001

We are your OPPA!!

This is my very very first fanfic. Hope all my readers can comment and help me out (: . Thank You Very Much in advance.
Also I might not be able to update much this 3 weeks as it is around my mid-term test period. Got to study hard for my OPPAs hehe..



HyeYong's POV

"AIGOO SHIM SHIM HE.." I thought out loud to myself. 
I kept looking at the time on my handphone. My lecturer was really really BORING! But he did not allow any of us to doze off in class. I was just killing time and waiting for my 3pm mass lecture ( it is when all 6 classes about 120 students coming together for a lecture ). I love mass lecture as that was the only time i could meet up with other girls from the other classes. Out of the 120 odd students, there were only 11 girls. YES 11. The guys would often tease us that we will turn boyish one day and all sorts. I would always play along with them, acting masculine.

Finally, LESSON ENDED. My classmates and I headed for the lecture theatre. As much as today was a boring day, some how, my mind kept telling me that I had to sit upright, listen in class, do not slouch and DO NOT SNACK. I have no idea why too, but I just followed my mind.

As I walked into the lecture theatre, we headed to our usual place, forth row from the front ( good student right hehe ). Today, I payed attention to everything the lecturer said. Took down every thing he wrote too. I cannot believe I was that hardworking. I did not bother about what was going on behind me too.


After an hour, lecturer ended. I was saying goodbyes to my classmate before heading out. Suddenly I saw someone, dressed in purple, with a purple bag, and purple sneakers running out of the lecture hall. Following shortly was a cameraman. At first I thought someone decided to film our lessons. Then PURPLE striked me. I thought " Oh, HOYA?!" thinking again "Aish, but why would he be here?"

I strode out of the lecture theatre. Next moment, I only remembered screaming " OH MO NA!! AM I DREAMING?!" Hoya, HOPURPLE, was standing right in front of me! So that purple guy was Hoya. Next thing I knew, SungJong walked out of the toilet. Before I could even react, SungJong took off my bag and ran straight to their van. Hoya carried me up and headed towards the van too.

Infinte's POV

"Today is the day!" SungGyu announced when they were in the dorm.
"Oh my little DongSaeng." WooHyun replied " But are you guys sure of kidnapping her?!"
"Ah whatever methods, let us just spilt into our team. HoYa and Jongie, prepare to fetch the Princess to the castle! L and Yeolie go and get whatever party materials is needed. Hyung will pay. WooHyun, DongWoo and I will stay to clean up the dorm." SungGyu giving out instructions just like a leader.
" HWAITING ! " we all shouted before heading out.

Hoya's POV

"HyoAn Hyung! Do you think we will be spotted? Oh NO..OTTOKAE OTTOKAE?!" I asked our manager.
"Calm down hyung! Even if she spot us, we can only kidnap her after her lesson right? " SungJong tried to calm me down.
I was SO NERVOUS though this isn't my first time filming such show. But she is WooHyun's beloved dongsaeng. I better treat her well.
We finally reached her school, Portchester Polytechnic. 
"Hmm, where is LT18A? Oh. Here it is. WOW it is so near the train station." I exclaimed.
Wait a minute. She is 18, isn't this suppose to be a high school or something? Why aren't the students wearing school uniform?
"OH NO! This means I won't be able to catch a glimpse of our new dongsaeng in school uniform."
"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF?!" SungJong shouted right in my face. Pulling me out of my thought which I had accidentally blurt out.
We walked quietly into the lecture theatre with our cameraman. Quietly settled ourselves at the last seat. I looked around.
" Uhm sorry there, may I know where is uhm HyeYong? "
" Oh she is our classmate. She is there. The girl sitting in the midst of 5 other boys at the forth row." one of the boys sitting at the corner answered us.
WHAT? sitting in the midst of 5 boys? WHAT?! But i glanced around and realised there were only 11 girls and SO MANY BOYS!.

L's POV 

Whistling down the lane with SungYeol walking beside me.
"Yeol ah. What should we get for HyeYong? There are so much beautiful gifts here. It is so difficult to choose." I ranted.

WooHyun's POV

" WHY IS OUR DORM SO MESSY?! HyeYong is coming in any time soon!! We got to hurry up!" I shouted through the dorm.
" Woo...It is only 3:15PM. Your darling sister is not ending her lesson till 4PM. We all know you miss her a lot but you are too anxious!" SungGyu retorted.
For once, SungGyu is helping out in the cleaning. Yes he is, not the usual nagging.
Time was ticking slowly. As much as I wanted more time to prepare a sparkling clean dorm for HyeYong, I wanted to see her REAL SOON! The last time I had seen her was nearly a year ago. I some times wonder what I am doing as a brother. Even though I face-time her almost once a week, sometimes once a fortnight, I needed to see her physically, to see how tall my baby sister has grown. ( hehe but definitely not taller than me >< )

 


This is the end of my first chapter. Sorry if it is very messy. I will read more fanfics mean while to improve. 
Sorry that HyeYong's POV is so long, but the INFINITE's ones are so short. I was afaid everything might end up too long.