024

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

Wednesday!! Best day of school week. Why? Because I am having 4 hours of hands on lesson. Ok, make it 3 and a half. My lecturer spends the first half hour explaining to us what we have to do. And then we set off in our pairs. Basically, we were paired up by the lecturer. So in a way, I was stuck with none other than C.A.P. Well, he is skillful with hands on. But, he doesn't like doing the theoretical works. Like worksheets, projects and sorts. So it usually ends up with me doing the theory part too. And he doesn't study, yet he is scoring his exams with flying colours. *JEALOUS* But anyways, I am still getting first hahax >< He usually gets bounced around 2nd and 3rd place in level, competing with Niel. As for the rest of the boys..they are smart, but they just don't have exam lucks I suppose. 
"Tomato. Let's go to our station." CAP called out. Yes, he and the other boys love calling me Tomato. Simply because my cheeks turns real red when I am blushing, or after a run, even by laughing for a long while. 
"CAP! Stop calling me that!" I shouted as I followed along. We left our first room and entered the practical room. Went straight to our station and as usual, I was the one who checked and make sure all our tools are there and working. Today, the two of us and Ricky and ChangJo were doing on Safety Wiring. We had to put metal wires through holes of nuts and bolts to secure them together. A little like sewing. But after Niel and L.Joe did this station last week, they were complaining about the scratches they got from the wires, it made me a little afraid. MY POOR HANDS! The workshop technician came over and briefed the 4 of us, making sure that we knew what to do before allowing us to start on it. After that, Ricky and ChangJo headed to one set, CAP and I headed to the other. As we had about 3 hours to spare, we could have a first try at safetying and if we are not satisfied, we could redo it provided there is enough time left.
I started off with the first one. Stupid wire does not want to cooperate with me. Not going the direction that I wanted it to. And the tool, hmm what is it called again? Is not cooperating either. It is either that it is too stiff, or just that I have no strength to lock the tool properly everytime I need to use it. By the third time, things were not getting better. I was getting frustrated with myself and the station. I kicked against the foot of the station table, but accidentally let go of the wire causing it to wobble around and I got a long scratch from the tip of the wire. About 4cm long? Blood was oozing out slowly at some parts of that scratch."Ahhhh why am I so dumb." I exclaimed, not knowing that it had escaped through my mouth. CAP looked up, put down whatever he was doing and walked over. He tooked up my hand and started the blood. I pulled away from him.
"Are you like a vampire or something?" I asked.
"This is to stop the blood from flowing out u dumb." He retorted. Oh yea..I totally forgot saliva helps. But I was shocked by his actions.
"This is not how you do it."he said, giving me a disapproving look. "Come here. Let me help you." He said as he turned me around to face the table. Then he stood behind me, almost back hugging me, he brought his both hands forward. Holding my left hand in his left, and my right in his right. He taught me step by step on how to adjust the wire in properly, how to handle the tool well and everything. Thanks to his great help it was done nicely. He let go of his hands and asked me to do it myself while he stand by the side and watch. Finally, one piece that is well done by myself. Hehe. Thanks to him.
"NOONA! Are you blushing?!" Ricky came up to me and exclaimed, scaring the hell out of me. " No, I am not. How could I be? Ahhh..It is so hot here." I replied.
"But noona, the aircon is at 17 degrees. Are you sick?" Ricky said as he held up his greasy hands to my forehead. Yes, our hands are literally greasy by then. "YAH! I am going to get pimples thanks to you!" I complained. And he just laughed it off. Though CAP, ChunJi, LJoe and Niel are older than me by a few months, and Ricky and ChangJo are younger than me by a few weeks, we decided to put off the Oppa, Dongsaeng, Noona terms. Except for Ricky, he just love calling me Noona. Making me feel so old.
Soon, 3 hours passed. Lesson ended and we packed up. As I was about to go and collect the worksheet, someone else's hands beat me to it. 
"CAP!?" It was rare. Wait. Since when did he even take the worksheets?! 
"What? I decided to do it. Like just for this week only. ONLY THIS WEEK" he emphasised again. What is wrong with him?


CAP's POV

"Hyung. What was that for?" Niel asked as we were waiting for HyeYong to come out of the ladies.
"What was what for?" I asked.
"Everything that happened in class just now." he said sacarstically.
"Nothing. It is a pair work. How she does it affects my grades." I brushed off.
"Yea right. I know you have been trying to hit on her since we were freshies." Ricky cut in. I gave him a death stare, making him shut up. 
"Look, hyung. She has a boyfriend already." ChangJo joined in. 
"Whatever." I said. "Didn't the previous Mr Popular told us before. If a girl has a boyfriend, just break them up. If she has a husband, make them divorce. If she already has a kid, just adopt the kid."
"HYUNG! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SAYING?!!" all 5 of them shouted out loud. Causing attentions to turn to us. 
"OH LOOK! It is Mr Popular and his friends!" many fangirls were squealing. 
"Thanks for this." I hissed at them.
"Noona. Come out quick. We got to take shelter!" Ricky shouted throught the door of the girls toilet. Yes we needed a shelter before more fan girls come.
"Ok Ok. I am out. What is....WOAH..LETS GO!" She cut short her words upon seeing the number of fangirls coming in. Thats all for being Mr Popular. We quickly headed towards the train station and head back home. Usually we would accompany her back to her house and then take a bus back home. But ever since she moved into INFINITE's dorm, she has been dropping 2 stops earlier than us. I kind of missed the times walking with her to the door step. Hearing her complain about the tiring workload, when she is already so smart and achieving first in all modules. I missed the time when the 6 of us would , saying that she is a boy, not a girl. *Oh no. What am I thinking? Why am I thinking of all this?* 
"Bye guys!" she said, pulling me back to reality. 
"Bye!" we chorused. I tried to shake the thought out of my head. 

 



How is this chapter? Sorry it is a little messy. I am not reall familiar with TeenTop, so it is quite hard for me to picture what the 6 boys might be thinking. Also if you realised, I decided to make all 6 of them the '93 liners. And changed their birthdates a little.
Thank you my readers and subscribers. Please Please comment alrightey (: Saranghae <3