017

We are your OPPA!!

WooHyun's POV

I ran out of her ward towards the nurse counter. The other members just came back and saw me running. Gyu hyung suddenly pulled me back and asked what happened.
"HyeYong! HyeYong!...."I was trying to contain my excitement and catch my breathe.
"HyeYong what?!" Gyu hyung asked, a little pissed. MyungSoo and Yeolie took off immediately, most probably afraid something had happened to her.
"She is waking up soon I think. I am going to get the doctor now." I beamed. Gyu hyung and Jongie immediately left towards her ward. 
Soon the doctor came. He told us to stand outside while he does some check ups on her. He came out about 15minutes later telling us that she is all fine. Excitedly, all of us rushed in after thanking the doctor. She was already sitting up on the hospital bed. 
HoYa pushed through us and gave her, possibly, the biggest hug he gave anyone. He started to thank her for being awake, for being safe. At the same time blaming himself for not taking care of her properly.
"PABO!" she said. She cupped his head, and gave him a peck on his lips, to stop him from saying anymore things.
"AHEM!" I made a noise, hoping to break their *heaven*. Both of them jumped apart in shocked, like as if they didn't realise we were present.
"Nam HyeYong, Lee HoWon, you two better come clean with us. What is exactly going on between the two of you?" I demanded an answer. HyeYong looked up to HoYa, as if asking what is going on. 
"N-Nothing." HoYa stumbled. 
"MWO?! Then what is with the not leaving her side and all sorts." Gyu hyung teased. "Come clean with us right now. We have been suspecting something for the past few days. But we could not find a right time to ask." 
"I just felt responsible to take care of her since.." HoYa was continuing to explain, but HyeYong cut in. "Sorry oppas. HoYa oppa and I....We are..you know...." 
"We know what?!" the other 6 of us exclaimed at the same time. 
"We are...." we all waited patiently when we actually knew the answer. We just some how wanted to make her say it out herself. " dating." She said and quickly ducked under her blanket. 
"MWO?!" I pretended to be shock. I could see her flinched under her blanket. "HyeYong ah. I know oppa hasn't been spending time with you. But that does not mean you can get a guy like him." I tried to talk to her, teasing her a little. 
"HoWon. We demand a proper explanation." Gyu hyung tried to act a little leader-like again. 
"I-I love her. Ever since the very first time when WooHyun was talking to her through face-time. I love her ever since I heard her voice." HoYa explained. 
She slowly inched out of the blanket, and put on the most angelic smile any of us have ever seen. 
"When? Where? Who? What? How?" Gyu hyung, this time round with his short machine-gun haha. 
HoYa decided to do the talking because my dear sister was blushing so much that she could not really talk. Aigoo. This baby sister of mine. 


MyungSoo's POV

*Why?! WHY?!* Though I somehow knew that they were already dating, after some fan cams had surfaced online. I was praying that they were just doing for entertainment. I was hurting inside. They were all laughing. Teasing the two of them. If only I had not acted so cold towards her. But why. Not knowing it myself, I was clenching my fist tight. 
"Hmm..I think I should go buy some drinks and snacks to celebrate." Gyu hyung suggested. "MyungSoo, you mind tagging along to help me carry?"
I was lost in my own world. "MyungSoo?" he called out again.
"Huh? Ah. Neh!" I replied, not really knowing what I agreed on. The others looked at me confused. Then I saw the death glare of HoYa hyung, like warning me not to touch her.
I walked out with Gyu hyung. "Myungie." He tried to sound warm to me."I am not sure if you realise it yourself, but you were clenching your fist again."
"I was?" I asked shockingly. He nodded, and sighed at the same time.
"Myungie, I need you to learn how to control your temperaments. I know it is going to hurt you a lot. But if you really like her, You would want her to be happy right?" Gyu hyung talked me out. 
"I can see that HyeYong feels close to you. Other than WooHyun and HoYa, I think you are the next closest person she is within INFINITE." he paused for a while. "Please don't reject her if anything happens. Take her in, comfort her, but watch your actions also. She may seem strong, But she is also weak." Gyu hyung explained. I nodded. Soon we reached the convenience shop. We stopped what we were talking about and shopped for snacks and drinks. I was happy that Gyu hyung is here for me. On the way back, I said. "Hyung. I can promise you that I will try to control myself. But if anything happens, please don't blame me. And please don't hesitate to take actions against me. I love her and I want her to be happy. I can feel that HoYa is loving her more than I am, and that she is happy with her. So if I do something stupid and wrong. Please help me out." I promised him. 


