012

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

I gasped in shock. I do not know what to do next, what to expect. Why did I have to figure out this combination? Why? But I was secretly liking it too. Only 5 minutes have passed. I was bored. The stupid iPad had to automatically lock itself, so I had to key in that password again. I was curious and decided to look through what he has. The iPad that hardly leaves his hands or his bed when sleeping. I scrolled through the songs, mostly hip hop, as expected. I decided to be a little daring and explore his photo albums.
'INFINITE, RANDOMS, SCENERY, YOU<3' he sure is neat for a guy. Wait... 'YOU<3' ?!?! what is this? I breavely opened the folder. I was taken aback.
'When was this taken?! OMG!! Ahh, this is so unglam. Hehe but I look kind of cute while sleeping. Wait..What was I thinking?!' That folder was full of my pictures. Mostly when I was asleep. The first few pictures were taken when him and SungJong oppa snuck into my lecture. The day they kidnapped me. Well, sort of. From zoomed in picture, to zoomed out, to those I was laughing with my classmates. What?! Is he a stalker. The next few was pictures of me sleeping in the van. He can be a major paparazzi in the future. There were some when we were having meals together. Some when I was sleeping soundly. So this guy actually ninja-ed to my bedside and secretly took pictures of me. There were alsto screen shots of me from episode 1 and 2 of "We Are Your Oppa!'. He sure is a number1 stalker. Suddenly a shadow was casted over me.
"So, I supposed you found out?" a voice spoke. I jumped up in schok, turning to look who is behind. It was HoYa oppa. I awkwardly smiled, scratching the back of my head and acknowledged. He suddenly knelt down in front of me, in front of everyone present.
"Yah! What are you doing?!" I whispered out loud to him, a little embarrassed. He calmly took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. 
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Inside, layed a silver ring. A very simple but pretty ring with a small little gem on it.
"Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!..." everyone around was encouraging me to agree. I nodded my head and tears started to form, wanting to roll down my cheeks. I sometimes wonder where in the worl I get so much water from to cry so much. He jumped in joy, quickly pulling me in for a hug. When he released, he took the ring and slide it up my forth finger. Other than that gem in the middle, the outsides of the ring was angraved with 6 'I LOVE YOU's . I took off the ring and ecamined the insides. "HY2?" I asked. "Ya. HoYa and HyeYong." he explained. I then realised both out initials were HY. I put the ring back on, and only to receive another surprise from him. He pulled me in for the second time, crashing his lips onto mine. Everyone in the restaurant cheered for us. I started to blush again. 
"You know, I love it when you blush." he teased. I smacked him back lightly.


HoYa's POV

*Yah! It is done. You can come and collect it.*
*Alright, will be there in about 5 minutes.*
"HyeYong ah, you mind waiting for me a while. One of my old friend said he spotted me. I am going to catch up with him awhile. I won't be long, about 15 to 20 minutes." I said, immediately after replying the message. "Oh, here. You can have this to kill time before I come back." I took out my iPad. "Password...is..uhm your name. Bye see you real soon." I rushed off.
As i rushed out of the restaurant, I prayed that she would figure it out. I quickly paced towards the shop.
"HoYa ah! Long time no see! I see that my boy has found the right girl?" my friend teased me. "So...is she pretty? y? Hot?"
"YAH!! HYUNG!" I complained, a little embarrassed.
"Alright..Alright. Here it is. 2 of it, just as you wanted." I took it over, looked at it carefully, took out the bigger one and put it on my forth finger.
"Hyung! Thanks a lot. How much is it?"
"Nah it is ok. If you succeed, it will be on the house. But if you fail, you will have to pay and I will kill you too for losing that girl. HAHA" Hyung teased me again.
"It has been long, but your jokes hasn't change. Thanks a lot again. I will succeed for sure!" I assured him.
"Don't forget the introduce her to us!" He shouted to me as I rushed out of his store.
I hurried back, afraid that she might have waited too long. I kept praying, hoping that she would have figured out the password.  I reached the restaurant. 'Oh. Thank goodness, she figured it out!' I was so happy. I crept up behind her. 
"So, I suppose you found out?" I spoke. She jumped up in shock. I was a little surprise too. Doesn't she have better animal-insincts than me? Haha, oh well. She awkwardly acknowledged. I took a deep breathe. Knelt down in front of her and everyone present.
"YAH!! What are you doing?" She whispered loudly to me, but I ignored. I reached into my pocket for the box. Opened it up and asked her sincerely.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" She was staring at that silver ring in disbelief. "Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!..." everyone around was encouraging her to agree. She nodded her head, with a little tear forming at her eyes. I jumped for joy. Then I pulled her in for a hug before putting the ring on her forth finger. She admired it, from the outside to the inside. When she put it back on, I pulled her in again. This time for a kiss. Everyone cheered and I could see her cheeks blushing. "I will never leave you. I will always be here for you. To laugh, to cry, to protect you. You have my words." I told her. She inched forward, wraped her arms around my neck and kissed my on my lips. This made everyone in the restaurant cheer again.
I asked for the bill. The waiter came up. "As a celebration for you two, the new couple, your meal will be on the house. HoYa fighting!" We were both surprised, but accepted and thank them. We left the restaurant soon after, causing the fangirls around to squeal again. I held her hand tightly knowing that she would be shock by the reactions.
"So where do you want to go next my princess?" I asked her, not letting my gaze off her face.
"I am not sure oppa. I am not familiar with this area remember?" she pouted. My oh my. Why is she so cute?
"Then I know where to. Come follow me!" I held tightly on her hands as we walked out of the crowd.



_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is this chapter? I was planning to have a MyungSoo and HoYa fight over HyeYong..but I can't bare to even think about them fighting.. So I erased that thought from my mind. But maybe, I will include just a tiny bit of argument. 
Thank you to my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz and @danhoback . Thank you very much.
And, thank you very much to you my readers (: Saranghaeyo <3