058

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

It was very noisy. Damn. Why can't I get some proper rest? I heard JungMin oppa shouting at me. But I could not make out what he was saying. My mind wasn't in the right state yet. 
"HyeYong? You are finally awake!" a boy that looked slightly older than me was so excited. Where am I? Who is he?
"Sorry.. But, do..do I know you?" I asked.
"You...you don't remember me?" he looked hurt. I felt guilty.
"Am I suppose to know you?" I asked again.
"Do you know them?" he pointed to the people separated from us by the panel. I listed them one by one. Including JungMin oppa.
"Of course. How can I not remember the closest people of my life." I stated an obvious.
"But..you forgot me." he mumbled.
"I am sorry but.." I have not finished my sentence but he stood up and left with his eyes locked to the floor. I saw him left and he talked to the other oppas. Both him and SungGyu oppa left the visiting area. 
"You don't remember your boyfriend?" WooHyun oppa came storming in.
"Of course I do. JungMin is my boyfriend." I pointed at JungMin oppa.
"Mwo?!?" They were all shocked.
"Dongsaeng arh. Are you ok?" WooHyun oppa asked again. 
"Do you feel uncomfortable any where?" DongWoo oppa asked.
"I am fine. But you guys are really noisy! Especially you JungMin oppa. Why did you keep shouting?" I pouted.
"I think I should go get the doctor." I heard MyungSoo oppa whispering to WooHyun oppa. As he left to fetch the doctor, I asked the other oppas.
"Is something wrong with me? Am I suppose to know the guy just now?" 
"Yes!!" they said at the same time.
"He is your boyfriend. Well, until the two of you broke up about a week ago because of him." Jongie oppa explained.
"Wait. He is my boyfriend? Not JungMin?" I was skeptical. They handed me my phone where I scrolled through many selcas I took with him. They even showed me pictures that fans took, and even images and videos that INSPIRITS created for the two of us.
"HoYa?" I blurted out.
"You remember him already?!" SungYeol oppa exclaimed. I shook my head.
"So, he is called HoYa? But I really have no recollections of him."


HoYa's POV

"Apparently for her case, bad memories affected her so much that her mind decided to lock it up. It might take a while for her to open up again." the doctor explained to us after sending her for a CT scan, making sure that she does not have any blood clot in her brain or any sorts. She was tired and so she went to sleep. We decided to return back to the dorm to sleep for a while since she has already regain consciousness and the doctor has given her an ok sign.
The next day morning, we woke up early to cook breakfast for her since we know hospital food never tasted nice. We went to the intensive care unit to look for her but she wasn't there. Then a nurse told us she had been transferred to a normal ward yesterday night. We quickly rushed over. We opened the door to her ward, only to see her phone being flung across the room. I quickly rushed towards her. I had an urge to hug her but I held back, remembering that she doesn't recall who I am. 
"Oppa. Mianhae, but I really can't remember you." she burst into tears. I could not take it any more. I rushed up and hugged her tightly.
"Shhhh... Take your time.. Shh" I hushed her.
"Oppa. I have watched those fancams, fan made videos, but..but I just can't remember. We look so blissful together. Why can't I remember? Why did I forget you?" she kept on crying. I sensed how much she wanted to try and recall who I was. But it hurts to see her suffer.
"Aegi ah, it is ok, take your time." I told her. I didn't want her to stress herself too much. After a while, she stopped crying. 
"My lovely sister.. Time for breakfast!!" WooHyun broke us apart. 
"Oh... Smiley bread!!! Thank you oppa!!" she beamed. At least she is smiling now.
"Thank him. I just thought him how to do it, he did it all by himself." WooHyun pointed at me.
"Oh, gomawoyo." she said apologetically.  "This is very nice." she said with a big smile. 
"HyeYong ah, we have to head over for practice now. Anything give us a call alright?" SungGyu oppa told me.
"Aigoo..Grandpa Gyu, don't worry. There are so many doctors and nurses here." she nagged back at him.
"Alright alright. See you later. Rest well." she hugged all of us before we left. When it was my turn to be hugged, we hesitated a while but she still open her arms to give me a tight hug.
"Oppa, I will do my best to recall who you are, to remember our happy memories." she was determined.