040

We are your OPPA!!

dang I had 35 subscribers..but I lost one..now 34 :( 



HoYa's POV

"Everyone, this is JungMin. Park JungMin."She paused.
"Jungmin, this is INFINITE." 
"JungMin is suppose to be my sunbaenim in school. But he decided to take one semester off to go overseas for some training. So now he is back to join me in the same level." she explained.
"Ok.lets hurry up finish and head to the next venue." Gyu hyung rushed us. We quickly finished our drinks while HyeYong decided to have hers take away.
"Oppa. So sorry i can't catch up with you more today." she told that guy. I was disgusted, furious by the way they interact. HELLO! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE. But i kept telling myself that he is just a friend she hasnt met for a long time.
"Oppas. Mianhae. I think i got too engrossed just now. Mian mian mian." she kept apologising and she had to add aegyos!! 
"Fine fine. Next time don't ditch your oppas ok." we all gave in. She soon brought us to a building where we had to enter through the basement.
"Oh.. This place.." WooHyun called out. "Isn't it locked?" 
"I hope not. Lets try out luck." she replied. She turn the knob and luckily it wasn't.
"Welcome to my 2nd paradise. Oppa's paradise too." she said as she the lights. It was a dance studio. There were graffitis on one wall and mirrors on the other walls. We started talking about how HyeYong would sneak out to join in dancing with a few dance crews. 
"How is ChaeRin?" WooHyun hyung asked.
ChaeRin was part of the dance crew. HyeYong's best friend and WooHyun's crush. The talkative HyeYong suddenly turned quiet. 
"What's wrong?" I asked, comforting her. She didn't say anything. Then tears seems too be threatening to flow down her cheeks.
"Oh my. HyeYong what is wrong? Talk to me." I shook her shoulders. Then she started to cry.
"Shh..don't cry. Tell me what is wrong?" I hugged her. All of us were shocked by her sudden outburst.
"It is ok. Tell us when you are ready ok?" WooHyun came hugging her in between, at the same time signalling us not to question any further. He looked at me and mouthed to me that he wants to talk to her. I let go and he turned her around.
"Tell oppa when you are ready alright? Come on. It is time to head back." WooHyun comforted her. 
"Kaja!" Gyu hyung said in a happy tone, trying to cheer the atmosphere up. We walked out of the studio. We were about to walk up the stairs when HyeYong stopped. Her sobs has lessened. Then she held out her two hands towards WooHyun like a small girl wanting a hug.
"Aiyoo. You are too tall for your oppa to carry you." WooHyun ruffled her hair. But he still carried her up. In a bridal style. She hooked her arms over his neck and duck her head into the crook of his neck.
"We sure did a good job making her gain weight. She seems a little heavier now." WooHyun joked. We were waiting for her to smack him back or something. But then we realised she had cried herself to sleep. We walked towards the van. All of us got on, trying to squeeze as much as possible at the back. WooHyun was still carrying HyeYong. I sat beside them.
"You sure did a good job taking care and protecting her last time. I might take a while to replace you. Hahax." I teased WooHyun. HyeYong and WooHyun are definitely very very close. I am sure that he was always there for her at all times. Being her boyfriend, I must do even better.


WooHyun's POV

"Guys is it alright if i skip practice tonight. I think i have to stay beside her." I asked for permission.
"It is ok. Just be with her. I am sure she wants her brother to be by her side for now." Gyu hyung said.
"Do you need dinner?" HyoAn hyung asked.
"Nah. I think she would like to have my cooking after what happened." I told him. HyoAn hyung then dropped the 2 of us at the dorm and sent the others off.
I settled her on my bed. She was sleeping soundly. Making sure that she is ok, i went to cook dinner.
"Oh. Someone is awake after smelling the nice dinner?" I said cheerfully seeing her walk out of the room rubbing her eyes.
"Oppa will be done soon." 
"Oppa. Don't you have practice?"she asked.
"I got permission to take care of you. Baby asking me for koala hug again?" i . Whenever she was down, she used to stretch out her hands and ask for a koala hug until she feels better.
"Gomawoyo oppa. But i heard the me gaining weight part. I was just too shag to whack you." she scolded me.
"hehe but isn't it good that you are getting healthier? Come lets eat." i told her while bringing out the plates to the living room.
"Chalmokaesipmida." she said. And we dug in. 
During dinner, i kept shooting glances at her. I wanted to ask her what is wrong. But knowing her, it is better to let her say it out herself. 
"Oppa, I know you want to ask me about just now. Yes it has something to do with ChaeRin unnie. But no, I will tell you only when i feel ready to." she said while still looking at her food. After we finished washing the dishes, we tidied the dorm a little.
"What do you want to do after this?" I asked.
"Go for your dance practice? You can't miss it because of me." she said
. "But i can't leave you here alone right?" 
"Who says i am staying here? I am following." she beamed.
"Oh haha ok. Bring along a hoodie alright. It might be a little cold later." I told her. We walked out of the dorm to the streets. Then she tugged on my sleeve.
"Aigoo. Who was the one who told appa you are no longer a baby girl?" I . Another action she likes to do when she is down is to tug on my sleeve and ask me to hold her hands. But I was happy. Usually when that happens, it means she is ready to tell me what is wrong. I kept quiet in case she decided not to.
"Oppa." she called.
"Neh?"
"you know..after you told omma appa that you want to be a singer they disagreed on it right?
" "uh huh."
"I was afraid they could not take another blow. That's why iI decided to put everything that has to do with dance and music behind." she paused, maybe waiting for some reply. "When I told ChaeRin unnie about it. She got furious. She tried to talk me through but I didn't listen. I didn't want to upset omma appa again. We argued and fought. It was so bad that we had not talked to each other ever since then."
 "Dongsaeng ah. Mianhae. I didn't know i put you through so much." I apologised.
"Oppa gwenchana. It is the past." 
"What if you are given another try? I can talk to sajangnim." I told her.
"Nah. I want to concentrate on my studies now." she told me.
"Arasso." i replied.
"It took fast for you to open up. Hahax the previous time, you took one week?" I joked. 
"Yah oppa. Isn't it good?" she whacked me.
"neh neh." i said as i opened the door to the dance studio.
 



Watching Running Man with my committee again.. We will be playing our own Running Man around our school in about 2 hours time at 2am. 1am some of us will go set up the missions. hehe..We have officially gone crazy with Running Man. 
I was checking up on my subscribers, I had 35 this morning. When I came back just now..I am left with 34 :( I AM UPSET!! 
But still, I would like to thank all my readers and subscribers. GREATLY LOVED!!! <3 <3 <3