053

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Lets.break.up." that 3 words kept ringing in my head. "Go get yourself laid." it haunted me.
So he doesn't trust me?
"HyeYong ah where are you going?!" JungMin oppa shouted at me as I ran pass his bike. He started his engine and caught up.
"Oh my. Hyeyong why in the world are you crying?!" he exclaimed.
"Leave me alone!!" I was devastated.
"Get on." he handed me his helmet. I ignored and continued running.
"Nam HyeYong!!!" he raised his voice to show authority.
"Get on! Right now!"
"I said leave me alone!!" I raised my voice too.
"Fine. Wait here, I will park my bike some where and run with you." he told me. I have no idea why, I listened. He returned after about 5mins.
"You are going to regret running with me." I warned him.
"Challenge accepted!" he said derpily.  So, we just ran and ran and ran till we reached the skating rink. I ran straight into the rink and plop down, thinking that the coldness would cool my mind and body down.
"Young lady. You are wearing shorts. I don't want your skins to be all red and freezing later." he teased, trying to make me smile, but I kept on crying.
"Ok, you don't want to tell me what happened, you don't want to stop crying, you don't want to talk to me. Right?" he paused, maybe hoping for a reply. "But can you please take care of yourself? Get off the ice now." he demanded. Slowly, weakly, I stood up. He caught hold of me as my cold legs were about to give in.
"Wait here. I will go get a cup of hot tea for you." he said. Then I was left alone.  The silence that even could make a pin drop echo. I was going crazy. Luckily, JungMin oppa came back in time before I really do. After I finished the cup of tea, I went to the locker and took out my skates. Purple skates, purple, HoYa.
  "So now you want to start skating without talking to me?" he asked. I put back the skates and headed towards the skate rental counter to rent a normal skate. "Hey. You can't wear that. Your feet isn't use to it, you will get lots of blister." JungMin oppa tried to stop me. Who cares. Who cares if I die. Who cares if my feet were to hurt like mad. HoYa oppa turned his back on me. Just let me rot or something. I thought. I took the rental skates, put it on and entered rink. Major kill, I did not do any warm ups or stretching. 
I trained and trained, using the pain I felt from training to drown the heartache I am experiencing, but failed.
7pm. My gastric starts to hit me. I was training on empty stomach since 7am. JungMin oppa gave up on asking me to stop torturing myself, he decided to train with me. Lifeless, I dropped onto the bench.
"So i guess Schadi is all tired and hungry now?" he smirked. Handing me a cup of ramen. I was too lazy to fight back.


SungYeol's POV

1pm, no news of HyeYong.
"Alright, meet back at the studio by 1:30pm."Gyu hyung ended his conversation with MyungSoo. HoYa and WooHyun just returned back.
"Her classmates said her classes have change. She no longer have lessons on Thurs and Fri."WooHyun reported.
"What in the world is she doing?" HoYa was worried.
"She is not telling us anything. She is not answering her phone, she is missing." We were really worried, but all we could do now is just try and focus on our dance practice.
"She will be fine." Gyu hyung comforted us. We finally finish our dance practice.
1am. We reached back the dorm, HyeYong was no where in sight.
She left a note on her bed. "Oppas. Mianhae. I won't be back the next few days. Sorry for causing so much trouble." I read out.
"Hyung...she..she left?" I mumbled.
"But where can she go?" MyungSoo asked. We had no idea. We all decided to sleep in the living room in case she decided to come back.
"WooHyun. I am sorry I am really sorry."HoYa cried.
"Gwenchana. Now we just have to pray that she is safe. And then bring her back again." WooHyun comforted him. None of us could sleep. HoYa was sad but angry at the same time. WooHyun too. Technically, all of us. Angry with ourselves. Angry with HyeYong having so many secrets.