043

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

"HYUNG!," Jongie screamed.
Next moment, I felt a gush of cold wind. HoYa sped pass me towards the direction.
"BAM!!" HoYa smashed into the plastic panel. At the same time, we heard a scream. 
"HyeYong, HyeYong." we panicked, not seeing her. We rushed up to HoYa. His left hand pushing against the panel preventing his body from squishing HyeYong against it. His right hand wrapping around her, preventing her from knocking into the panel. He was panting. HyeYong had her eyes shut tightly.
That 5 boys sped passed us again. I managed to grad hold of you of them, yanking him backwards.
"YOU!"I was speechless. It was that tall guy who barged into our old dorm and snatched JiAe away to go play.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. MYNAME JunQ ipmida." he smirked.
"How can you guys skate so dangerously pass a girl who is still learning!?" DongWoo hyung exploded when the other 4 members joined JunQ.
"Chweosonghapmida. We are MYNAME. I am the leader, LeeGunWoo ipmida." he introduced.
"What are you doing here?" SungJong stormed in front. 
"Well. I just wanna have some fun, to see how well you guys can protect your so called sister." JunQ replied, holding his hands up doing an inverted comma action.
"Well, she is my real sister. You got a problem?" WooHyun was furious.
"JunQ. Stop it. So this is the fun you said you want to have?!" the leader raised his voice.
"Sunbaenim. Chweosonghapmida. JunQ said he wanted to have some fun. We didn't know it was this kind of fun. Really really sorry." he said, bowing 90 degrees.
"JunQ! Apologise now." he demanded. 
"Sorry." he said reluctantly.
"Say sorry to our sister, not us." MyungSoo said coldly. This is when I love his coldness.
"Uh. I. I am sorry." he said. HoYa finally pushed himself off the panel. He was about to punch JunQ when HyeYong pulled him back.
"Oppa. Don't I am ok now right?" she comforted him. 
"Make sure you handle your members well, leader." Gyu hyung looked at him sarcastically.
"Sunbaenim, we are very sorry." they said, bowing 90 degrees. HoYa stormed out of the rink to the rest area. He sat down and ruffled his hair. HyeYong stodd rooted as she didn't know how to skate. WooHyun picked her up in a bridal style and skated out too. We followed.
"Oppa. Gwenchana? Please don't be angry. I am sorry for not taking care of myself." HyeYong was trying to make eye contact with the angry HoYa.
"I..I am not angry with you. I am angry with myself for not keeping an eye on you, for not protecting you. Letting you get into danger." HoYa let out a heavy breathe.
"Aigoo, oppa, if so. Then please look at me now." she said, putting a hand on his shoulders. "Oppa look, I can't always have you protecting me right? I got to fend for myself, learn how to fall and then stand up on my own." she talked some sense into him. 
"Lets go and get some snacks. I am hungry." WooHyun interrupted. We check out our skating gears and headed towards a cafe. We decided not to fill ourselves too full as we are heading to HoYa's house soon.


SungGyu's POV

"Omonim aboji we are here!" I announced. HoYa immediately ran up to hug his parents.
"Ahh.. This must be my future daughter-in-law?" omonim said while admiring HyeYong who had changed back to her white dress.
"Uh. Future daughter-in-law?" HoYa asked.
"What you mean by your surprise reaction? You weren't serious in dating her?" aboji stared at him sternly.
"She is not even legal yet, she is a minor." HoYa argued back.
"But you weren't thinking about the future?" 
"I did.. But that will be at least 3 years later before I can lawfully take her hands right?" 
"Young lady, lets have a ladies talk in the kitchen." omonim pulled her in while we sat in the living room. HoYa sister soon came to join us.
"Oppa!!!!" she screamed, running to him and hugged him tightly.
"Ugh, can't breathe yo."HoYa gasped.
"Hehe. Where is my future sister-in-law?" HaeMin asked excitedly.
"You too?! She is in the kitchen with omma having some.."  Before HoYa could finish his sentence, she already ran off towards the kitchen.
"HyeYong can prepare for an interview. I bet omonim is asking her the same questions. " DongWoo joked. The usuals, what school, grades, and so on. 
"Kids, are you going to the beach later?" aboji came to ask us.
"Neh!! Of course. How can we skip haeundae beach." Sung trio cheered.
"Arasso. I will get HyeYong out. "Aboji said.
"Wait. We forgot to tell HyeYong about it. Do you guys think she brought her beach wear?" HoYa asked worriedly.
"Don't worry hyung. We got it all covered."Jongie gave an evil grin while taking out a plastic bag from his bag. 
"What is it?" HoYa asked, trying to open the billabong shopping bag.
"Yah. Don't touch. You will know later. We got it when you went ditch us and go on an afternoon date with her." Yeolie slapped HoYa's hands away. HyeYong came to join us before we change. 
"Here. We got it all prepared. I am sure HoYa will love it." I whispered while pushing her into HaeMin's room.
"Oppa, am I even allowed to wear such short shorts?" she asked walking out from the corridor like a model.
prod_6154_ts.jpgprod_6400_ts.jpgshe was wearing this..on the outer..
"Well, your brother approved, so we guess it is a yes. For today only." I replied.
HoYa was gawking at her. "Yah!! Lee HoWon. I know she is hot but you don't have to be like this." DongWoo laughed at him.
"Are you boys and girl all packed?" omonim came out and asked us.
"Neh. We will be going now." we said.
"Ahh.. Wait wait. Banana boat!!" HoYa exclaimed.
"Got it covered here." MyungSoo said, holding up a bag of 4 different types of banana boat bottles.
"Hyung, you got to get rid of your banana boat obsession." MyungSoo sighed.
"Then you got to get rid of your checkered s obsession." HoYa argued.
"Lets go." I called out. We decided to walk to the beach since it is nearby.