Gift

I Deal Scenario

You had nothing to do on the weekend. You finished your homework and chores had been done for the week. You were sitting on your cream, L-shaped, leather couch when something popped into your head.

*Sungyeol oppa's phone!* you jumped up from your spot.

"I'll go buy him a new phone since he said he didn't have time," you thought to yourself. *It's a way of saying thank you for all those times that he helped me.*

You nodded, grabbed your bag and wallet and headed for the nearest shopping mall.

 

You walked into the huge mall.

You headed the electronics level of the mall and searched for some phones. Walking past a bunch of new models, you looked at your phone (it's an iphone 4 white version).

*I'll get him the black one then* you smiled and nodded to yourself.

"Excuse me, can I get this iphone please? If you're not busy, can you wrap it up as well? Thanks," you smiled at the worker.

"No problem miss," he grabbed a black iphone and held up some wrapping paper to your face. "Which one would you want me to use to wrap the phone?"

You looked at the two choices.

One had hearts and said 'love' all over it. The other one was a simple design with patterns all over it.

"I want this one!" you giggled and pointed to the heart wrapping paper. *Sungyeol oppa is going to have a fit when he sees this! But it matches his bandage so…*

After a few minutes, you paid for the iphone and put it in your bag.

 

You got home. You wanted to call Sungyeol and give the gift to him right away but you knew he was busy. You went through the contacts on your/Sungyeol's phone. You scrolled through and you stopped it with your finger. *L?* you put your index finger to your bottom lip.

You tapped his name and before you realised, you were calling him.

"Hello?" L's voice sounded bored and tired.

"Umm… this is ~~~~~~~, Sungyeol's friend," you bit your lip.

"Yeah, what's up?" L's cleared his voice. "You want Sungyeol right?"

You blushed slightly, "Yes, is he with you right now?"

"Sungyeol! Phone!" L shouted away from the phone.

"Thanks."

L just nodded, you couldn't see him obviously but you knew he nodded.

"Hello?" Sungyeol's bored voice filled your ears. L sat beside him.

"Oppa? Is this a bad time to talk to you?" your voice sounded wary.

"It's okay, what's up?" Sungyeol just shrugged while L was playing with his jacket zipper. "How'd you know I was with L?"

"Umm… I just called him."

"Okay."

"Umm… oppa?"

"Mmm?"

"Are you busy?" you played with your shorts.

"Not at the moment, why?" L fell asleep on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Then oppa, on Monday, can you meet me after school at the gates?" you tapped your fingers on your leg. *Please say yes!*

"Sure," Sungyeol was talking softer.

"Okay! I'll see you on Monday oppa!" with that you said bye to him and hanged up.

 

Sungyeol, at the moment, had his hands full with Infinite. They had showed up randomly at his house and decided to crash. Most of them were asleep in the guest bedrooms and couches. L, as Sungyeol knew, was asleep on his shoulder. He sighed at L.

"L? Wake up, I'm not going to carry you to the room," Sungyeol pinched L's cheeks.

L didn't stir awake. He just kept sleeping.

*Fine, have it your way* Sungyeol stood up gently and gathered L in his arms. He carried him to a spare room and tucked him in. "L, you owe me."

"No I don't, you used my phone," L mumbled back.

Sungyeol just shook his head. "I'll wake you up when dinner's ready."

L didn't reply and Sungyeol knew that was his cue to leave the room.

*Why'd she call?* Sungyeol started preparing dinner for the rest of Infinite.

Woohyun woke up and walked over to the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "I'll help you."

"Thanks," Sungyeol started chopping up some vegetables.

Woohyun washed his hands and started cutting up some meat.

-----------------

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the phone that Sungyeol gave you was a white iPhone 4 ;D