Before Time Runs Out

I Deal Scenario

Dongho's men had untied you when you reached another room, quite similar to the one you were just in. Dongho came into the room. "So, here's how it works," he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him. "Everything in this apartment is a game. Much like final destination but you have to run and hide from me and not get caught by me in 6 hours. If I catch you, then it's a living hell for you. I'll give you a 2 hour head start."

You looked at him, scared to death. *What kind of game it that? He's sick.*

"Go," he let go of your chin harshly. You stumbled back a bit. "Time's ticking."

You scrambled up from your spot and ran out the door. You ran through several corridors, navigating your way through several rooms and corridors. "Where do I hide?!" you desperately ran for your life. "Oppas! Please save me!"

 

"Gather up now!" Jaejoong, L.joe and Sungyeol had gathered a while ago at Jaejoong's club Cassiopeia.

Infinite, Teen Top and DBSK's men assembled into line. The groups were standing at the front casually but sternly.

Jaejoong spoke, "We have to go and save someone. It might be dangerous but we have to get her before time runs out. After this, go to your designated vans and we will drive to the place out father is."

"But we don't know where he is!" L.joe boomed.

"I do," Jaejoong's bangs covered his dark and cold glare. He looked back at the crowd, "Follow my lead! Everyone make sure to grab an earring transmitter okay?" he pointed to the table with all the same earrings on it. "Let's go!"

Everyone went to grab an earring, after DBSK, Infinite and Teen Top had theirs.

"How could you!" Sungyeol was pissed to the max. "You said you would protect her!"

Jaejoong blew his bang, "It's probably the two of you that brought him here! He knew ~~~~ was with me because he probably saw her with you!"

"Don't blame us," L.joe gritted his teeth. "Now's no the time! We need to save ~~~~ before time runs out for her. Dad's probably toying with her right now, playing that 'catch-me-if-you-can' game."

They all nodded, *I hope she's okay…*