Bullied

I Deal Scenario

You were walking along the corridors of Shinhwa towards the main girls' change rooms. You were all giddy and happy because it was time for volleyball training. You were training hard because there was a competition coming up.

You were carrying your sports bag with your volleyball clothes and shoes in it when suddenly someone snatched it out of your arms.

"Hey!" you turned to see who it was.

There were three girls. One holding your bag, and the other two were just looking at you like you were a zoo.

"Hey? No one calls us 'hey'!" the girl holding your bag looked furious. "Who do you think you are clinging to our Sungyeol oppa?"

"And to make it worse, you're a freshman!" one of the other girls chimed in.

"And you're the new girl as well," the one holding your bag threw your things to the floor. The contents of your bag spilled everywhere.

"I don't know who you are, so can you please just get lost?" you kneeled down and started to gather your things.

"I'm Hori," the girl that threw your bag on the floor pointed her french nail at herself. "Those two are Bianca and Jia," she pointed to her two friends next to her.

"Doesn't ring a bell," you put all your things in your bag and stood up.

"!" Bianca pushed you down onto the floor.

"You dare insult us, freshman?" Jia said through her gritted teeth.

"What are you to Sungyeol?" Hori narrowed her eyes at you. She didn't care about the insult at the moment, she just wanted to know how and why you were so close with Sungyeol.

"I'm just his friend," you picked yourself up and dusted your skirt. "Anything else you want to know or can you get a life and stop butting into other people's business?"

"That’s it!" Bianca lost her temper. She got your bag and threw it out the open window (you are on the third floor).

"What did you do that for?! My phone, wallet and everything's in there!" you were furious.

"You think we care?!" Bianca grabbed your hair and pushed you down. "You insulted us twice! You really don't know who were are do you, ?!"

"That's enough!" you had your eyes closed when you heard a male voice coming closer and closer towards you.

You felt a presence next to you and opened your eyes.

"Jaejoong?" you whispered.

---------------

Jaejoong to the rescueeeee!