015

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

"Aish. Me and my stupid choding thinking. If I didn't came up with this stupid hidden camera, nothing would have happened." I kept blaming myself.
"Yeol~ah. It is ok. None of us expected this to happen. And I know my sister is strong, She will make sure nothing happens to her."WooHyun comforted me. "This shows how much she cares for us. She doesn't want us to fight, even if it is a hidden camera."
We all soon met up at the playground. "Ahhhh Nam HyeYong! You are really making me go crazy. Where are you?! Stop playing with us if you are." HoYa shouted out, a little frustrated, a little worried. We all looked at him pace up and down, eyed each other realising that something is going on between the two of them. But we kept quiet as this was not the time to probe about it.
"Hyung. She will be alright. Don't worry" Jongie comforted the almost breaking downHoYa.
"SHHHHH!" HoYa suddenly asked us to be quiet. "Did you guys hear that?" he asked.
"Hear what?" I asked. 
"A girl's cry for help. Shhhh.. Listen carefully." we pricked our ears towards the direction he pointed.
Suddenly he started running. "HyeYong, please tell me that is not you please." He said as he ran. 
"DongWoo, SungYeol and WooHyun follow him. The rest follow me." Gyu hyung gave out instructions as we ran along. HoYa is sure an animal I thought, trying to catch up. Suddenly, HoYa stopped, just before a turn into the aleey. Then we heard a guys voice, a very menacing one.
"Scream haha scream louder, No one will come and save you." He started laughing. We saw 2 big guys, threatening one petite girl.
"YAH! LET HER OFF NOW! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR SIZE!" HoYa and I shouted.
"Oppa?! Oppa please save me!!" The girl shouted to us. ". It is HyeYong. I recognise that voice." HoYa and WooHyun both said. 
'HyeYong ah. Oppa, is here. Trust me alright. Remember what I said in the day?" HoYa called out to her, assuring her she will be safe.
"Well well. So now we have a prince saving the princess?" One of the big guys taunted us. "What are you going to do if we don't let her off?" 
"AISH!! You asking for it!" HoYa was about to rushed forard when DongWoo hyung and WooHyun grabbed him. " Yah!! You dumb?! What if the have knices? Saving my sister is important, but we do not need to get anyone else injured too." WooHyun tried to talk some sense into him. "I don't care about my life. She is more important." HoYa shouted back.
"What a nice show. Great drama." the one not grabbing onto HyeYong started to clap. Then, he took out something long. Like a blade. 
"Oppa!! Go away! He have a knife!" HyeYong warned us. "Let them go!! You guys want me right? Don't harm them!!" she pleaded. AHH! Is she dumb or dumb?! Her life is in danger yet she is protecting us.
Suddenly, " Oppa....WooHyun oppa....sa-save me.." HyeYong started to grasp for air.
"Hyung Hyung!! Lets go while we can. We just wanted to scare her right? Not to kill someone." They whispered, but loud enough of us to hear. As they panic, he let go of HyeYong, letting her fall to the ground like a lifeless doll. She clutched on to her chest, still trying to grasp on for air. Then they ran the other direction.
"Just where do you think you two are going?" We heard Gyu hyung as we rushed up to HyeYong. I looked up, seeing the other 3 members with 4 policemen. Hyung is definitely the most efficient leader ever.


WooHyun's POV

We rushed over to the side of my sister. "How are you?!" I tried asking, wanting to get a reply. *stupid she is definitely not well, she can't breathe properly* I scolded myself. "Don't tell me..your asthma is back?" I asked her. She nodded in discomfort. 
"HoYa. We got to get her to the hospital right now." I said. HoYa immediately picked her up in a bridal style and ran towards the main road. I followed and helped to flag a taxi.
"HyeYong. Please nothing must happen to you." HoYa kept pleading, while tears fall down his cheeks. It was the first time I ever saw him like that.
"Oppa. I am sorry. Please don't fight anymore." She said, in between her breathes.
"PABO!! It was just a hidden camera. I am so sorry instead." I scolded her back.
"DongWoo hyung. When everything is settled, can you help bring HyeYong's particulars to Paradise Hospital. Her wallet should be in HoYa's bag." I looked at HoYa, getting a confirmation.Soon, we reached the A&E of the hospital. HoYa carried her and rushed in, rushing to the nearest nurse and doctor for help. They told us that we can't enter as they closed up the curtains. I had to literally pull HoYa to sit down.
"Hey. She is going to be fine. She is a strong girl remember. She could still scream aat us with that killa cramp she had. She could attack you with her aegyos. She is Namstar's sister! That makes her a NAMSTAR too." I tried to joke to make her feel better. " Have faith in her, she will pull through." HoYa nodded as he wiped away his tears. 
About 10 minutes later, the doctor came out. We both shot up and rushed forward. "You two are?" he asked. "We are her oppaas." I told him. "Well, she lost consciousness due to the lack of air and the shock she suffered. She might take a few days to wake up, depending on her condition." the doctor informed us. We thanked him as he took his leave. I went to fill up her particulars and told the nurse that her Identification Card will be brought over soon. HoYa had already gone into the ward. I messaged them the ward she is in as I went to find HoYa.
I went up to HoYa, putting an arm over his shoulder, comforting him. He was holding on tightly to HyeYong, tears flowing down his cheeks again. Soon, MyungSoo came in with Jongie and Yeolie, following behind was our manager, HyoAn hyung. He told us the Gyu hyung and DongWoo hyung are still at the police station giving their statement. After a while, we decided to leave because it was getting late. 
~Hyung, don't have to come over. We are heading back to the dorm soon. HoYa insist on staying. Will update you when we get back.~ I texted Gyu hyung.
~Alright. See you soon. Be safe~ he replied. HoYa refused to leave. We went into the van and headed back. On the way back, we were very tired but none of us wanted to sleep. Very unusual of us. As it was friday night and everyone was going out to party and hangout, the road was jammed. I could not stand the tense atmosphere and decided to crack up some jokes. Lucky it helped.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this is slightly better. (: