Phone Call

I Deal Scenario

You were at your studio apartment that your parents had bought you when you entered high school. Due to some circumstances, you and your parents lived separately. Every now and again you would visit them in their mansion.

You were studying in the living room with the windows opened and the phone that Sungyeol gave you next to you.

Suddenly the phone started vibrating.

You picked it up, "Hello?"

"Sungyeol, infinite meet up now," you heard an unfamiliar male voice say.

"Excuse me, but I'm not Sungyeol," you bit your lip. *Didn't oppa tell them that I have his phone?*

"Huh? Then who the hell are you?" a different voice spoke into the phone.

"I'm ~~~~~~~, Sungyeol oppa gave me his phone because I had some circumstances where my phone-" you got cut off by another voice. This time you knew who it was.

"No need to explain it to them, I'll tell them what happened to your phone," Sungyeol's voice made you relax your nerves. "I was too busy to get another one, sorry."

"That's okay oppa, sorry about taking your phone, you can have it back, I'll just buy a new one," you insisted on giving it back to him.

"No, you keep it, I'll just have to survive without one for a couple of weeks… I'll manage," Sungyeol was his normal calm self.

You heard voices in the background, "Oi Sungyeol! Let's go! Stop talking to your girlfriend already!"

"Hey! Lay off!" Sungyeol shouted back. L was quietly sitting next to him listening in on his conversation.

You blushed pink and smiled. *Guys these days...* you rolled your eyes.

"Sungyeol, time to go," L said loud enough for you to hear his voice.

"~~~~~~~, I'm going now. I'll see you around. Bye," Sungyeol nudged L. "Say bye L."

"Bye," L quietly said.

You giggled at his cuteness," Bye Sungyeol and L oppa."

You both hanged up.

You smiled giddily to your self and went back to studying.

*L oppa?* L repeated those two words over and over again and with each time you said it, his smile grew bigger and bigger.

"L," Sungyeol gave him a 'I-know-what-you're-thinking-about' look. "You know that I-"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go," L stood up and walked towards the other infinite members.

Sungyeol followed suit and slung his arm around another member called Sungjong.

They all piled out of L's apartment and headed for the arcade.

-----------------

Cute right? ^^