Third Scenario

I Deal Scenario

You were running across a field filled with wild flowers in an unfamiliar clearing.

"Kyaa!" you squealed as you ran away from three blurry figures behind you.

"Come back here!" they screamed back but in a playful manner. "You're dead princess!"

You squealed louder and ran faster.

"~~~~~~!" the three called out for you but didn't stop running.

 

"~~~~~~!" you heard something say.

"What?!" you bolted up from your bed.

"Good morning! Time to enjoy another day in paradise," L.joe smiled. "Others are waiting, we're eating breakfast somewhere you will enjoy."

You nodded and went to go wash up.

You came out the door with a baby pink hat with a white ribbon tied around it. You were wearing a white sundress and a lack pair of flat gladiators. "I'm ready!"

Jaejoong nodded and took your hand. Sungyeol was carrying a picnic basket and L.joe took your other hand.

 

You arrived in a green clearing, somewhat familiar but not. It was covered in wild flowers and had a small creek. You decided to sit in the shade under a tall tree by the creek.

You sat down on the rug Jaejoong laid out for everyone. It was so calm and the landscape was breath taking. You had never seen this many wild flowers of all sorts of colours and types. Jaejoong gave you a sandwich and a cup of juice.

"Eat up," he smiled. You nodded.

 

"OPPAS!!" you squealed as you ran away from them. "Kyaa!"

"Hey!" they all yelled behind you and ran after you. "Come back here!"

You giggled loudly and ran faster, you looked behind you to the now small gap between the and you. "No!"

"YES!" the caught you in their embrace. Sungyeol threw you in the air and L.joe caught you. You squealed in happiness and in fright.

"Okay! I give up!" you smiled and clung onto L.joe's neck.

"Good," Sungyeol grinned. "That's what you get from getting caught. You put mustard in our juice!" he grimaced at the awful taste still on his tongue.

You stuck your tongue out and they all chuckled.

"Oppas, this is the third scenario," you jumped out of L.joe's arms and hugged Jaejoong's waist. "Number three, which is enough of me and the three."

------------------

ENDINGS !