Ho Ho Ho & Away We Go!

I Deal Scenario

You were chatting away with L.joe with L chiming in at random times and commenting on things that interested him. He would usually just play with your hair and draw patterns with his finger on your hands.

"Oppa, when am I staying with you?" you didn't know how he would reach you from Jeju.

"I'll pick you up from the airport unless you want to swim here?" he raised an eyebrow.

You looked at him stunned, "I'll take the first option. Picking me up from Jeju airport or Busan?"

"Busan of course. I'll be at the airport at around 3pm, if that's okay with everyone there," he glanced at L.

L aimlessly nodded and drew random patterns on your left hand, "Not for me to decide."

L.joe rolled his eyes, *Sungyeol of course.*

"It's fine with me," you smiled and patted L's arm. "Sungyeol oppa will think that's fine."

"Not for me to decide. He probably thinks a flight around 5pm would be good," L shrugged. *Probably doesn’t want to hand you over to him at all.*

" him, I'll just make him comply to me," L.joe smirked. "Where is he anyway? It's your last day together and he's not even with you?"

"Switch time!" Woohyun came into the room. "Sup L.joe."

"What else?" L.joe gave him a 'what-else-do-you-think' look.

"Trying to be friendly here. Play along next time," Woohyun pulled L to his feet. "Sungyeol wants you now."

"My cue to leave," L bent down to match your eye level. "I'll make him get off and you can go have fun. With all of us of course."

You beamed and hugged his neck, "You're the best."

"I know I am," L pecked your cheek and then left the room. "Keep the iPad and give it to me whenever."

"About time," Woohyun sat in L's former place and looked at L.joe. "Aren't you suppose to be working?"

"I always make time for ~~~~," he smiled at you.

You blushed and looked up at Woohyun.

"Wait till Sungyeol hears that," he burst out laughing. "Where do you get the cheese man?" he howled in laughter.

You didn't get it and looked at L.joe confused.

"Don't worry baby," he smiled and glared at Woohyun.

You talked to L.joe for most of the day, he switched with other members of Teen Top who were free and wanted to talk to you.

 

"Get your out of Inspirit," L was sitting in a black leather chair in the club's observation room. It looked down on the main parts of the club and had a 360 degree view of the club. "~~~~~'s last day with you and you're sitting here doing work? Get a life."

"I have a life thank you very much and it doesn't involved you," Sungyeol organised some files. "Are you here to nag me or help me?"

"She told me that she thought you forgot today was your last day with her, I even promised her that I'll get your out of Inspirit."

"Don't make stupid promises. We have plenty of time and we have tomorrow as well," Sungyeol stood up and observed the club.

"L.joe wants her at the airport at 3pm tomorrow," L crossed his legs on the seat and leaned forward. "Get someone else, like the manager or someone to fill you in for a couple of hours. You can always come back at like midnight to finish everything off. Not like the club's going to be closed any time soon."

*He has a point* Sungyeol sat back down.

"I always have a point stupid."

"Shut it," Sungyeol glared and called someone. "I'll be away for a couple of hours, with Infinite and come back late. I'll finish off any business that needs to be finished after I come back so get someone before, who was running this place to fill me in."

L smirked, "You're lucky you have a great friend like me."

"Yeah, one that can read you like a book is a pretty annoying friend," Sungyeol grabbed his leather jacket. "Where is she?"

"In conference room 3," L stood up. "She's waiting for you. I'll round up the others and meet you in the club's parking area," L walked out of the door and headed towards the lift.

 

"~~~~~~," Sungyeol came into the room and you were with Woohyun still. You were talking to Ricky.

"I hear him!" Ricky squealed and pointed to the space in front of him.

You whipped your head around to see Sungyeol all ready to go out, "Oppa, don't you have work left?"

"I can do it later," Sungyeol shrugged and tried to act cool.

"Drop the act," Woohyun stood up. "We going out?"

Sungyeol nodded, "Tell L.joe that 3pm is fine with me. If he's late by one minute, he loses his chance."

Ricky nodded, "I'll definitely see you tomorrow cutie!"

You said goodbye and hung up, "Are we going somewhere?"

"Dinner and where ever you want to go after," Sungyeol smiled at you and grabbed your waist. "I need to get some food in you."

You beamed and grabbed Woohyun's hand, "Let's go!"

"Ho ho ho and away we go!" Woohyun pointed to the open door in a goofy sort of manner.

"Weirdo," Sungyeol rolled his eyes and led you out.

---------------

Woohyun ! XD