Our Pretty Baby

I Deal Scenario

Everyone was full. The guys insisted to pay so you and the girls just went outside to wait for them.

“~~~~~, I’m probably not the only one curious but how on earth did you get to know all three top kingkas of our school?” Jaewon asked.

All the girls perked up and listened in on the conversation.

“Well, long story short, I just met them in the weirdest possible situations,” you laughed at the memories. “I first knew Sungyeol on my first day at Shinhwa; I bumped into him,” you bit your lip.

“That’s why you asked what his name was,” Gyuri suspiciously eyed you.

“Not my fault,” you stuck you tongue out.

They all rolled their eyes at you.

“What about Jaejoong and L.joe oppa?” Rika asked.

“Jaejoong oppa was a jerk to me when I first met him and L.joe oppa, I met him at the infirmary.”

“You had an accident?!” Rika yelled at you. “How come you didn’t tell me?!”

“It wasn’t me, it was Sungyeol oppa,” you rolled your eyes playfully at her.

Rika sighed in relief, “Scared me to death there girl.”

“Sorry,” you came over to her and hugged her. “Thank you for worrying about me.”

Rika softened and hugged you back. All the girls came and surrounded you. It turned into a group hug.

*I love my friends, I receive the love that I couldn’t get from mum and dad from my friends* you hugged every single one of your friends.

Sungyeol, L.joe and Jaejoong came out bickering about the unequal split of the bill.

“What’s wrong with ~~~~~?” Jaejoong looked at the girls surrounding you and the hugging.

L.joe just stared at your sad expression. *She’s going to start explaining the next time I see her.*

*She’ll tell me when she’s ready* Sungyeol came over to you and the girls. “Ready to go?”

You broke the hug with Jaewon and looked at Sungyeol. “We need to rest from the big game today,” you smiled warmly to the girls.

“Guess so,” Gyuri patted your hair gently.

*Sometimes, Gyuri feels like my mum…* you hugged her one more time, “Just noticed how tired I am now that you mention it.”

Everyone looked at you and smiled.

“Let’s get the pretty baby to sleep,” Jaejoong came over and lifted you up bridal style.

The girls said they’re goodbyes to you, L.joe, Sungyeol and Jaejoong. You waved bye and told them you’ll see them tomorrow at school.

Sungyeol held your right hand and L.joe help your left while Jaejoong was carrying you towards your car.

“Thanks oppas, for coming and taking care of me and my friends, I was impressed,” you lazily winked at them. “I made the right decision.”

Jaejoong just pulled your body close to his and Sungyeol and L.joe gently squeezed your hand.

You arrived at your car and waited for Jaejoong to stop walking when L.joe held out his hand.

“Key.”

You just looked at him.

“I’ll drive instead.”

You obediently listened to him since you knew he wouldn’t let you drive in your tired state. You would kill everyone.

“Thanks oppa.”

He just nodded and hopped in. Jaejoong placed you in the back and Sungyeol slipped in to receive you from him.

Jaejoong shut the door and rode in the front.

The ride was peaceful and soon you fell asleep. Your head fell on the window.

“Silly girl,” Sungyeol gently put your head on his shoulder. “Uses the window instead of my shoulder.”

You automatically snuggled into his shoulder and mumbled something. “Sungyeol…”

Sungyeol just looked at you. *Did I just hear her say my name?* Warmth filled his heart.

“L.joe…” you snuggled deeper into Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“What Sungyeol?” L.joe looked at Sungyeol through the rear view mirror.

“Wasn’t me,” Sungyeol seemed displeased.

*~~~~~ said my name?* he shifted his gaze to you and smiled. *My baby.*

“Keep your eyes on the road if you want to see ~~~~~ wake up,” Jaejoong grunted as you hadn’t said his name.

L.joe just gave him a glare.

“Jae oppa…” you sighed in your sleep.

Jaejoong jumped from his seat. *She said my name as well?!* “Ow!” he had hit his head on the roof of your car.

Sungyeol gave him a dirty look, “You wake her up, you get out and walk home.”

All the guys just kept stealing glances at you.

*Our pretty baby* they all thought and smiled at you.

--------

Cute^^