Battle Between Sungyeol & L

I Deal Scenario

You had a room to yourself and tidied all your belongings you had brought and placed them in the white empty drawers. You looked around your room. It was quite big for only one person to use. The room was white and had a yellow double king queen bed in the corner. It had a built-in wardrobe and a personal bathroom. You smiled to yourself.

You went out of your room and met eyes with Infinite. They were organising which rooms were for who.

"Woohyun, with me," Sunggyu couldn't take the fighting and noise anymore. "Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol to the room across form us. The biggest room. L and Dongwoo, you guys are in the room downstairs across from ~~~~~'s room. Don't do anything to her or you're going to have to answer to…" Sunggyu glanced at Sungyeol.

"Oppas!" you came into the living room. "Have you assigned rooms yet?" you went up and stood next to Dongwoo.

"Yeah," Dongwoo held up his fist for a fist bump.

You looked at his fist then bumped it with yours and started to giggle. "Who's in the room across from me?"

"Us," Dongwoo and L said at the same time.

"Loser," L stuck his tongue out slightly at Sungyeol.

*You sneak in and you're never going to the light of day Kim Myungsoo* Sungyeol glared at L. "Don't let them in your room," Sungyeol gave you a stern look.

You obediently nodded and you bounced over to Sungyeol, "Of course oppa." You hugged his arm lightly.

"~~~~~-ah, show us your room," L smirked at Sungyeol. "I want to see how pretty your room is compared to us since you have the best view and all."

"Kim-" Sungyeol grabbed your waist protectively.

"Let's go shopping ~~~~-ah!" Sungjong bounced to you and grabbed you from Sungyeol.

"Now?" you looked at Sungyeol for an answer.

Sungyeol shrugged, "L can't go."

L cracked up, "I'm so going you loser."

Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong and you went out to go shopping. The rest of Infinite went out to buy food for dinner.

L pretended to be depressed. He got held back by Sungyeol.

" you," L socked Sungyeol in the arm.

"Love you too," Sungyeol smirked and socked him back.

You waved bye to the others and gave Sungyeol a hug.

"I want a hug too!" L pouted.

You giggled and gave him a hug, "I'll see you oppas later!"

The shopping and cooking team of Infinite waved to you and the others.

"Bye!" Sungjong grabbed you and held your hand.

--------------

:)