072

We are your OPPA!!

MinAh's POV

"Unnie, don't be afraid. Look at me as you go down." HyeYong held on to my hands.
"But I am really afraid. I don't even dare to move my feet." I was about to cry.
"Unnie, if you don't move, I am going down first and leave you here alone you know?" she threatened. 
"Ok.ok. Give me...like a minute to calm myself down." I pleaded. What an evil maknae we have. I was still thinking that she has opened fully to me. Or was she just teasing me so we can end this thing faster?
"Unnie, just look straight into my eyes until you have reached the ground alright." She said to me as I was moving into he abseiling position. As much as I wanted it to be the movie type of going down, I was too afraid! 
"Ok, I am going." I closed my eyes. But her soft voice made me open my eyes again. I inched my way down, gripping tightly to the rope while looking at HyeYong's face getting smaller and smaller.
"There. Well done." she said, just as I touched the ground. How did she estimated that?
"Hurry up unhook yourself and Stay clear so I can go down." she hollered from above. I hurried, with the help of the facilitator there.
"Here I come." she shouted. Then, she only held on the rope with one hand, and bounced off the wall. One time, two time, three times, and she is on the ground unhooking herself from the rope.
"Congratulations, you have now complete your course. Anyone wants to try and beat the record?" Sir came up to us. 
"NO!!x4 Yes!" well, only HyeYong said yes. 
"Ok, so the race includes hooking and unhooking yourself from the safety ropes. You have to do everything yourself, but don't worry, there will be the facilitators at every station if you really need help." he briefed her.
"Male or Female timing?" he asked her.
"Male." she said.
"Fastest record, 6 minutes, 28 seconds." he told all of us.
"That is fast...we took like an hour to get pass this!" we gasped.
"That is because there are 5 of us, and briefings of each station too." HyeYong said as she did some stretching.
"Ok. Go kick some asses my girl!" ChaeRin cheered for her.


ChaeRin's POV

*That's my girl. That's the HyeYong I know before our fight 3 years ago. She had that vibe, that energy. Not that she didn't have it during our trainings, but something about it was lacking. Until today. She raced through that suspension bridge like it was a flat solid ground.* 
"Holy, she is not human." RaIm unnie gasped. I giggled.
"This is the real HyeYong. The one with vibe and energy and inhumane force." I said while focusing on her.  She reached the third station. Flying fox. The one that all of us screamed through except for her. In almost the same instant, she hooked her carabiner onto the gear , flung both hands onto the handle and she is off the platform heading to the other side. Once she landed, her swift hands unhooked the carabiner and she was on her way down the nets, heading to the rock wall. We peeped at the timer Sir has, 4minutes has passed. If there was really spiderman, she would be spiderwoman. She was far from the ground, yet she just jumped off the net and landed safely before speeding off to the rock wall. It was like watching an action pack movie. The facilitator handed her the rope and she hooked on carabiner, tugging on the rope twice making sure it is tight, then she started climbing up like a monkey. In no time, she was already at the top. 5minutes 40 seconds. She has less than a minute to do the safety procedures and abseil down. We were praying hard. Hoping that she would make it in time.  Then we saw a figure hopping off the wall. It is her. She reached the ground in no time and sped towards us.
"6 minutes, 24 seconds! Congratulations!!" Sir congratulated her. She was panting real hard and fell to the ground.
"Good job!!" we patted her, ruffled her hair.
"I feel old! I have not done this in ages!" she complained.
"Yah! What about us! Mention about age." we nudged her. We laughed our way back to the tents


HyeYong's POV

"I heard someone broke the record of a Male's timing for the obstacle course race?" MiAh unnie asked. I shyly rubbed the back of my head. News sure travel fast.
"For that, we are cooking dinner for you. You girls can go rest first." JiYeon unnie informed. She is ChaeRin's unnie dance trainer. We cheered.
"Here. Only for 2 hours." JuWon oppa handed us a bag. It was our handphones and wallets. Like scavengers, we immediately dug in for our phone. 
Wow, 14 miss calls, 20 messages. The messages were all asking where I was and if anything happened. I was thinking of pranking the oppas for being so worried, making them think something bad happened to me but thinking of how crazy they might be if they thought I was injured or something, I decided not to.
"Oppa, I am so sorry. I..." I have not finished my sentence when Gyu oppa shouted through my phone.
"YAH DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?! GOING MISSING FOR LIKE NEARLY 12 HOURS!! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE US GO CRAZY!!" Gyu oppa shouted. I flinched immediately. The other unnies stared at me in shock. I could only nod my head.
"I am really sorry. The trainers confiscated our phones. I am safe. Don't worry." I explained.


 


Here are some GIFs to top it off your Chinese/Lunar New Year holidays (:
tumblr_ly8x8uVmV61qg07q1o1_400.gif Yepps that is right SungYeol oppa, got to teach HoYa oppa who he should really love hehe.. (sorry me is being selfish hogging on to HoYa all to myself..only for this fanfic alright? haha)

tumblr_ly8p21IcrQ1qb6lgko1_500.jpg HoYa oppa running to pounce on me..Oh No..*WAIT! DON'T THINK ANYTHING DIRTY!)

tumblr_ly8jkbTgFR1r269qjo1_500.png  My Oppas together hehe....Who will I choose? hehe

tumblr_ly874rArWj1r5ik6no1_500.gif  Yes. I broke the Male's record (in this fanfic haha) the oppas are so proud! >< but HoYa oppa looks kind of worried. Oppa, don't worry, I won't use my inhumane force on you. you are too cute >< 

tumblr_ly7nx7rbkR1qizcbdo1_250.png  see that ring on his right hand's 4th finger? Yuppx that is our couple ring..( KIDDING )