DBSK's Living Quarters

I Deal Scenario

You had arrived at DBSK's house. It was quite a long trip since you had to fly back to Seoul and then get another cab to their house. You didn't mind since Jaejoong took care of everything and he always lent you his broad and strong shoulder for you to sleep on. DBSK's house was BIG. Bigger than Teen Top's. The house had three levels, each level for a different purpose and it also had lift access. The house was mainly glass at the front but it was an ivory colour overall. It overlooked the city and you could even see the next town from the top.

"Welcome ~~~~-ah!" Changmin threw his arms around your neck. "I missed you soo much! How come you didn't call me?" he pretended to tear up.

You giggled, "Sorry Min, I didn't have a lot of time in my hands and I kind of lost track of time as well," you meekly smiled. "So how are oppas doing?"

"Better now you're here," Yoochun came over and hugged you. "We'll show you around the house now."

You looked towards Jaejoong.

"You can go look around. Bet you're dying too. I'll leave your bags in your room okay? Yunho will show you where it is after your tour," Jaejoong grabbed your bags and went to the lift. He waved bye and then the doors shut.

"So," Junsu started to go hyper. "Each level has a purpose."

"First level," Yunho smiled and held your hand. "Is the level where the kitchen, bathroom and living room is."

"Every level has at least 3 bathrooms," Changmin rolled his eyes. "Get it right."

"Shut up maknae," Yoochun glanced at Changmin. "Moving on, level 2 is entertainment and study. It has a huge game room and a library. The library is stocked up and it's pretty good for studying."

"She's not going to study you idiot," Junsu socked Yoochun in the arm.

"Level 3 is the bedrooms. Every member and you, our princess, has their own room. There is a central common room with a mini fridge, flat screen tv and bean bags and everything," Yunho explained.

"You're room is very pretty," Changmin smiled. "We personally decorated it ourselves…"

"Not us, but we re-designed it to your liking," Yoochun ruffled your hair.

"Go freshen up ~~~~~-ah," Jaejoong popped out of nowhere.

You smiled and nodded. "I don't know exactly-"

"You have your own private bathroom. Everyone does," Jaejoong smiled. "I'll go show you your room now then."

Jaejoong took your hand and dragged you towards the lift. Your heart quickened at the sudden reaction.

 

"This is your room," Jaejoong spoke in a cool and calm tone.

You stepped in and it was HUGE! The bed was a huge canopy bed that looked like Queen Elizabeth the second slept on it. The walls were a peach colour and you had a walk in closet. It was fully stocked up too. They had bought you clothes of every kind and shoes and bags. You raised an eyebrow.

"We got bored and decided to stock up your, well now, full closet," Jaejoong smiled. "We thought you would need a full closet."

You giggled, "Thank you oppa."

Jaejoong smiled a heart melting smile. "No worries princess. Anything for you."

Your cheeks tinted pink and you looked towards the floor.

"The bathroom is over there through that door and there's shampoo and everything you need already in there. Towels are in the cupboard beside the shower cubicle. I'll let you go now," Jaejoong kissed your temple.

You cleared your throat and your cheeks fired up. "I-I'm going to g-go take a s-shower n-n-now!" You darted off into the bathroom.

Jaejoong just stood there, crouched still and chuckled at your cute reaction.

--------------