039

We are your OPPA!!

it is currently 1:15am as I start typing.... just finished meeting..gave up on doing my homework..still eating my same bowl of ramyun...widely awake...we have to be up at 6:00am to prepare ourselves for the opening ceremony..yet WE ARE ALL WATCHING RUNNING MAN!!! how great hahax...
 


DongWoo's POV  

"Oh My God!" we all exclaimed looking at what was in front of us.
"This is just awesome!" i was awed by what was in front of us.
"Don't touch any of that!" she said while walking. Apparently, Jongie was about to reach his hands and open one of the two cabinets that was placed in the front middle of the room, blocking our views of what is behind.
There were gundam models, plane models, nanoblocks. Filling up the cabinets.
"Did you do this yourself? Like all of it?" WooHyun asked. "Yea. Built it all by myself. Uhm except that two larger gundam models, TeenTop members came over to help." she explained.
"Wow. You sure you are a girl?" MyungSoo joked. "I have never seen any girl as amazing as you. Repairing machines, building things like this." he carried on.
"Come on in oppas." she signalled. We walked on the left of the cabinets further into the room. There was a rather tall table with 2 tall round chairs, those we see at the bar counters in the middle of the room. Just behind the cabinets. 
"I guess this is your working table?" HoYa asked as he was admiring the room.
"Yes." she said. Then she showed us some pull out drawers located along the walls. One contains lots of paints. The upper levels were all the small bottles and tubes of paints. The middle levels, taller ones contains spray cans. The bottom most level housed 2 airbrush machines. We moved on to the other drawer. They were neatly labeled. One level was labeled pliers, another sandpapers and so on. 
"HyeYong. How much did you invest in this? I suppose this isn't cheap right" WooHyun was concerned.
"Well, omma and appa invested in changing this into a soundproof room since it gets really noisy. But not forgetting proper ventilation. " she said. "drawers too."
  "Uh huh. Which means you paid for the rest yourself?" Gyu hyung asked, trying to squeeze information out of her.
"Uh yea. It is my hobby. I can't be asking omma and appa to pay for me right?" she said like it was the obvious.
"Where did you get the money from?" WooHyun asked. Even more concerned now.
"Well, since i am on full scholarship, i get an allowance of $500 a month from the school. Omma and appa gives me another $300 in case i really need them."she explained.
"Ah. I see. I thought you went to work or something." that was when WooHyun relaxed a little.
"Yea but in order to save money and buy those tools and models, i often find her skipping lunch and dinner just to save on that few dollars." omonim came in and said.
"What?! You actually did that? Yah are you crazy?" WooHyun became angry.
"Omma. Why did you tell them?" she was annoyed.
"Anyways lets come out for some snacks."omonim told us.
"Young lady, we need some explanation here." Gyu hyung said in his usual tone that he was about to start nagging.


SungJong's POV

"Is that why you are so skinny?" i asked after she explained to us.
"Maybe. I guess so?" 
"I am glad i agreed on letting her film WAYO i see she has gain some weights."Omonim said.
"Yea! Oppas have been force feeding me!!" she complained.
"Yah. The doctor says you are severely underweight. If you don't want your asthma to relapse, you must be healthy." WooHyun hyung scolded.
"Talking about that." omonim stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Drink this. It helps to reduce asthma relapse." she said coming out with a bowl.
"Ginseng soup again?" she whined. But still drank it. "Oppas, what time do you have to be back for practice?" she asked.
"By 7:30pm i suppose. Why?" Gyu hyung replied.
"In that case, i want to bring you to my favourite place. And then a place where me and my oppa always go to." she said. 
"I see. We have quite some time. Do you want to leave now?" i asked.
"If you guys are ready." We helped to tidy up the living room and then said our goodbyes.
"Take good care of her alright." aboji said while patting HoYa hyung's shoulder.
"Neh aboji. Don't worry. I will treat her like a princess." he assured.
"Sure. But don't spoil her alright. Hahax" aboji joked. We followed behind her.
HoYa hyung was holding on to her left hand while WooHyun hyung was linking arms on her right. Major jealousy from WooHyun hyung haha.
Then we came to a stop after about 10minutes of walking.
"Welcome to my paradise." she shouted, pointing towards a cafe.
" Come on in." she opened the door. We entered, about to settle down when HyeYong shouted and ran towards another table.
"Minnie oppa?!" then that guy stood up and turned towards her. Only to grab her into an embrace. She was hugging him so tightly, we were totally ignored.
  "Uh i think your friends there are kind of angry." he told HyeYong.
"Ah.. Come here."She pulled him over to our tables. SungYeol hyung who was sitting just next to where that guy was stood up to compare the height.
"Aish. He is taller than me. It will be hard to protect her from him." he whispered to us. All of us gave him a shut-up-you-choding look. All of us became very weary of that guy. HyeYong is so close with him. He kept looking at her with weird eyes. Eyes that speaks yearn. But she doesn't seem to realise it. Or maybe she does but she doesn't show. We were all waiting for him to introduce himself. But he did not. What a rude guy!
"oppa, would you mind moving a seat down?" she asked WooHyun hyung. WooHyun hyung and HoYa hyung had left the seat in between them empty for her to sit. She actually asked him to move down one seat so she can sit beside this guy. I shot a glance at HoYa hyung and i know he was fuming. His ears were turning red. None of us said anything.  
The waitress came just in time to break the silence.
"Anything for you?" she asked. We looked through the menu while HyeYong and that guy kept laughing to themselves.
"Oppa. I haven't seen you in like, lets see, 7months?" she kept looking at him. 
"Yea. Did you miss me?" he joked. Ok. It was not funny at all. We were all so tense.
"americano for all of us. Including her." SungYeol hyung told the waitress.
"Ahh. RyeMin ah. Change her order to Hot Chocolate. She can't take coffee. Not at this hour."
"Neh DoRyeoNim." she said.
"Mwoh?! DoRyeoNim?" i thought.
"HyeYong can't drink coffee? That is something i as her BOYFRIEND didn't know." hoYa hyung said holding in his anger.
"Yea. She is different from us. If she drinks coffee, she gets really sleepy. Instead of being awake." he explained.
"I am sure she still has some studying to do later?
" "woah woah. Is there something that i am missing out here?" WooHyun hyung was furious.
"Who is he?" SungYeol hyung said in a choding manner but angry tone.
"oh i forgot to introduce him. I miss him so much that i got too engross talking. So sorry." she apologised quickly.
"Everyone, this is......."
 



So...who is he?! Who is this guy???!! minnie oppa..can you guess who?