073

We are your OPPA!!

WooHyun's POV

"Yah! Why did you call Gyu hyung and not me, your brother?!" I pretended to be jealous, after all she made us worried.
"And me your boyfriend." HoYa added.
"See, I knew it." she replied.
"Huh?"
"If I called oppa, HoYa oppa will be jealous. If I called HoYa oppa, oppa will say that I am not caring about you. So I decided to call Gyu oppa since he is the leader and the most sensible." she explained. That make sense, but still.
"But I forgot that he is the naggiest. I should have called DongWoo oppa." she mumbled. Only to get scolded from Gyu hyung for saying that he is naggy.
"ChaeRin ah, can you help me with this?" I heard an older woman's voice since it was put on loud speakers. *ChaeRin? Did I heard i right? Nah I must be dreaming. And I doubt it will be the ChaeRin I know.* 
"Oppa, I got to go already. And I won't be able to call until tomorrow night too. The trainers are taking back our phone in a while. Oh, you have a radio show tonight right? I will belistening." I could imagine her smiling as she said.
"Araso. But promise to stay safe alright." We said to her. We said our goodbyes and hung up.
"Ok, so now we know she is safe, just that the trainers took their phone away. Just like our trainee days. I feel old." MyungSoo said. We nodded in agreement. 
"Come on lets go for dinner." HoYa gestured. We had to eat quickly since we have to prepare for the radio show at night. 


HyeYong's POV

Yes, the unnies were all staring at me while I was in the conversation with the oppas. They sighed.
"Don't sigh. If we really become trainees, they will be our sunbaenim." I warned them. They looked a little scared.
"Gyu oppa is very naggy, but it is because he really cares for s. And me " I decided to do a break down the characteristics of the oppas.
"DongWoo oppa, he looks really like a pabo. But truthfully, he is a genius. And he is always laughing. So even from being upset, I can laugh and forget about everything. WooHyun oppa, my oppa. He is Namstar. Very protective over me, as you can see. He loves to throw hearts to fans and be greasy, but truthfully, my oppa is an idiot in the field of love. He doesn't know what to say in front of the person he loves." I peeked a glance at ChaeRin unnie. She caught my eyes and gave me a what-are-you-looking-at look. I paused a while to drink water.
"HoYa oppa, my boyfriend. He is practically a triple threat on stage, during practice, in the dorm. He can't resist aegyo, he may look like he at aegyo, but HE IS JUST SO CUTE." I was spazzing over him. Oh no. "And, if you realise, he is actually the man of little words too, but when he speaks, his words are an all-kill." I said proudly.
"SungYeol oppa may be the choding of INFINITE. But when it comes to serious work, he is really really serious. One thing, he always tease that the air up there is much better than those we are breathing. It is so irritating. MyungSoo oppa, he is really quiet. But he cares a lot, he observes a lot. As for SungJongie oppa, he is one heck of a diva!! If he is the maknae that dances to girl group songs, I will be your maknae that dances to boy group songs." I finished my break down. They nodded, understanding a tat bit more of the oppas.


MinAh's POV 

After we finished dinner, we rest for a while and played the sleeping game. Ended up, the two oldies, RaIm unnie and Amy unnie will be sleeping in the larger tent, while us will be sleeping in the smaller one. We helped to clear up the area, making sure there are no trash laying around, then we headed into the tent. HyeYong was hugging onto her bear, trying to sleep. ChaeRin was the last to wash up so she returned back after all of us.
"Oh. That bear. You still have it?" ChaeRin pointed to the bear HyeYong was hugging.
"Of course. Actually ChaeRin unnie, I have missed you a lot. When we fought, I almost thought of throwing it away, but I could not bring myself to do so." HyeYong sounded sad. 
"You girls not sleeping yet? Having some story telling?" RaIm unnie popped her head into our tent. I think she head our conversations.
"I kind of miss my oppas. Their goodnight kisses. And HoYa oppa hugging me to sleep." HyeYong revealed.
"What?! HoYa oppa actually hugs you to sleep? I am so jealous!!" I exclaimed. Such sweet boyfriend. Of course, how could any girl sleep without such sweet boyfriend around.
  "Come on. Lets have story telling session outside?" ChaeRin suggested. We nodded and moved out of the tent together with our sleeping bags, getting the other 2 unnies along. We laid the sleeping bags on the ground and crawled into it.
"So who shall start first? Lets talk about why we wanted to be a trainee alright? And your feels about the other members." RaIm unnie instructed. We nodded.