048

We are your OPPA!!

SungGyu's POV

First week.
She is all busy. I understood since she explained the whole project issue with me. But I am sure she is hiding something. She tries to act like she is not tired, but by the time it reached the second week, she is really tired. It hurts to see my member, HoYa and my dongsaeng, HyeYong not talking.
It was like HyeYong was the tired husband, coming back all tired from work. And HoYa as the house wife. Every night, i pray. I pray that HyeYong will tell us the truth. I pray that their relationship won't be strained.
"HyeYong?" I wanted to go wake her up one day. I wanted to have breakfast with everyone before we embark on our practice schedules. But she wasn't in.
"Hyung. She left for school already. Even before we are awake." Jongie told me. The next few days, it was the same, she left very early. At night when we drag our tired bodies back to the dorm, we very much wanted to be greeted by HyeYong. Her voice, her laughters her hugs. But she is already asleep. I know how much HoYa yearns for it. Just a hi, or i love you will be good enough. We tried contacting her in the afternoon or evening to ask her out for lunch or dinner, but she can't be reached.
"HoYa it is ok. It is just like us. We agreed not to use handphones during practice right? Maybe she has strict rules in the workshops." I went over to HoYa comforting him. He was frustrated he can't get into contact with her.
"Hyung, is HyeYong that busy?" MyungSoo asked WooHyun. Maybe he might know something about what she is doing.
"I have no idea. I also want to find out what is going on." he replied.
"Hyung, do you think she will forget about our monthsary?" HoYa asked me suddenly. I felt the sadness, the hurt, the loneliness in him. It hurts me.
"I am sure she won't." I assured him. He kept quiet.


HyeYong's POV

-Oppa, mianhae. Sorry for not spending time with you. Sorry for keeping so many things for you. I have my reasons.-
I wrote in a newly bought notebook. I got it to write my thoughts, write the mistakes I made and the stuff I learnt. I always made sure I left a corner to write something to my oppas and HoYa oppa. I feel very bad. I wake up to see their sleeping bodies. I get back to the dorm to sleep when they are not back. I am all tired but i kept pushing myself. 
Monday, vocal trainings were interesting. But tiring as I am being pushed to go beyond my limits. My throat hurts every time, but slowly, I was getting used to it. MiAh unnie praises me saying that I am better than my oppa, but she scolds me too. Especially when I make the same mistakes. Because I only have 6 hours of training each week, I often find myself skipping dinner so that I will have more time to practice.
Tues, dance trainings. I have great foundations. So dance trainings is to help me in polishing my skills. It is fun training under JungWon oppa, but I always get scoldings from him. I scold myself too. I expect to be better than what I am. My whole body aches after training, but I love the feeling. I love being able to dance so freely again. Having a whole studio to myself.
Wed, studio trainings. I love them. Well, maybe not. I don't have to move my body, I don't have to stretch my vocal chord, but I have to squeeze my brain juices. First week, I tried out being in a recording studio. Everything feels so magical. How sound effects were added in and all sorts. Second week, I was taught how to handle the basic tools. The mic, the headphones, the speak-in speak-out button etc. Third week onwards will be tough. I am taught how to operate the whole mixer. I love it though. I always had some affinity with machines I suppose. Taehwan oppa told me not to worry as most of the stuff can be picked up by trial and error.
Thurs and fri. I hated them the most. From 7am-10pm, I am stuck in the ice skating rink. Yes, Portchester has 2 skating rinks. Skating rink 2 is usually close for trainings. And now that I, who have been hiding my identity is training, skating rink to is strictly out of bounds to everyone except for me, JungMin oppa, our coach and the principal. 
Sat, Worse day. I have figure skating in the morning and then I have to rush for random trainings in the afternoon. 
Sun. Best day. My rest day. But i got to study too. 
Day20
Into my secret trainee life. Guess what?! I made a major mistake that I can't ever forgive myself i suppose. I FORGOT IT IS OUR MONTHSARY. Yes i should die. Inspirits should come and kill me for doing this to HoYa oppa. I only remembered it when I returned back to the dorm. I saw a small box sitting on top of my pillow. It was a Swarovski necklace.Mascara-Pendant-1063304-.jpg

I wanted to text HoYa oppa. But I was afraid he would be too busy practicing. Little did I know, he wasn't even concentrating on practice. He was going crazy at my absence.


HoYa's POV

"Hyung. I think she forgot about our monthsary." I said looking at my handphone. Hoping she would call or at least text me. But she didn't.  A few days later.
"HyeYong, can we talk?" I waited for her to wake up and prepare for school.
"Sorry oppa. I love to, but i am rushing for time." she told me as she hurriedly pack her stuff.
"But HyeYong, we have not been talking for i don't know how long." I complainied.
"Really sorry oppa. I got to rush." she gave me a kiss on the cheek. But it doesn't not have any feeling to it. I walked towards the balcony, only to see her putting on a helmet and getting on a motorbike.
"Maybe she is really rushing for time that her friend is picking her up to school." I thought. 
"HoYa ah. You are up early?" Gyu hyung was about to go wake all of us up. He looked at me worriedly, I just nodded my head.
"HyeYong ah, we are heading to Japan for a week tomorrow. I will not get to see you for a week. I love you." I wrote, ready to leave it on her bed tomorrow after she leaves for school.
I really miss her.
 



I know I suddenly fast forward so so fast. Cause I realised my story has been dragging a lot. I hope you, my readers/subscribers can comment..Please..(: LOVE YA LOTS.