One Of The Three I Deal Scenarios

I Deal Scenario

You were playing about in the sand and dunking your feet in the water while holding hands with Chunji. Ricky was splashing water on you.

"Oppa!" you hid behind Chunji.

"I got you now!" Ricky splashed water on Chunji by accident.

"Oh really now?" Chunji wiped the water off his face.

"Oh !" Ricky meekly grinned. "Bye ~~~~~!" he ran away.

"Come back here!" Chunji ran after Ricky, leaving you behind.

"~~~~~~!!!!!" Changjo was sprinting towards you and hugged you. "I missed you! L.joe hyung didn't let me come with Ricky and Chunji hyung."

You squealed in happiness, "Hi oppa."

The rest of Teen Top came down form the sand dune, connecting to the house. They greeted you with warm smiles and asked how your day was.

"L.joe oppa!" you screamed out his name, he was the last person you had yet to greet. You ran into his arms, "ow was work?"

"As usual," L.joe buried his face into your slightly damp hair. "How was playing with Ricky and Chunji?"

"Fun! Ricky and Chunji oppas told me they were going to show me something really pretty," you beamed at him.

"Oh yeah, it should be about time to show you. Close your eyes," L.joe smiled at you.

You closed with without hesitation.

"Keep them closed until I say so okay?" L.joe wrapped an arm around your waist and guided you down to the water. Your feet were in the water. L.joe breathed in and out, "And open."

You opened them, not knowing what to look at but L.joe. "Oppa? What am I suppose-"

The rest of Teen Top were by your side and pointed out to sea. "Follow our finger!"

You did and you found the most beautiful sight of all. The sun setting sent purple, pink, orange. Red and magenta colours everywhere possible, filling the skies with colour and beauty. You gasped, "Oppas… it's so beautiful."

They chuckled and then sighed.

"We wanted to show you because we thought that it was relaxing and you love these types of things right?" CAP patted your head. "All for you."

You thanked him and the rest of the oppas and then gazed back out to the ocean and took in the last few minutes of the beautiful sunset. It was all silent, everyone giving into to nature.

You broke it, "You know oppas…"

They all turned to face you.

"This is one of my I Deal Scenarios."

------------

A hint to one of the alternative endings :)