Who Will She Choose?

I Deal Scenario

All three of them came running out of the apartment and knelt down beside mattress. They were panting, dirty, sweaty and bloody but it didn't matter to them. They didn't care if they smelt bad or didn't look like Shinhwa's top kingkas, they just stared at your slightly pale complexion and even breaths.

"How is she?" L.joe broke the small silence.

"She's fine, just passed out from the impact. We fixed her wounds," Yunho nodded.

They all sighed in relief. *We surely would have followed you if something bad happened you.*

"Let's get her out of here," Sunggyu looked around, scanning for any danger.

Everyone nodded. Jaejoong carried you bridal style, L.joe walked on his left and Sungyeol on his right.

"What about father?" L.joe whispered, soft enough for the three of them to hear.

"We'll come back after," Jaejoong smiled at your angelic face. "When she calms down and when everything goes back to normal."

All three of them nodded in confirmation. Jaejoong lay you across the back seats of the DBSK van. Sungyeol's lap was your pillow for the time being. L.joe road with DBSK and the rest of Infinite and Teen Top piled into the other remaining three vans they had come in.

"Hyung," Junsu looked at Jaejoong who was sitting between him and L.joe. "Is everything over?"

Jaejoong nodded, tired and exhausted from the all out fight on the rooftop.

"I've been meaning to ask one question ever since ~~~~~ came into everyone's life," Junsu kept talking. Everyone sat up slightly, listening in on the conversation. "This goes to the ," he turned around to face Sungyeol and then to L.joe. "Who will she choose?"

----------------

Endings are soon :D