Shhh~ Don't Tell L.joe

I Deal Scenario

You were browsing the many collections of perfume, sniffing some here and there. L.joe was browsing perfume as well, but left you alone for a few minutes. He came back with a box.

"Here you go," he handed you a box that had 'Chanel' written on it.

"Chanel?" you just stared at it. "May I ask how-"

"No asking the price," L.joe gave you a stern but playful look. "Go ahead and open it."

You opened the box to find a diamond, gem-like, purple bottle. Your eyes sparkled at the pretty bottle design. You sprayed it on your wrist. "It smells like roses in full bloom."

"Like it?" L.joe took your waist, making himself fall in step with you.

"Of course! Anything oppa gives me I'll love it to bits," you smiled at your gift and held it to your chest tightly.

"Let's go board," L.joe took you to the gateway and boarded.

 

You landed in Jeju Island, the sun still up and shining. You took a step out of the airport and sniffed the salty yet refreshing air. *I missed this smell so much.*

L.joe chuckled, he had your bags. He threatened to ditch you as soon as the plane landed if you didn't let him carry your bags. "Teen Top."

As if on cue, like a drama, Teen Top came running from the car park and greeted you with open arms. "~~~~~~-ah!!!"

They crushed you in a breath taking hug.

"Hey, lighten up on the pressure, she can't breath for goodness sake," L.joe pulled you out of the group hug.

You were slightly gasping for air, "Thanks oppa."

L.joe nodded and slightly glared at the others. "Let's go."

 

Arriving at the house they were staying it, your mouth basically fell to the ground. It was a white house, like Infinite's but bigger in size. It had a big front garden and the backyard had a glass swimming pool that lead to the beach. The house was half glass itself and it was like a mansion.

"Pretty aye?" L.joe smirked. "We changed our house as soon as we saw the apartment our father gave us. This house was up for grabs so we all pitched in to buy it. This house is officially ours, and yours too."

"You can come here anytime!" Ricky was holding and swinging your arms back and forth. "Let's go in and we'll show you your room."

You nodded and just let Ricky lead you around the house. Chunji came with you, holding your free hand.

"You know, L.joe hyung couldn't sleep a wink yesterday night because he was literally bouncing off the walls thinking you were coming to stay with us starting from today," Ricky whispered into your ear. L.joe had already gone up ahead to place your bags in your room. Chunji just chuckled at the 'secret exchange'.

"Ricky, he's going to kill you if he finds out that you told ~~~~~," Chunji chuckled and gave you a dashing smile. "Don't tell him that guy told you," he nodded towards Ricky. "I'm sure Ricky wants to see you for more than a day."

"Damn right!" Ricky hugged your arm. "Let's go to your room!"

You just laughed at Ricky and his adorable self. You smiled at Chunji, he was the one from Teen Top, like L, who you could relate to most. Ricky was mostly like Sungjong, CAP was equal to Sunggyu, the leader. Changjo and Niel were like Hoya and Dongwoo. The playful yet funny couple. They all resembled Woohyun a bit because of his broad personality. Of course Sungyeol and L.joe were the matching pair here.

*This is going to be fun staying with Teen Top, I can't wait to see what they have in stall for me* you smiled to yourself and let Ricky chat away at all the things he found in the house that he loved.

-----------------

:D