Kidnap

I Deal Scenario

You woke up in the middle of a deserted apartment in the outskirts of Seoul. It was somewhere you were totally unfamiliar with and you didn't know what was going around you. You tried to open your eyes but it was blinded by a black cloth which felt itchy and annoying against your milky soft skin. You tried to shuffle around but your hands were tied behind your back and your ankles were somewhat tied together, preventing you from moving anywhere.

"I see you're finally awake," Dongho was sitting in a chair backwards and looking at your struggling.

You flinched. *Jaejoong, L.joe's and Sungyeol's father. Dongho?*

"If you don't remember, I'm the father of those three boys you're playing with, ," he menacingly hissed at you.

You tried to tell him an explanation but it came out as inaudible mumbles.

"You know, you're too much of a waste to be with my idiotic sons of mine. It's not interesting enough just looking at you like this," Dongho harshly yanked the blindfold off your eyes.

You snapped your eyes shut, the light blinding your eyes. You opened them slowly, adjusting them to the brightness of the room. When the finished diluting, you look a long look at Dongho. "W-where am I?"

"Somewhere the boys will take a while to find," he shrugged and stooped down in front of you.

You automatically leaned back, creating more space. *What is he going to do to me?!*

"Park ~~~~~~," Dongho touched your cheek with the back of his hand. "Such a pure beauty, but when I'm done with you, you would rather kill yourself than see my sons."

You shivered from disgust and displeasure. *He knew I was with oppas all along? How?*

A man came in, "Sir, your son, Jaejoong, is calling you."

Dongho smirked at you, "Guess he found out. I trained him well." He got up and walked out.

You were left alone in the room, two guards outside your door. You could see the shadows from the gap below the door. *First things first, I need to get these things off my feet and arms!* You twisted and turned your ankles, in an attempt to break free. You hissed, "Ouch." Your ankles were red and raw from the ropes. You couldn't break free.

Dongho came back in, this time, an iPad in hand. "Say hello to Jaejoong for me," he held up the iPad in front of you.

Jaejoong saw your face and literally jumped at the screen. "~~~~~~~!!!!! Where are you? Are you hurt? What did that bastard of a father do to you? I'm coming for you okay? Sit tight and don't let him do anything to do, do you hear me?!!!"

You broke into tears and all that came out was a soft, "Oppa~"

Jaejoong smiled sadly, "I'm coming baby." The screen went black.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but I think it's time to start the show," Dongho smirked.

--------------------