021

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

As much as what Gyu hyung said was right, but I still could not imagine what SaJangNim might do to her. Bribe her to leave? Break up with me? Slap her? Chase her out?!
"AHHHHHH!!" I let out a scream. Everyone stopped the practice and looked at me. "Sorry. I just wanted to scream and let it out so I can concentrate on practice." I apologised. 
"It is ok. She will be fine." WooHyun comforted me. We were about to restart our practice when HyoAn hyung came in.
"Hyung! How?! How is she?" I ran up to him. He shook his head, looked down at the ground. Then, SaJangNim came in followed by HyeYong behind. SaJangNim looked very very fierce. All of us straightened ourselves. HyeYong was darting looks at all of us. When she looked into my eyes, she had that apologetic look. She suddenly covered and shut her eyes like she was crying. Then, she darted out of the studio. 
"Yah! HyeYong!!" we all shouted together. I guess all 7 of us had the same thoughts. She just recovered, and she is also not familiar with the neighbourhood yet. I immediately shoved through SaJangNim and HyoAn hyung. I chased after her. When I went out of the building, I saw HyeYong leaning against the wall. I ran up to her and embraced her. 
"HyeYong ah. Wae-yo?" I asked.
"Oppa..*sniffs* I am sorry.." she cried. 
"Look at me. What is wrong?" I started to worry. Then, she shocked me. She suddenly burst into laughter and punched my arms.
"YAH!! Oppa! It took you long enough to come and chase after me." She teased.
"Mwo?!" I was still confused. Then she leaned over, pulled my head down and whispered some stuffs into my ear.
"MWO RA GO?!" I shouted, making her flinched. "Ahh..Mian." I said seeing the shock she had.
"Hehe. Oppa. This is SaJangNim's idea. Don't come and find me. You want, you can go and scold him." she joked.
"Yah! Nam HyeYong. Never play such tricks on oppa any more ok. Do you know how crazy you made me just now?" I chided her. And almost immediately, She leaned back in and kissed me on my lips. She pulled back and told me to keep it a secret as we walked back into the building. Just as planned by our all so mighty SaJangNim, I walked into the studio like the whole world has fallen apart. I kept my head down, not wanting to look at them.
"Where is she? HoYa! Where is my sister?" WooHyun came running towards me and shake my shoulders so hard as if he was going to tear me apart.
"I am sorry. WooHyun ah. I am sorry, I could not keep her." I pretended to cry. 
"YAH! SaJangNim! I don't care if you are high authority or anything. What did you do to our beloved sister?!" SungJong shouted. We were shocked at his reaction. He was sure going to get it from SaJangNim later. 
"Yah. Lee SungJong. Shut Up! You want to die?" DongWoo hyung shouted back at him. Just at this moment, SaJangNim walked out. All of us fell to our knees. Then the door open again. This time round HyeYong was in front, and SaJangNim was at the back.
"Chi geum ga ji, INFINITE's MOLLAE CAMERA!!!" HyeYong started laughing.
"Mwo!?"..."Mwo?!" this time round..for once, our reactions were not in sync. Finally we are some what human I thought. HAHA. I walked up to join her. 
"Cha ka man. HoYa, you are in this too?" Gyu hyung asked.
"Uhm..I kind of got pulled in when HyeYong ran out just now." I said apologetically.
"Yah! HyeYong ah.. Please don't scare oppa like this can?" WooHyun ran up an gave her the biggest hug.
"Oppa!! Oppa!! I can't breathe!!' she screamed. He quickly let go of her and we laughed. 
Suddenly, MyungSoo became all serious and stormed up to HyeYong. I was about to stop him, but was a little late.
"Whose idea was it?" he said coldly.
"Uh...uh~" before she could reply, SaJangNim cut in. "It is mine. I saw how badly you guys bullied her. What kind of hidden camera lands the sister in hospital huh?" 
"Oh. If it is SaJangNim, then...nevermind." MyungSoo scratched the back of his head awkwardly and went back to his original position. 
"MyungSoo oppa! What do you mean nevermind?! So if it was my idea, you would want to kill me?!" she shoot back at him. 
"Uh....haha. nope." he replied, trying to put on the best smile so she would calm down. 
"Lee SungJong, what was with the banmal just now?!" SaJangNim turned serious. "Do you want to lose your career?" he threatened.
"Ahh! SaJangNim. I am very very very sorry." Jongie pleaded.
"I shall let you off this once. On the accord of HyeYong. Better protect her and treat her well ok? If not...you will see." SaJangNim teased us again.
"Keun deh, SaJangNim. Why the sudden hidden camera?" Yeollie asked. I *facepalmed* myself. Why can't he just not say anything?
"Uh...Uh..you guys can see, I am always serious around you. I just wanted to have some fun, and not make myself seem like a high authority. Just nice you guys did a hidden camera on her. So I decided to take this chance to have some fun. HAHA" he replied.
"Mwo?" we all replied again in sync. 
"SaJangNim, neomu CHODING." We chorused together. We suddenly put on a straight face, waiting for him to scold us. But he suddenly laughed and so we laughed along. 
"Carry on with your practice alright. Work hard!" SaJangNim acted all serious again as he left our studio.


Manager HyoAn's POV

The boys were suppose to go back to practice. But they started to complain about how much I had scared them. 
"Yah yah yah. Go practice now! If not no dinner!" I threatened. Also hoping that after the practice, they would forget about this incident and not question me. Who knew, this 7 guys, were worse than girls. SO PETTY! After their practice, I got them up the van and were heading for dinner.
"Hyung! You were too much just now. You should be helping us!" SungGyu who was sitting on the passenger seat beside me started complaining. The others sitting behind agreed too. Sigh. These boys are really noisy. That is all I could say.
We soon reached the eating place. And food was the only thing that got their mind off the issue. But at least I was glad that they took some responsibility for their sister, and for HoYa, his girlfriend.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is a little short. I was typing it out when I was all sleepy. Weather is making me cranky too. Was drizzling a while ago and now, it is hot like oven! 
I decided to add a small lil portion of the manager hehe. Not sure if that is what he would really think HAHAHX. But I love how the manager interacted with the boys, as seen on fancams. 
Thank you to my subscribers and readers. (:
Please please comment alrightey (: