042

We are your OPPA!!

RUNNING MAN SPAM hahax...lets see.....still watching running man, 2am start our own running man till 3am, 3:30am like that...6am have to wake up for our morning run...8am event start again....hahax...but WE ARE ALL SO HYPER...HOW?! i think we might have some mental break down after the camp/event. hehehe



WooHyun's POV

A black camping car was waiting for us.
How we know? The crew actually pasted.  'INFINITE's WAYO' on the camping car. 
"wah PD-nim jjang!!" we cheered.
"My pleasure" we all said while stretching out one of our hands. 
"Thank you." My sister did a curtsy and opened the door. She gladly settled herself in a corner. I took her left, HoYa took her right, allowing her to lean against him while he puts his left hand behind her back, to her waist
. "HoYa..mind you hands." Gyu hyung teased.
"Sorry hyung. I think she likes it right?" he replied ertically.
"HoYa!" I screamed.
"Ok. As it will be a 5-hour ride, it will be boring just filming you guys doing nothing. So, we have prepared games!" script writer noona announced. 
"What games?" we were excited.
"First is 369!!" She said. "Loser gets whack with this." she continued, handing us 4 toy hammers.
"Woah daebak."we started whacking the to hammers on the table. 
"Guys. You are scaring her." HoYa informed us. We stop only to see HyeYong staring at us in shock.
"Mian dongsaeng ah, we got a little excited." Jongie told her.
"A little?!"
"Hehe." we could only giggle. Finally the game started. "Ahahahx. *whack x7* "  Continues.....
"Her concentration is great! She has yet to be whacked." DongWoo was half laughing and half complaining about the pain.
"Ahh. It is getting boring, she isn't losing at all." we complained.
"Yah. Oppa. Am i some toy? I have to get whack?" she pouted.
"Ok. Next game. Indiana bap. This time we will use dakbam." script writer noona changed.
"Asa.! I am good at this." SungYeol cheered .Unfortunately, he was the first one to get whack.
"Let me show you what is dakbam." then I flicked my finger in the air with a 'dak'
 "Oh My! Is that the sound of hitting the air?" DongWoo hyung asked.  I just laughed.
"Wait. You should hear hers. Her dakbam is crazy." I warned them. After i hit Yeolie, she demonstrated. Only to their great surprise.
"Uhm... Can can we change games? Or at least the punishment?" we all asked. Afraid of being hit by her. Finally, after 3 rounds, she lost. 
"Oppa. Please go easy on me."she pleaded.
"Andwae><" we said. We hit her one by one, leaving HoYa the last one hit.
"Saving the best for the last huh?" he smirked. "It is coming," he announced. She shut eyes tight. We were all waiting when he put down his hands and kissed her forehead.
"Aiiiii.. This guy only cares about his image.." we complained.
"No thank you's?" he asked her. And what she did next was so expected. Kissing him back. *Blegh*. To think she is my baby sister.
After a few rounds, we decided to play truth or dare.
First spins, it lands on HyeYong. She chose truth.
"First kiss and first love." Gyu hyung asked. She hesitated a while, and blushed. We .
"HoYa oppa. And HoYa oppa." she answered.
"Cheongmal?!" he exclaimed. She replied by nodding her head.


HoYa's POV

After a few rounds of truth or dare, we decided to take a break. We wanted to play scissors paper stone to decide who gets the top bunk and who get the bottom. But HyeYong said she wants to stay down because she is wearing a dress, so it would be uncomfortable for her to climb up. I decided to stay with her, so did her brother and Gyu hyung.The rest climbed up and fell asleep soon enough.
"Oppa. Solma, WooGyu couple is real?" she asked. I could only laugh at her question. We secretly took pictures of WooGyu hugging each other to sleep. 
"You are not tired?" I asked.
"Nope. Actually, I am excited."she replied."But I am a little worried."
"Waeyo?"
"What if your parents doesn't like me?" she worriedly asked me.
"Relax. You are pretty, smart, talented. What can they not like about you?" I assured her.
"You might want to watch this to calm yourself down." I said, taking out my iPad.
"Is the password still the same?" she asked. I nodded. She returned me with her angelic smile. I went to the video section and played a hip hop dance video. Both of us were taking in the video very well.
"Ok. Time to sleep. You don't want to feel sleepy while visiting right?" I cooed, sending her off to dreamland. I stared at her face, slowly drifting to sleep too.
"INFINITE. Time to wake up. We have reached ShinSeGae Department Store." the crew shook us up. We woke up, except for the sleeping beauty. We asked to crew to give her 10minutes. The others went to walk around and stretch while I stayed with her as she was sleeping on my arm. Since we were early by nearly 3hours, we decided to have lunch and then ice skating at Shinsegae Department Store.
After lunch, HyeYong changed into comfortable clothes before meeting us.
  "Oppa." she tugged on my sleeves.
"Waeyo?"  "I..I don't know how to ice skate?" she whispered.
"Ah. So this is what you don't know." i smiled. She tilted her head.
"You are smart, you cook, you repair.. We have been wondering what do you not know. So this is it. Hehe come on. Oppa will teach you." I held out my hands. Slowly, she inched her way. For a beginner she has quite a good balance.
"Slowly. Slowly." I watched her slide her feet on the ice like a dad watching his first born taking the first steps.
"Oppa. Go play with the rest. I should be able to handle it my own." she told me.
"Nah, I am not going to leave you unsafe." 
"Go.. Show me what you can do in the skates hehe."
"Alright, but please stay safe ok. Shout for me if you need help."
"Neh oppa." I went to join the other members.
"Yah. Why aren't you with my sister?" WooHyun smacked me.
"She asked me to join you guys. She says she will be alright." I explained. 
"Then what about you, shouldn't you be taking care of your sister?" Gyu hyung helped me.
"Well. I was giving you two some alone time. Come on lets play." WooHyun quickly changed the topic. 
We played, showing off our skills. Surprisingly, Choding is so good at ice skating. We were so involved that we didn't realise 5 boys have entered the rink too.
"HYUNG!!" SungJong pointed behind me. I turned around, almost that instant, I sped off in the direction.
 


Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @akai_hana, @keiichie_21, @bornin1996, Yuya_Love_B, @KaeRin1603, @emmayoungsaeng, @KimiTenshi. Thank you very much for your support <3.

@akai_hana. So sorry!! Very sorry. I just realised I had been spelling your username wrongly for the previous few THANK YOUS. SO SO SORRY.