Don't Go Out, I Can't Stress That Enough

I Deal Scenario

You were stuck at home with nothing to do. Infinite had to report to the club called Inspirit as it was their ultimate reason to come down to Busan. They told you not to go out as it was dangerous. You were frustrated as you had cleaned the whole house, did everyone's washing and even cooked something for yourself.

*This is making me angry!* you fidgeted while watching the latest drama 'Heartstrings'. "I want to go out!" you threw your arms in the air like you would have on a rollercoaster. "Where are oppas?" you thought to yourself.

 

"Don't you dare go out," Sungyeol told you to stay put in the house. "I'll come back with something yummy to eat and then we'll all take you out to the beach."

You eagerly nodded at the idea of the beach, "Come back quickly oppa."

"Sure will," L hugged you from behind and buried his face in your neck. "Be a good girl and don't go out. Dongho might have something up his sleeve and we can't risk bringing you to the club without reassuring that your safe okay?"

"Be patient," Dongwoo came over and patted your cheek. "L, let her go. You're making a particular person angry," Dongwoo just kept patting your cheek.

"That's the point stupid," L rolled his eyes and looked up at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, *You took it to the next level mate.*

"Nothing you can do. She's not yours," L smirked and spun your around so that you were squished against his chest.

"That's enough," Sunggyu stepped in. He gave you a smile and you smiled back and waved.

L let you go, "Happy?" He looked at Sungyeol for an answer instead of Sunggyu.

You didn't really get the battles between L and Sungyeol. There was always something missing and then L would reply but sounded like he was talking to himself. "Aren't oppas going?" you laughed as they were still getting ready and putting on their shoes.

"Don't go out until we come back home. I can't stress that enough," Sungyeol put his forehead against yours. "Please listen to me. It's for your safety."

You nodded but didn't look him in the eyes and blushed. "How long will oppa take?"

"Not that long, we'll come back quickly so you can come out when the sun is still up," Sungyeol smiled, showing his slight eye smile. "Be a good girl okay? We stocked up the fridge and on snacks so you can eat something wen your hungry."

You nodded and looked up but regretted it straight away. Sungyeol was staring at you like you were the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Let's go already!" Sunggyu hollered already out the door with some Infinite members trailing behind.

"Bye ~~~~~!" Sungjong broke up the intimate moment with you and Sungyeol and hugged you. "Make sure to stay home!" he went out the door and clung onto Dongwoo's arm.

Dongwoo and Hoya waved and said goodbye to you as they walked out. L kissed your cheek causing you to blush. Sungyeol socked his arm and then hugged you.

"Stay safe," he let you go and went out the door with L next to him.

 

You had replayed this scene in your head, contemplating whether to go out but you didn't want to make Sungyeol angry. Your eyes started to droop and you felt sleepy. You laid down on the couch, not bothering to walk to your room and fell asleep. *Must be the exhaustion from doing all those chores… Sungyeol oppa… when are they coming back home?*

-------------------

:)