078

We are your OPPA!!

SungGyu's POV

"~aing ~aing.." WooHyun has been doing aegyo's for the past 5 days just to perk his little sister up.
"Yah Hyung stop it, you are embarrasing me!" Jongie always complained.
"But my baby dongsaeng is sad." he always give the same excuse. And HyeYong would always reply him with the same glare.
"Stop calling me a baby. I am not one anymore!" 
"You always are." WooHyun argued back.
"WooHyun, are you sure you are cheering her up? Or are you making my baby more stress out and angry?" HoYa asked.
"Gomawoyo oppa." she would smile at HoYa.
"Yah! Wah...Hyung did you see that?! I can't call her a baby, but HoYa can!" WooHyun came complaining to me.
"Well, it is a different kind of baby. And at least HoYa oppa cares for my welfare." HyeYong blushed.
"Come on. Can you 3 hurry up eat or we will be late for our practice and HyeYong will be late meeting Sajangnim." MyungSoo broke their little siblings argument.


HoYa's POV

"Oppas annyeong, see you all later." HyeYong waved to us.
"Good luck jagiya." I gave her one last kiss before she headed up to Sajangnim's office.
"I wonder how it will go." WooHyun was worried.
"You really want your sister to become a trainee and debut?" DongWoo hyung was concerned.
"Of course. I have been sneaking out to dancing with her and the crew. You guys saw her dance before too. She can dance, sing, rap. You heard her voice yourself. I know she has what it takes." WooHyun was certain.
"Yea. We were awed by her talents. She is like the female version of HoYa. But with WooHyun's hyung amazing voice. It will be a waste if she doesn't become a singer." MyungSoo agreed.
"And.. I don't think we remember hearing Sajangnim hodling any audition right?" Gyu hyung asked. We nodded. Took us 100 days to realise that.
"So...?" Yeollie didn't really get the point.
"So, it means that the other girls were most probably scouted first. And you know sajangnim, he foresees who to pick. Just like when he picked us, he knew we had passion, potential and talent." Gyu hyung explained.
"Which means...it will really be a waste if they don't get to be in Woollim." Jongie concluded. We nodded. 
"Then we have to think of something." Yeollie said. Somehow, his something felt like an evil plan, but it felt like a plan we had to carry out. A plan to save the future of the girls. They were too precious to be left out there. 
"But what?" DongWoo hyung tapped his chin.
"Uhm, talk to the girls? Talk them through before they hand in their contract." MyungSoo suggested.
"They are in the office already. How to?" WooHyun was getting panicky.
"Let's just......"Yeollie was thinking hard.
"Choding. I was expecting something 'good' from you but your brain isn't working right?" Gyu hyung teased.
"Hyung no isn't the time to joke. I am thinking. Let me think....." 
"Barge in?" Gyu hyung suggested.
"I am still thinking..wait, did you just said barge in?" Gyu hyung nodded.
"Good idea. Lets go now." we immediately ran up 3 storeys, towards Sajangnim's office.
"Sorry boys, Sajangnim say no one is allowed in." the clerk told us.
"I don't care. This is the future of the company, we got to go in." Jongie was impatient. 
"Hold on, let me page Sajangnim first." she said.
"Sajangnim, INFINITE says it is important to meet you."
"Ahh.. Let them in." he replied.
"See, told you it is important." Yeollie had his choding mode out.
"Choding hurry up." he was still at the desk.
"SAJANGNIM!! GIRLS!!!" we forced open the door.
"Welcome boys. How can I help you?" Sajangnim asked.
"Uh...Where..Where are the girls?" DongWoo asked confused.
"Where is my sister/girlfriend?" WooHyun and I both asked at the same time.
"Oh My!!!" Yeollie did his dolphin scream. " What kind of scocery or witchcraft is this?" he gasped.
All we saw was and empty room, with only Sajangnim inside.
"Well....you see..." Sajangnim opened his mouth.
 



HELLO. So sorry, I am ending this Fanfic soon. really soon. I am really grateful to all my readers and of course my subscribers. Hope you like my story. 

So.....what kind of scocery of witchcraft happened? hahax....
Where did the girls go?
Find out more in the last chapter of my fanfic.