036

We are your OPPA!!

HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK. i am really very sorry i went for Holidays for so long. i touched down at 9:30pm on 1st Jan 2012! 2nd Jan i rushed to do my haven't started homework...and today, 3rd Jan, i am here in a classroom all alone, typing this chapter. Why am i in a classroom? well today I start my 5-days camp in school...just 15 of us..in a HUGE SCHOOL... anyways,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAITING...here comes <3

 



HyeYong's POV

"Kyaakyaa!! it is them!!." HoYa's fans were squealing as we walked hand in hand on the streets.
"Aww..the Yong-Won couple looks so sweet." they chimed. Yong coming from my name, and Won coming from HoYa's oppa real name. Yong-Won also means FOREVER. Though it has been quite a while since WAYO started, I have not gotten used to all this squealings and attentions i am getting.
"HyeYong baby, what is wrong?" he stopped to ask me.
"Nothing. just, just that I am still not use to all this attentions." i replied.
At first, we were walking with his right hand interlaced with my left. After hearing my worries, hand swapped to his left hand. his right hand moved over, behind my back, locking on my waist, pulling me nearer to his body. I froze at his actions. 
"Don't worry. You have oppa here! I will hold on to you so tightly that no one can snatch you away." he winked.
"Aigoo...I think my oppa smeared too much grease on you." i laughed. The cameraman was trying not to laugh.
"Fine fine. Bye!" he said, letting go of his hands, threatening to leave me in that crowd.
"Wah!! Did you film that? Make sure it is not edited out alright!! He actually thought of leaving me alone." I pouted and pretended to cry.
"Hehe. Arasso. Come back here." He pulled me back into the same waist-locking position and started to sing dashi dorawa.
"What do you want to do?" he asked.
"Mwola..How about shopping?" I suggested. I had to buy a decent dress. I want to look presentable when we visit oppa's family two days later. I am an engineering student. My wardrobe are usually Jeans and shorts. So the dresses I have are either too formal, or too short, that are for partying. Not something I would want to wear when I visit my boyfriend's family. I had no idea why I was so mindful about it.


HoYa's POV

"Oppa. Chakanmanyo. Please wait here for about 15minutes. I will be back real soon." she said.
"Alright. Becareful." I wondered what she was up to. I saw her disappear into a shop. Fan girls started to rush up and I decided to do some fanservice. 
"AHH!! Can we take a picture of Yong-Won couple?" they asked as they squeezed HyeYong through the crowd.
"Uh..I think we should ask the princess for permission first?" i joked.
"Even if I said no, they are already taking pictures right?" she smiled and stated the obvious.
"ASA!! Permission granted." I punched my fist into the air like as if I won something big. The fans and HyeYong laughed at how childish I was. After a while, we said our goodbyes and squeezed out of the crowd.
"What did you buy?" I asked, trying to take the shopping bag out of her hands. She refused.
"Oppa, Bimil!" she put a finger on her lips.
"Wae?? what is it that you can't tell your boyfriend?" I whined.
"Oppa...YOUR AEGYO IS FAIL!!" she laughed.
"Mwo?! Come here now." I pretended to be angry. She started to run and I chased after her. This girl runs FAST! But i manage to catch up and started to tickle her.
"Oppa, what time must you be back for your practice?" she asked.
"About 6. Why?"
"Nothing. That means we have about 2 more hours." she looked at her watch.
"Aww..Someone is going to miss me already? It is ok. I think I can sacrifice 1 hour for you."
"No oppa. You can't be late." she scolded me. "Let's go. We should go buy some gifts for my parents and yours too. I don't want to rush out from the dorm to go buy and then head to my house tomorrow.And let's buy food for the other oppas too. I think they are too lazy to even cook ramyun." she said.
Throughout the shopping, I ept pleading her for the secret, like a kid.
"Oppa, 2 more days alright. You will know. If you don't keep quiet, I will not tell you at all." she threatened.
"Aegi ah..Mianhae. arasso. I won't ask." i aegyoed to make her smile.
"Shireo. Your aegyo won't work on me." she acted angry and walked off.
I caught her elbow and tugged on it. "Aegi. if you are still angry, I think I have to do it." i hinted.
"Do what?" she asked, a little nervous now.
"This." I spun her around, ignoring everyone around us, including the cameraman. I leaned forward, landing my lps gently onto hers. She didn't reject. She was blushing.
"Oppa." she said softly while looking at the ground. Now there were many cameras taking photos of us.
"Are you still angry?" I asked.
"Can I still be?" she asked back. "Come one lets go buy dinner for those hungry zombies. Hehe." she was still blushing. "Oh..Cameraman, please edit the zombie part out. I don't want to be killed."
We returned back to the dorm seeing 6 guys looking at the laptop like they were watching some all kill YaDong...oops hehe.
"Uh..hyung...did you.." MyungSoo was asking something while still looking at the screen. WooHyun interrupted.
"Did you just freaking hell kiss my sister in public?!" he stormed up to me.
"Uh..how did you..." HyeYong trailed off.
"Hello! How did we know? It is all over youtube!!" WooHyun raised his voice. HyeYong flinched back at the loudness but immediately ran towards the laptop.
"Oppa....uhm...we kissed that long? Like 23 seconds?" she blushed.
"Well..I can do a longer one." i said cheekily, only to get punched from WooHyun.
"Guys, I think we should set a rule that says NO SKINSHIP!. I got to protect my little sister's innocent mind." WooHyun said.
"I second that." they agreed. "We should protect her from this byeon teh."
"HyeYong ah. Gwenchana. We will protect you from this hyung." Jongie said.
"But oppa. 1, I am not innocent hehe. 2, I kind of like him kissing me." she whispered towards the ground.
"MWOH?" they all exclaimed.
"Aigoo.. My baby sister, is no longer a baby." WooHyun sighed.



How is my comeback chapter? hope it isn't boring. Was drafting it out on my iPad in the hotel.
THANKS TO ALL MY READERS AND MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS <3
I will be back soon. Got to head for lessons now.