You Name It, I'll Buy It

I Deal Scenario

What Jaejoong said wasn't a joke. He was a senior. For all he knew, you interested him more and more when you rejected his invitations to come and meet him. You even avoided him as much as you could by eating quicker and rushing out of the cafeteria. You couldn't even see Sungyeol and Infinite when they walked under the balconies. You had to leave before they could even make their grand entrance. It was a huge disappointment for you.

Your friends asked you why you were always eating fast, seemed like you were looking for someone. You didn't want to tell your friends that you had an encounter with THE Kim Jaejoong. Even rejecting his invites were over-the-top. Girls would kill themselves just to get a invite from The Kim Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong knew that you were avoiding him, so he ditched the period before lunch and sat at the cafeteria. He relaxed and made himself comfortable at the table where you and your friends would normally eat.

*I'm definitely catching her today* Jaejoong was determined more than ever since he found you different to other girls he had dated.

 

The bell rang for lunch. You swiftly grabbed your lunch and ran towards the cafeteria. You stopped at the entrance. You saw him sitting down at your table.

*That Jerk! How'd he get here so-* your thoughts were interrupted.

"I ditched," he simply said and stood up. He walked towards you and grabbed your wrist. "You're coming with my missy and don't think about resisting because I'll track you down instantly."

You huffed a breath and struggled against his grip. *He's strong?*

Jaejoong avoided the main corridors and lead you through deserted ones instead.

*He's a gentleman since he knows I don't want to be seen by others like this* you thought about rethinking the 'jerk' bit.

He pushed you into a room, which strangely looked familiar.

*I take back whatever good I thought about him* you rolled your eyes. "What do you want?"

"You," again with the simple remarks.

You laughed and then looked at him with an annoyed expression, "You really are stupid aren't you?"

"I'll buy you whatever you want," Jaejoong bribed you. "Don't girls usually like expensive things? The cost doesn't matter, I'll buy it for you."

"Yah! I have money and I'm financially stable enough to afford the things I like, thanks for your concern," you hated when someone thought that everything was about money.

"Yah?" Jaejoong blew his bangs. Looking pissed he said, "I'm your sunbae and you call me Yah?" he pressed you against the wall.

You heard laughter and talking getting louder and louder. Suddenly the classroom door opened.

You peered over Jaejoong's shoulder on your tippy-toes.

Your eyes doubled in size while looking at the guys standing in the doorway.

"Infinite?" you whispered. *Sungyeol?!* you gasped as you saw him look at you.

---------------

Omgosh ! What will happen? :)