044

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Wah!, pada!!" DongWoo oppa screamed while throwing his hands into the air.
"Busan haeundae!" HoYa oppa said to the camera.
"Ahh.." I remembered something.
"Galmaeg-ah. Hehe" I sniggered.
"Oh. How did you know?" Gyu oppa asked.
"Bibimi oppa."I called.
"Oh. She knows." Gyu oppa laughed out. I was about to sit down when DomgWoo oppa, MyungSoo oppa, Gyu oppa and my oppa decided to take off their tops.
"Eeek!!"I quickly covered my eyes.
"Haha. Aigoo. Look at our dongsaeng blushing." DongWoo oppa scooted nearer to me.
"Oppa. Go away."I pushed him with one hand while the other still covering my eyes.
"Not like you have not seen before right?" oppa teased me.
"true but..." he pulled my hands off my eyes.
"Yah yah... You can only look at my body alright." HoYa ran over, sat in front of me and took off his shirt too. Ahhh they are killing me.
"Yeoli oppa and Jongie oppa, you two are not taking out right?" I asked. "Who says?" yeolie pouted. He was about to lift his shirt when I stopped him.
"Oppa. Stop!! Don't!! You got one pack. Hehehe." the others laughed together.
"As for Jongie oppa, you seemed too innocent, so please don't alright?" I pleaded.
"Alright. For my dongsaeng." he agreed. 
"Come on. Lets go play beach volleyball." MyungSoo oppa could not wait.
"Oppa. I want to relax a while. I will join in later." I said.
"Alright, i will sit out too. Since I am the weak leader." Gyu oppa said, sitting down beside me. The other oppas sprayed some lotion in their body and went off to the beach.


SungGyu' s POV

"Woah. Fierce one." I said, as she reached out to take the banana boat's golden tanning spray.
"Haha. Why so?" she asked.
"Usually, only DongWoo and HoYa use it."I explained.
"Ahh. I love this hehe." she said as she sprayed it on her skin.
"Hahax. SungYeol oppa is so fail!!" she pointed to SungYeol who was trying to dodge the ball. 
"Yah! You are suppose to hit the ball, not dodge!" WooHyun shouted. We could only laugh at the two idiots hehe.
"Ahh, wait if we stay over tonight, means you will have to miss school?" I was concerned.
"Don't worry,I can ditch tomorrow's class too. Hehe" she informed me.
"Haix.. It is good to be smart right?"I asked.
"Well, yes at some times, but no because sometimes I get involve in bigger projects and it takes up a lot of my time." she sighed.
"But isn't it good at building your portfolio?"I asked.
"It is. But once I am involve, I am usually in school from 7am to maybe 10pm or slightly later. Like everyday." she complained.
"Aigoo. That is bad. It is almost like us with our 18hours of practice. But we don't do it everyday. We do it every alternate." I explained.
"And at least you have your members. The same ones." she paused. "Sometimes if iI am lucky, I get to work with TeenTop boys. If not, I either work with a few seniors that I don't even know, if not it is just with lecturers for research." she let out a sigh.
"Aigoo. Come on. Cheer up!! Oppas will be here for you!" I tried to change the atmosphere.
"Oppa. Lets go. I think they need some help there." she laughed. We walked up to the place where they were playing. 
"Is that all you guys can do?" HyeYong taunted them.
"Woah. Woah. Young lady wanna sub?" DongWoo played along. Secretly signalling that he is tired.
"Me too. I am out Gyu hyung, take over me." MyungSoo announced, wiping his holy water away (perspirations).
"Guys, you don't wanna mess with her. She is a fierce one. She just used the golden tanning." I warned the others.
"Woah. Fierce." HoYa grinned.
"Lets have a Sung trio VS family." SungYeol said, rearranging the team.
"Alright. Oppa, remember the sets for 3-on-3 last time? " HyeYong asked.
"It was like 3+ years ago. But i sure remember." WooHyun winked.
"Is this some secret code or something?" Jongie asked, hearing their conversation.
"Maybe, maybe not." HyeYong gave us a mehrong. Then they pulled HoYa away, most probably to explain the formations and codes.
"3 2 1. Go!" MyungSoo decided to be the referee. 
"Ugh!"
"Ah!"
"blegh!"
"here here, no there." There were s lot of noise. Mostly from yeolie.
"ah it is so irritating."HyeYong complained. She then rolled up the bottom of her top and tying a knot on the left.
"You have an 11abs?!" Yeolie gasped.
"uh yea. Sorry being so rude. Should have informed oppas first before tying up my shirt.." she said. 
"Yah. Put your shirt down." HoYa quickly covered her front.
"But... Gyu oppa handed this to me, saying you would like it." she replied.
"Oh ." we did not tell hoya. It was suppose to be a surprise.
"HoYa ah. It is alright. I approved it." WooHyun saved the situation. HoYa gave us a what the heck look. But we continued playing.
The family team was thrashing us. We decided to take a break and head back to the mat.
 



OK..ByeBye...I am logging out for now...1:05am...going to put the missions around my school. 4 of us..hehe 
RUNNING MAN HERE WE COME!! hehe...