076

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Bye unnie, see you tomorrow at training." I waved goodbye and entered the building.
"Oppas, I am home." I called out.
Silence...
They must be out for training I guess. I put down my stuff and went to check each rooms to see if they were hiding to surprise me. 
"Oh My!!" yes I was surprised, why, their rooms are in such a big mess!! Like as if a robber came in. I sighed. Thank goodness I have not gone into the shower or I would have to waste water and bathe again.
Picking up their clothes, dumping them into the washing machine. Then I giggled, spotting a pink piece. 
"DongWoo oppa is so cute. Him and his pink piggy undies." I laughed to myself. I threw away all the trashes, well after sorting them according to the recycling standards. Washed their bathroom, took out the laundry to dry, arranging the shoe rack, vacuuming the floor, arranging and tidying their beds .
Finally, after nearly 4 hours, I was done. Dead tired!! I rushed into the bathroom with a clean set of clothes.
"Ahh, my hot water shower!" I was enjoying myself. Then I got out, waited for my hair to dry while watching television. Slowly, my eyelids got heavier and heavier.


MyungSoo's POV

"Oh hyung, you called for a house cleaner?" I asked Gyu hyung, spotting that our shoes were all placed neatly on the shoe racks. 
"Nope." he replied. I walked further in about to open the inner door of our house.I saw through the windows our laundry and a girl sleeping. 
"Aigoo, shhh. HyeYong is asleep." I informed the others before opening the door quietly. HoYa hyung immediately went to his room to get the blanket out. 
"Mmhmmm." she made a noise and stirred in her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she asked us. "Oppas, you are back?" we nodded.
"Why are you sleeping here?" HoYa hyung asked.
"I don't know. Guess I fell asleep while watching the television." she replied and let out a yawn. Then we heard a growling sound. We looked around and saw HyeYong giving us a very innocent apologetic look.
"Oppa, I am hungry. I have not had dinner." she told us. 
"Araso, oppa will go make a very delicious dinner for you." WooHyun hyung ruffled her hair and stood up, heading towards the kitchen.
"Yah. Don't you boys ever clean up?" she started nagging. "Pfft, your dorm is so so dirty. Are you boys waiting to fall sick?" she scolded.
"Oh my god, you did all the cleaning?" DongWoo hyung asked in shock. She nodded.
"Sorry, sorry." we immediately apologised. 
"It is ok. Since oppa is cooking for me, I forgive you." she smiled. HoYa hyung sat down beside her, letting her lean against him, but she immediately pulled herself away.
"What is wrong?" he asked immediately.
"I am staying away from you! ert!" she said. We didn't understand why.
"Jagiya, why? What did I do wrong?" HoYa hyung tugged on her sleeve. It was the first time I saw our dancing machine hyung becoming so helpless, I felt like laughing.
"The radio show." she answered.
"Huh?" we asked.
"INFINITE JUNIOR and a basketball team?" she reminded us.
"Oh.... Hehe.. That.. " HoYa hyung was speechless.
"Am I some baby producing machine?" she pouted.
"No No!!" HoYa hyung immediately answered.
"Hyung, why are you so timid today? In the van you even bravely said you want to make 7 babies with HyeYong." Jongie naughtily revealed.
"Yah LEE SUNGJONG! Shut up!" HoYa hyung glared. We could only laugh.
"Food is here!" WooHyun hyung announced in time.  And she totally forgot about the babies issue. *Girls*


SungJong's POV

"What?! They actually asked you girls to go through that army like MT?" I gasped. I never imagine myself going through it, let alone 5 girls. 
"But my sister is so good she broke the male's record!" WooHyun hyung cheered.
"And at least they get to play water sports on the 2nd day. Jet skiing, banana boat, para skiing. How fun can a MT get?" Gyu hyung said with jealousy. Yes we were jealous, sajangnim has not even treated us to water sports yet.
Favouritism. 
"By the way oppas, you don't have to wake me up early tomorrow. I am going school at 9am instead of the usual 7am." she informed us.
"And why is that so? Are you planning on ditching class?" WooHyun hyung asked.
"No no. It is just that TEENTOP are debutting in a weeks time, so they are having their intensive training this week and can't come to school. Our lecturers decided to cancel lessons this week since there is only JungMin oppa and me." she explained.
"Since then, why do you still have to go to school?" DongWoo hyung asked.
" Figure skating trainings? You forgot? Pabo." she questioned back. We laughed when HyeYong called DongWoo hyung a pabo.
"Then I will be going for my studio trainings at about 3pm. It will probably end about 8pm?" HyeYong told us.