Spoiling You

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol and you arrived at Baskin Robins. You ran up to the entrance and turned around to see if Sungyeol was following your lead.

“Oppa! Hurry up!! People are going to eat it all if you don’t hurry!” you quickly waved him over but he just stood there on the side walk.

*Why not a bit?* Sungyeol mentally smirked at the thought.

“Oppa!” you ran to him. “Let’s go!”

He just stood there smiling at you without moving.

You went behind him and literally pushed him into the shop.

Sungyeol laughed at you struggling and gave up the idea of teasing you and just walked into the store with you bouncing up and down at his side.

Your eyes widened at the variety of ice cream laid out in front of your eyes.

“What to pick…” you had a finger on your chin.

Sungyeol walked up to the cash register and ordered for the both of you. “One scoop of each flavour.”

The girl at the register just raised an eyebrow then nodded. She was piling all the ice cream in to a separate container and carefully labelled each flavour. Another employee came and helped her out.

“Oppa? That’s too much ice cream!” you looked back and forth from the girl scooping the ice cream and Sungyeol.

“You’re not the only one eating and who’s paying?” he raised an eyebrow at you.

“Ahh…” you realised that he was the one buying and eating as well.

“Excuse me sir, that comes to $25,” the girl calculated the amount of ice cream.

Sungyeol paid by card and grabbed the tray of ice cream. “Get the other tray.”

You carefully lifted it up and walked slowly towards the table Sungyeol had grabbed. It was a seat next to the window.

Sungyeol placed the ice cream down on the table and looked at you slowly walking towards him. *She’s wearing her heels* he sighed and made his way to you. He swiftly took the tray from you and headed towards the table. “It’s melting.”

You hurried over and then started to eat a spoonful of each flavour. “It’s soo yummy oppa! Thanks for buying it for me! I haven’t eaten ice cream in ages!” you squealed as the heavenly flavours melted in your mouth.

Sungyeol just smiled and chuckled lightly. “I need to spoil you more,” he shrugged.

You froze with the spoon hanging from your mouth. “Oppa, you know that’s no necessary.”

He just shrugged. “I want to.”

You pouted. “Oppa, you don’t have to… I’m happy with what I have and I have money too! I can spoil myself!”

“How can you spoil yourself?” Sungyeol was half curious and half knowing that you wouldn’t even let yourself get carried away with spending money.

You thought for a second. “Nicely?” you angelically looked at him, the spoon still in your mouth.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at you. “I’ll get Sungjong and L to come along when I take you shopping tomorrow.”

“Oppa, that’s not-“

“I want to spoil you, you don’t even spoil yourself.”

“But-“

“No, when I say no, it means an absolute no,” Sungyeol continued to eat the ice cream.

You pouted and took the spoon out of your mouth making a ‘pop’ sound.

“Ice cream’s melting,” Sungyeol didn’t look up from his ice cream.

You realised it was melting and quickly started chowing down the ice cream making you feel all happy again.

*Need to call them both…* Sungyeol thought while eating his ice cream.

--------------

ehehehe^ ^ L and Sungjong!! :D