045

We are your OPPA!!

DongWoo's POV

"Water anyone?" I pointed to the sea.
"Me." HyeYong jumped up. Woah, it is going as planned.
"Alright. But you got to take off your top and bottom first. You would not want them to get wet right?" MyungSoo hinted.
"But oppa. You guys gave me..." 
"Come on.." Gyu hyung pushed. She untied the knot on her shirt. She took off her shorts first and then her top.
"YAH!" before HoYa could even snatch his towel over to cover her up, WooHyun had already swept her up in his hands. All of us ran towards the sea.
"Ahhh. Oppa oppa let me down. Please please.." she pleaded.
"Alright." 'Spalsh!'
"Hehe she asked me to let her down.." WooHyun kept laughing, not knowing that HyeYong had already stood up ready to push him in the water.
"Bye oppa!" she said and gave him a hard push. And that was how all of us started to get wet.
"yah yah..what is with this?" HoYa tried not to look at HyeYong who was wearing this.
prod_6104_ts.jpg
"Haha. Chill. Hyung we know you like it." MyungSoo teased.
"I do but... Wait since when did I say I like it?" HoYa realised he was tricked.
"Since your face said so?" I joined in the fun. HoYa's ears were turning red. He kind of accepted it and we continued playing.
"Oppa!! That looks fun!!!" she pointed to the people playing paraboat nd bananaboat aout in the sea.
"We will play it one day ok. We promise." HoYa held out his pinkie to do a pinkie promise.
"Guys. Lets play a little while more and then we will go wash up alright. The sun is setting soon." Gyu hyung instructed. We played for about 10minutes more and headed to our belongings. HoYa pulled HyeYong behind us. He turned her to face him. He pulled her in for a kiss as the sun sets below the horizon.
"I am going to cry. This is so romantic." WooHyun said. After their don't know how many seconds kiss, we headed towards the shower rooms. HyeYong went to the female side while we went to the male.


SungGyu's POV

We were spending a lot of time deciding who enters the cubicle first. I could not stand it, i just entered to wash up.
"Hyung! That is cheating!" Jongie banged on the door.
"Yah Lee SungJong. Shut up and go wash up."
 I was the first  to finish washing up. As the hot mist was filling up the shower rooms, i decided to wait outside. HyeYong was already waiting outside. I wanted to creep behind her and scare her. But when I did so, I realised she was on the phone. I decided to eavesdrop. I know it is bad but she was looking worried and I as the oldest oppa should be concerned.
"Minnie oppa. No I am not doing it again...not after what happened last year. Please don't force me into it. I love to do so, but I don't want.." what was it that that Minnie oppa was forcing her to do? Who is that minnie oppa.
"Jungmin oppa. Please don't force me alright. I will think about it alright." she sighed.
"What do you mean the principal knows too? So you mean I have to do it no matter what?" she exclaimed. After a while she hung up.
"Jungmin oppa? Isn't he the one we met at the cafe? What does that guy want?" I walked up behind, took the towel hanging over her shoulders to dry her long hair.
"Oppa! You scared me!" she jumped.
"Woah. Was someone harassing you? You look so worried and pale." I asked.
"Nothing. My sunbae called and keep annoying me to join his project." she lied. Obviously it was a lie. 
'she is obviously hiding something. And since she doesn't want to tell me the truth, it means I am not suppose to tell the others. Or at least not for now.' I thought. The others soon came. I put on a poker face and laughed at their jokes. She did too. We headed back to HoYa's house. We dropped by a supermarket to get some fruits before heading back. After dinner, we headed out back to the beach to play with fireworks. "it is so beautiful." she exclaimed. After that, we went to take a stroll around the park. All of us became small kids playing at the empty playground. We decided to head back before it gets too late. All of us decided to squeeze in the guest room just like how we did it in our trainee days.
"HoYa ah.. Go to your own room, then we can have more space. " we chased him.
"Alright I am taking her then." he held on the HyeYong's hands.
"Andwae!" we cried.
"So can we squeeze together? I kind of miss those times." he said. We all agreed. We had some heart to heart talk, laughing at our trainee days. Slowly, one by one we fell asleep.
"Gyu hyung. Gyu hyung. Wake up." I woke up to HoYa calling me.
"mwoh?" I said sleepily.
"I need your help now. Please." he pleaded.
"What?! At this hour? It is only 4:30am!" I exclaimed.
"please hyung... I will give you banana boat." he exchanged. I agreed on helping him since he was willing to sacrifice his banana boat. "Get WooHyun too. You might need a partner." he told me. We sleepily receive a bag of stuff from him and he pushed us out, telling us to be ready at Haeundae beach in an hour. We walked to haeundae beach sleepily, checking out what is in the bag. It was filled with candles.
Then we received a text.
~Hyung please decorate it nicely. Love ya!!!~ 
Then we realised he was going to bring her over to watch sunrise.
 



Sorry I have not been updating for the past 3 days...Been dead after camp..Running man in the middle of the night was AWESOME hehe...we had to run away from our school's night guards too hahax. We totally forgot about them. 
Today, a group of Korean students came to my school for exchange. I spoke to them in Korean, and they were shocked.