066

We are your OPPA!!

MinAh's POV

"Yah. MinAh unnie. You are doing it wrongly." HyeYong shouted at me for the 7th time today. I have been holding it in since I was really doing it wrongly. But does she have a grudge against me or something?
"RaIm unnie. It is like this." HyeYong sweetly showed her the steps again. What?! Favouritism? Well, for now, HyeYong is our best dancer, so the trainers have put her as the in charge of our dance steps.
"Lets call it a day." the trainers said. It was already 9pm.
"JuWon oppa, I want to stay and practice more. Oppas said they will come over to pick me up today." HyeYong informed. JuWon oppa is our overall dance trainer even though we used to have our own individual trainers.
"Alright. But don't stress yourself too much." JuWon oppa gave her a thumbs up. 
Thinking it was a chance to prove myself, "I am staying too. I have been making a lot of mistakes."
"That is good to hear MinAh. Learn more from you dongsaeng." JuWon oppa told me. Soon, they all left, leaving only HyeYong and I in the dance studio.
"HyeYong ah, have I done anything wrong?" I cautiously asked. She turned and looked at me, then went back to do her own stuff. How rude!!
"HyeYong ah." she ignored again. I decided to call her name out one more time.
"Yah! If you are not here to practice, get out! Don't disturb me!" she shouted at me.
"Mwo?! I am your unnie for heaven sake!" I fought back.
"Then act like one. Miss proud!" she taunted me. 
"I don't even know you." I retorted.
"You sure know me." she hissed. I tried to think about the connections of people we might have. But I could not think of anyone.
"Stop being rude." I found my hands brushing across her right cheek. I had no idea what I just did. I felt my hands burning. Then I looked from my palm to her cheek. Her fair cheeks were now red. What did I just do?
"Yah!! Did you....did you just slap me?" she glared at me. 
"Oh my...I am very sorry." I quickly apologised. I really did not mean to. But next moment, she returned me with another slap. So we started our cat fight.


SungGyu's POV

"Yah!! Let go!!" we heard a girl scream. It doesn't sound like HyeYong. Immediately, we opened the door to the dance studio.
"Oh my god. Stop it now!" we rushed up to pull the girls apart. They were both bleeding from their lips. And there were some scratches on their hands.
"Can you two explain to me what is going on?" I demanded.
"And you, introduce yourself, no secrets." I pointed angrily at the other girl.
"I am Kim MinAh. I am one of the 5 secret trainees sajangnim has." she softly introduced.
"And what were you two doing?" DongWoo asked sternly. Both of them kept quiet.
"Answer me!" I raised my voice and they all flinched. 
"She slapped me.." MinAh was about to continue when HyeYong interrupted.
"You were the one who slapped me first!" she stood up, about to attack her but was pulled back by her brother.
"Nam HyeYong! What did appa and omma taught us? Don't use violence against violence!" WooHyun screamed at her. 
"But oppa..she slapped me. What do you want me to do? Just let her slap?" she argued back. 
"Shut up! Get into the punishment position now!" WooHyun shouted at her.
"Mwo?! No!" she refuse.
"Now!!" he demanded. HyeYong stood up and we all thought she was about to go into the position. Instead she ran out of the studio.
" hyung. It is raining heavily outside!" HoYa reminded us. 
"Ok. HoYa, SungYeol, WooHyun, MyungSoo and I will go find her. DongWoo and Jongie stay here with MinAh." I instructed. We quickly put on our hoodie and ran out. We needed someone to stay with MinAh since, she was shocked by what happened.
"HyeYong ah!!" we were shouting her name. Aish this girl better learn to stop running away and disappearing!! And at this late hour! 
"Lets spilt up, stay in contact!" HoYa suggested.
"Ok. Anything just call. MyungSoo, can you go back to the dorm to wait." I almost forgot about the dorm. She might have ran back, even though it was unlikely.

 


Another short chapter..so this means..GIF time.. (:
tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o1_250.gif I just asked Myungie Oppa if he wants chicken..

tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o4_250.gif Then Yeolie oppa got angry with me because I wasn't giving him attention.

tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o3_250.gif So Jongie oppa said I was a bad dongsaeng. *but I know he is kidding..*

tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o5_250.gif Then oppa came up to scold me for being rude :( while Gyu oppa just stood at the back not saying anything.

tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o2_250.gif So I went to cry to HoYa oppa. He asked who, when, what happened. Jongie oppa overheard our conversation, so he quickly stopped what he was doing and tried to turn and run away before HoYa oppa gets angry at them for bullying me.
tumblr_ly3n2af3o61qjzwg3o6_250.gif DongWoo oppa decided to laugh it all out and Gyu oppa just continued his pokerface by signing on the blank paper..
tumblr_ly3mrqFFop1qc7o6yo1_500.gif 
and here comes my oppa with his Hole-ly shirt..I hope Gyu oppa does not touch him this time round.. hehe

before I forget...GIFs, are all taken from 
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hoya (: they are not mine...