me advice. It is either leader SungGyu or MyungSoo oppa."
I walked up from the bed, hugging my teddy bear tight. Took a deep breathe and opened the door. As expected, all of them rushed in. With my protective brother right in front of me, cupping my face, wiping away my tears.
"AHHH..Shut Up! I just want one person to be in the room with me. Just one!" I made myself clear. And being guys, they started arguing and reasoning out they should be the one.
"YAH! Everyone OUT except for MyungSoo oppa. Right Now!" I blew my top. MyungSoo seems cold and quiet. He seems to hate me, but at the same time someone I could talk to. And if he did hate me, he would probably kill me first before letting me go through the embarrassment of explaining to all the other 6 oppas.


MyungSoo's POV

"Weird, why did she choose me? Doesn't she like HoYa hyung instead? Guess I could take this opportunity to......" I thought. I sat on the floor, opposite her. She kept silent and continue to sob. 'OK' right now, I have to put my awesome observation skills to use and start reading body language. She sat across me, like a lifeless doll. A beautiful one though. She took in her knees, wrapping them with one hand, while the other kept covering her shivering lips. Based on my inferential skills from dramas, this must be some dramatic incident.
"HyeYong ah.. I am going to ask you a few questions. You don't have to say anything. Just have to nod or shake your head. Is that ok?" I cautisouly asked her. She hesitated a while, but nodded.
"Did something happen during your run with HoYa?" There was hesitation, but I waited. She nodded.
;'Aish! Lee HoWon you this bastard. I should have been the one protecting her.' I thought.
"Was it something bad?" She hesitated again, but shorter this time. *nods her head*
Finally, she talked."Oppa, is a lip of a girl touching a guy's lip considered kissing?"
"Well,..in a sense yes." I wanted to say no as I guess my assumptions were right. Damn. I wanted her. She started to sob even louder.
"Let me guess. Something bad happened. Ending with a kiss by you and HoYa?" I questioned. She stared straight into me. Her once sparkling eyes had turned into blood shot eyes.
"DAMN!" I thought out loud. I was furious for HoYa to be taking advantage of our dongsaeng. But secretly at the same time, I wanted to be the one who kissed her.
"That was my..First...first..first kiss..."she spoke in between her sobs. 'WHAT?! He stole your first kiss?? I should have been the one, not Hyung!! I like you HyeYong!' I thought deep in my heart. I was burning inside, but I did not let emotions take over me. I did not want to freak her out any more, on the first night. 
"Go take a bath and freshen yourself my dear. I will help you explain to them at the mean time. Don't worry, I am sure everything will be fine." I comforted her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to help her up. She got her bathing needs ready and headed to the bathroom. I watched her walk in before going to the living room.


SungGyu's POV

MyungSoo explained to all of us. I started to burn up! Our dongsaeng, how there he do this to her. 
"Yah! Lee HoWon. I am sure going to murder you." I stood up, about to grab his collar and punch him before DongWoo stop me.
"Wait leader. Let him explain himself first." DongWoo was being a genius.
"There was a car.....I tried to save her...We ended up.....and yeah." HoYa explained the whole story.
"LIES! You have been watching too much dramas! Stop trying to save your image. You are sure dead. " I lost my temper. 
"Wait oppa! WAIT! HoYa was actually trying to save me from the inconsiderate driver. It was just that....that was my....first kiss. That was why I was so shocked about it. Sorry for making all of you worry." HyeYong ran out of them room hearing our heated exchange. 
" WHAT?! Why are you all looking at me like this?" she asked, feeling a little uncomfortable I guess.
She was in her new set of clothes. But water was dripping from her hair like a spoilt tap. I guess she wanted to clear our misunderstandings that she quickly put on her clothes without drying herself properly.
"Come sit here beside oppa." WooHyun said. She dragged her feet across and sat down. "You are going to catch a cold like this all wet. SungJong, would you mind bringing me the hair dryer or else our poor princess would start sneezing." WooHyun requested. 
"Aigoo, dongsaeng ah..why didn't you explain yourself clearly. HoYa could have died. HAHA" SungYeol the choding tried to bring up the atmosphere. Everyone stared at him, but then started to laugh. I was glad everything was cleared up.


OK..sorry that this was a little draggy. I love HoYa a lot...but I am thinking of whether to jump towards HoYa (as I already have a plot in mind ) or create a loveline with MyungSoo..Oh NO..