Playing With Ricky & Chunji

I Deal Scenario

You were bored out of your wits at your most recent home. You were, of course, alone. Teen Top had to go and take care of Andromeda and what else? None of them stayed behind to keep you company. Same as Infinite. You cleaned the house, took a swim in the pool and watched some tv. You didn't have anything else to do so you decided to have a midday nap on the couch. You curled up into a ball, something you did when you felt a slight sense of insecurity.

 

"Little baby!" Ricky came running into the house. "I want to play with you!"

"Shut up you idiot, she's sleeping!" Chunji shushed him. He pointed to the ~~~~~ ball on the couch.

"Cute thing," Ricky bent down to look at your face more clearly. "Oppa came early to play with you."

You shifted in your sleep and mumbled something incoherent.

Chunji slapped Ricky's head, "Don't wake her up you idiot."

"~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ricky yelled and you bolted awake.

"HI I'M ~~~~, REPORTING FOR DUTY!" you jumped up and put on a serious expression.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Ricky and Chunji doubled over.

You just blinked, "Oh oppas, when did you two get home? Is L.joe oppa here?"

Chunji stood back up and flattened your bed hair. "Just us two, L.joe told us to come and play with you.

Ricky wiped his tears, "You're such a cutie."

You didn't know why they laughed and just let it pass. "So what are we doing?"

"Let's go out ad explore!" Ricky pointed to the beach. "I want to show you the biggest, prettiest thing on Jeju."

"And what is that?" you were curious.

"You have to wait a bit and kill some time though. You can only see it for a certain amount of time in the certain time of day," Chunji added. "We found when we came here. We immediately thought of you and we promised to show it to you first thing before anything else."

You nodded and smiled, "Thank you oppas." You sweetly hugged them both. "Let's go!"

Ricky grabbed your hand, "Let's go! We can kill some time at the beach."

Chunji held your other hand, "Shouldn't she change?"

You were wearing trackies, you didn't know that you were going to out today. "Oh yeah," you meekly smiled.

Ricky laughed, "Go change into something beachy!"

"That's not a word stupid maknae,' Chunji rolled his eyes. "Wear the summer dress you brought with you."

You nodded, "I'll be back oppas!"

After changing into your baby pink summer dress, you bolted down the stairs in your flip flops and took Chunji and Ricky's hands. "Let's go!"

They laughed at your excited self and went to the beach while swinging your arms and cracking jokes here and there.

--------------