HoYa's POV

*MyungSoo, I am sorry, my best friend. But I really really love her.* I said in my heart. 
"Baby, why are you so listless?" HyeYong asked.
"Nothing..I was just thinking if you had any boyfriends before me. haha" I lied.
"No" she said, but at the same time "YES SHE HAVE" WooHyun shouted out. "And she is still having him right now."
"MWO?!" I asked, shocked, angry, jealous.
"I don't have. NAM WOOHYUN! DON'T TRY TO BREAK US UP!" she scolded him.
"I am her very first boyfriend. I am still her boyfriend. So, Lee HoWon, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I am not going to give her to you so easily.!" WooHyun said. and we laughed.
"So?" I asked again.
"I don't have any boyfriends. You are my first." She said shyly. I blushed at the same time. Thinking that I might have taken her first kiss that day I proposed to her.
"So... It means that day when we first kissed...It was your first kiss too?" I pried. She nodded. I loved how her cheeks turns pinkish red when she blushes.
"MWO?! Lee HoWon. You are so going to get it. You stole my sister's first kiss?!" WooHyun teased us again.
"Well, he didn't steal it. He asked for it and I allowed him to." she defended me. All of us broke into laughter again. 
"AiGoo!! Oppa! You are 20 already and still trying to aegyo?! STOP POUTING. You are not as cute as me ><" HyeYong taunted him. I also love how this two siblings are so cute when they are arguing.
"What is the commotion here?" Gyu hyung asked as he entered with MyungSoo. 
"Nothing. Just that WooHyun hyung is jealous that HoYa hyung stole HyeYong away." Jongie replied. Both of them joined in our laughter. 
I looked up at MyungSoo. He saw my gaze and he smiled. It felt weird. It wasn't a smirk, it wasn't a jealousy smile, it wasn't a fake smile. It felt so warm. So warm that I myself smiled back. 
After our celebration, it was about 8pm. 
"HoYa oppa. Please go back with them and have a good rest ok? There are so many nurses and doctors here to take care of me. And more over, I have my baby here" She said, pointing to her bear. 
"Oh, so now, someone wants to chase me away so she could cheat on me?!" I pretended to be angry.
"AWWWW! HoYa hyung is JEALOUS~~" Yeolie and Jongie teased at the same time.
"YAH! LEE SUNGJONG! You are the one who brought the bear over. I am going to kill you when we get back to the dorm." I acted along. 
I left my iPad with her in case she got bored. "You still remember the password?" I asked and she nodded. I gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving. "Call me if anything happens alright. Or if you need me to bring you anything tomorrow." 
On the way back in the van, ~Hyung, can we talk later?~ MyungSoo messaged me. It was so weird. He could have just told me, not to waste a message. 
~Alright. In the dorm? Or at the cafe near our dorm?~ I replied. 
~Hmm.. Cafe? My treat ^^~ he replied back. This is so weird.
When we reached back the dorm, we asked our managers for permission. Surprisingly, they granted it. We put on our hoody. 
"I am not bringing my wallet since you are treating." I whispered to MyungSoo.
He gave me that are-you-serious?! look. But smiled. On our way to the cafe, it was silent. Upon reaching, we ordered our drinks, MyungSoo paid. 
"So..." I asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to my subscribers and reader (: This chapter is a little impromptu. Like written on the spot instead of proper editing. I am suppose to be hyper after exams, but I FEEL SO TIRED AND SLEEPY hahax. Sorry if this chap isnt very good. MIANHAE.
Thank you to my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan. Thank you very much.