Phone

I Deal Scenario

"Jaejoong oppa!" the three girls beamed and clung to his arms.

"Get the off me!" he shrugged them off roughly and bent down in front of you. "You okay?"

You just looked at him and out the window. *I'm fine but my stuff aren't. The volleyball shoes that my parents bought me!* You sighed.

"What's wrong? Why are you staring out the window," Jaejoong stood up and walked to the open window. He looked down and the damaged sports bag and all the stuff had been either shattered, scratched or dirtied. He peered at you. *Is that her stuff?*

You just sat on the floor trying with all your might not to cry.

"Oppa! She insulted us twice! So for punishment, we threw her things out the window," Bianca sounded pleased and stuck her nose high in the air.

Jaejoong flinched, "You did this?"

Bianca nodded and started laughing, "She brought this upon herself, oppa."

Jaejoong pushed her to the wall and punched the space right next to her head. "Get out of my sight!"

Bianca cowered in fear and Jaejoong pushed her to her friends. "Don't ever come near me and her! If you do, look's like you'll be going to your plastic surgeon again."

The girls scurried off with frightened looks.

"My stuff," you sighed and kept looking towards the window.

"~~~~~~? They didn't hurt you or anything right?" Jaejoong came over and lifted you onto your feet.

"My volleyball shoes," you whispered as tears well up. "My shoes," tears started flowing down your cheeks.

"You can just buy new ones," Jaejoong just looked at you. *Weird girl.. Crying over shoes when she practically looks like .*

"My parents bought them for my birthday!" you burst into tears and ran to the window. Your tears dropped out the window. You turned swiftly on your heels and ran towards the stairs to your bag.

It hit someone on the head.

*Is it raining?* Sungyeol looked towards the bright blue sky. *What the hell was that then?!*

Sungyeol looked towards the third story window and saw Jaejoong. Sungyeol didn't care and kept walking when he almost tripped on something.

"What the ?!" he looked down at his feet and saw of what was left of your sports bag, shoes and phone. *Isn't that….*

You burst into the courtyard and ran to your things. "My stuff!"

*Knew it* Sungyeol stepped out of the way. *Her phone's completely shattered…*

"Here," Sungyeol chucked his phone at you.

You hadn't noticed him and his phone landed neatly on your lap. "Huh?"

"Use it from now on," Sungyeol put his hands inside his pockets and walked off.

*Oppa… thank you* you smiled, wiped your tears and shoved all your things into your bag.

--------------

Remember guys, Sungyeol is rich ! XD